Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gina carano

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been cutting back on my tv time so dont have access to the news whats up with her?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Season 2 wasn't terrible, but the first 4 episodes feel like the guy is grinding a video game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was cancelled.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to make money off of stupid people, you have to cater to stupid people. She obviously decided she wasn't going to do that anymore.

She doesn't understand (or maybe she does, and just doesn't care) that you have to make your money first, THEN you start spitting out your beliefs, then no one can really cancel you, because you really don't care. Like Trump, they tried cancelling him and he would just say, "yeah I did it" and kept on trucking.

Nick Cannon did the same stuff, but the stupid people actually support his idiotic beliefs, so he recovered.

Carano will need to find some acting roles in the realms of non-stupid people.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a woman so she probably assumed she would get a pass. The white knights are already taking up her cause.

It's dumb that it gets any press at all.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking good in her heydays, but she was starting to get some bloat face action.....

But that doesn't detract from her message, she did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong... the outrage mob was just itching for another sacrificial lamb......

gina-carano-11.jpg
carano.png

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a woman so she probably assumed she would get a pass. The white knights are already taking up her cause.
It's not about white knights, or even about her. It's about us losing our freedoms because the Cancel Culture wants to destroy people's lives who don't think the same way they do.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucas Film fired her because she was becoming waaay too popular and was not under their thumb, all the merch associated with her sold nicely and I imagine now that it is basically limited edition you'll start seeing them go for stupid prices soon enough.

I can't really blame them to be honest, she was becoming so big that she would of had to lead her own show and I just don't know if she has the depth to lead a show, very new actress... This is a big risk for them to move forward with.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucas Film fired her because she was becoming waaay too popular and was not under their thumb
Even if that were true, it doesn't explain why her talent agency dropped her. She was cancelled.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just joined up with Ben Shapiro at the daily wire and it looks likes they're collaborating a film project.

Good for her. I salute her courage for fighting back.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tweeted something to the affect of our current atmosphere in the USA of hating your neighbor because of politics is no different than Germans who were influenced into hating their Jewish neighbors in the 1930s. Some people took it the wrong way, blew it out of context, and she was fired.

I see the point she was getting at, but it upset some people because they are guilty of hating others over politics.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about white knights, or even about her. It's about us losing our freedoms because the Cancel Culture wants to destroy people's lives who don't think the same way they do.
She exercised her freedom, and then Disney exercised its freedom. I wouldn't have done what Disney did, but I'm not them. Does she want to work for an employer like that in the first place? I wondered the same thing about Kaepernick and the NFL. Like @Xenom0rph mentioned, she's going to make her own projects now with Daily Wire*, good for her. As she said, they can't cancel you if you don't let them.

Nevertheless I think it has a lot to do with expecting a pu$$y pass. As for white knights, I see a need for conformity and virtue signaling on both sides of the issue, instead of a willingness to think critically and see both sides.

She still has her 1st amendment rights, and she can still sue Disney if she thinks she was wrongfully terminated, but I'm sure Disney has that covered in its contracts. On the other hand, companies like Disney are pretty inconsistent with the way this stuff is handled. But that's their choice, and nobody forces anybody to watch the Mandalorian.

(*Going down this rabbit hole I learned that Ben Shapiro admitted on Twitter that he can't get his wife's pu$$y wet. Lol.)

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets my utmost respect for standing up for her principles even in the face of getting fired for them. That's more than can be said for most men.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hope that this trend of fake outrage continues. Let's hope that eventually actors/actresses will get cancelled just for sneezing the wrong way and studios will have to shut down production just to appease the mob....

Let's hope this would lead to studios losing money for creating this Frankenstein monster that ultimately turns on them....

It's no different than the French Revolution - when they ran out of "others" to send to the guillotine, they started turning on themselves by employing purity tests....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She exercised her freedom, and then Disney exercised its freedom.
It's not so much about Disney, as it is about the hordes of jackasses on Twitter who are so hellbent on destroying the lives of anyone who disagrees with them.

That said, I don't agree with Disney here. What she said was the absolute truth, and can be applied to either side of the aisle. It speaks to the hatred and division we see in the country today. If they were looking for an excuse to fire her, they should have come up with a better excuse.

There's a problem with excusing Disney because the First Amendment applies to government. Disney, and other huge corporations like them, are gathering huge amounts of power and influence for themselves. They bought Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, plus they have their own catalog. They have monopoly-like powers, do you think people in the entertainment business want to cross them? We're seeing the lines blurred between corporations, the media, and the government, and they work together to put forward the same narrative. This is called an oligarchy and is an extremely dangerous situation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they were looking for an excuse to fire her, they should have come up with a better excuse.
They can't say it was because she was getting fat, or else the wokesters would be after them, lol. Disney loves their princesses, but have you ever seen a fat one? I haven't. They are walking a fine line with the fattie acceptance movement.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much about Disney, as it is about the hordes of jackasses on Twitter who are so hellbent on destroying the lives of anyone who disagrees with them.

That said, I don't agree with Disney here. What she said was the absolute truth, and can be applied to either side of the aisle. It speaks to the hatred and division we see in the country today. If they were looking for an excuse to fire her, they should have come up with a better excuse.

There's a problem with excusing Disney because the First Amendment applies to government. Disney, and other huge corporations like them, are gathering huge amounts of power and influence for themselves. They bought Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, plus they have their own catalog. They have monopoly-like powers, do you think people in the entertainment business want to cross them? We're seeing the lines blurred between corporations, the media, and the government, and they work together to put forward the same narrative. This is called an oligarchy and is an extremely dangerous situation.
We have to live with the decisions we make. Sounds like she's already landed on her feet and that she values political advocacy over that particular job. Plus there are plenty of dudes ready to help her out of the jam she created.

As for Disney - it's all about them and how they're perceived. "The truth" isn't their problem. But the power those corporations hold is vested in them by the consumer. Will you be canceling your subscription?