Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giant teddy bear for single women to snuggle with, pffff hahahaha

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sounds like a joke but I guess its a real thing now.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a 20 inch high Scooby Doo on my bed, fair dos :cool:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it differently...that teddy bear doesn't have a dyck ;)
I'd much rather get together with a girl who used that for when she was feeling lonely than a girl who jumps from one mediocre RL to another just so she doesn't sleep in an empty bed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it differently...that teddy bear doesn't have a dyck ;)
I'd much rather get together with a girl who used that for when she was feeling lonely than a girl who jumps from one mediocre RL to another just so she doesn't sleep in an empty bed.
Well this teddy bear does have a dyck and even smokes it...:lol:

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
oke i read the article, the bear only weights 7 lbs so its not even weighted or anything.
Puffy is “a very personal product invented by an ordinary woman who is afraid of being alone,” the company said. “We women are often left alone for various reasons,” the company says. “Sometimes it’s a personal choice, bad luck or fate, but we all need someone’s presence or a hug, especially at night before falling asleep or on the couch in front of the TV.

my thoughts: pfftt, loll. so it isnt even a weighted bear or anything.so basically a stuffed animul.but hey ik "professional cudding" is a real career now look it up

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bear's got height, hair (fur) and at least broad shoulders. Needs $ and maybe hunter eyes to complete the package.
Height, hair. and money is often the answer. The only workaround to this I see are men who are broke, have many tattoos, and give off the vibe of a criminal.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Height, hair. and money is often the answer. The only workaround to this I see are men who are broke, have many tattoos, and give off the vibe of a criminal, snorts coke and beat her up
I completed the sentence for you in bold :rofl: