Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl acts different in front of u??

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if ur not interested in learning the background of this long story...just scroll down and skip the paragraphs inside the lines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this girl that found my screen name online one day, just IMmed me out of the blue. we both knew eachother's names and immediately remembered who we were talking to cuz we've had a few classes together back in the day (meaning 7th grade...very back in the day). ne-wayz...she said she was bored and found my sn on a friend's webpage so she just decided to say hi. so whutever, bla bla, she said and we juss started talking).

i was currently DJing this other girl at the moment, but she was giving me problems, so i was getting close to nexting her (i had no intentions of DJing the girl who msged me). she was a very shy person and never said hi to me in the hallways for some reason unless i said hi to her first. ne-wayz... its kinda corny, but i only talked to her online for the first few days (i had no intention of DJing her). i figured she was pretty cool and was really fun to talk to. so i would talk to her like crazy online while i was doing h/w and other stuff. i realized that she was really fun to talk to, and that we could be really good close buddies, so thats whut i've been thinking of her.

then she finally got the guts and started going to my locker in the morning to say hi to me and all that crap. and so we started walking to our buses together and in the hallways and all that good stuff. she had this online journal thingy that i would read every now and then, and she said that she was really starting to like this one guy. i sort of knew it was me, but it made me feel kind of uncomfortable. she had a boyfriend at that point also and stated that she should "give him a break until she gets her feelings straightened out."

ne-wayz...after another day or so, she confesses to me and i acted like i didnt know it was me. so now she knew, but i didnt know if i should DJ her or not. i realized that we were good friends (the type in which the two would fall asleep on the phone with eachother). always jokin' around and sh*t...but i knew she wanted it to be more. i thought to myself "DAMN...how can i possibly DJ her correctly and still be a mystery even after i've already told her alot about myself."

so i give it a shot and start showing interest in her...but only a little bit. i'll stay with her afterschool and do LOTS of KINO, then i would walk away and talk to another girl, and she would see it. i asked her on a date, she accepted. we saw "The Ring." she was very shy, so it took a little "fighting over the arm rest" before i can get my hand on top of hers, and thats when she voluntarily holds my hand.

Ne-wayz...things have been going okay since then, and her friends were telling me that she wants to be exclusive but they all say she's too shy to even ask me...so i guess i had to do it. On the bus, after a bunch of cuddling + dissing her big ears and head at the same time, i told her whut her friends had said. thats when we became exclusive.

it SEEMS to be going okay...but then not. it seems that she's not natural with me anymore and doesn't act the way she did before i knew she liked me (the fun and energetic her). its like the excitement in the conversations we had afterschool, online, on the fone, and bla bla bla BEFORE she knew that i knew she liked me were no more. but when her friends talk about her...they say she's wild and crazy...but around me...she seems so...different.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so to make a long story short (if u didnt read the above), i was good friends with a girl and she had great interest in me. she was very energetic and funny and we had alot in common. after finding out that she really liked me, i decided to start DJing her. and so i did, and she eventually became my girlfriend. now AFTER she's become my girlfriend...she's been acting differently, as if she's not comfortable and natural with me anymore. when her friends tell me about her...they all say that she's crazy (but not around me anymore?). i used to remember how much fun we'd have together talking about random non-sense (as friends though). every now and then, she'll send me emails and msgs telling me that "she really misses me... if i care to hear." i've been ignoring her lately becuz of the way she's acting towards me and im thinking of nexting this girl...but i have to be absolutely sure...

ne feedback?

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the way i figure youre situation is she perhaps doesn't want to embarass herself in front of you.
I dunno....try acting dumb infront of her so she knows it's allright.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man i dunno yo...its kinda hard knowing that u moved and ur in a diff school now, and u know u dont get rides and ish all the time lol we havent even chilled sice u moved over a month ago...long dist. relationships are kinda hard too...punani

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two possible things here:
1. She's losing interest in you.
2. She's afraid of scaring you away by being stupid like before so she's acting all uptight around you.

You gotta figure out which one's which, and then decide if you want to next her.