Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting is Bull****

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks! that is what I go for. If one doesn't take responsibility, what good can come from ones mistakes? Sure its been a while, but I know the streak will end eventually. I like to take stock where I am, understand the challenges ahead and go forward. If this means swinging down , than it might be a good idea while in normal circumstances it might not be.

"women can sense a desperate, needy man and that is not directly related to how much sex you have."

Not directly, no. But indirectly, your body language, manner of speaking will telagraph these things for you. I know this because I have been in a totally reversed situation from where I am now, and had zero trouble during those times. People's overall attention to you is a confluence of things, most of which are derived from confidence in some way. You see this in sports, the work place..everywhere.
Clever man.

Ur "mojo" is missing and that's not a problem to get back.

It's actually really easy to gain back. All you hv to do is put urself into a positive position - that means enlarging ur sphere of influence.

One idea is to join a nature/travel club that goes out camping or long drives. Facebook has lots of groups. Plenty of girls are looking to hitch a ride...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
that's a bunch of bull****

women can sense a desperate, needy man and that is not directly related to how much sex you have. I talked to this chick from my high school yesterday at my gym, guess what? she was all over me instantly and I haven't been laid in about 1.5 years. She was not nearly attractive enough to be dating material but she was all over me regardless
@Amante Silvestre has already given you the keys to open up a whole new world for you in another thread.

Have you not considered his words?

Amongst all those posters who contributed, he was the only one who got it right with ur problem.

Use his advice wisely Dave and rise up to the challenge lest you risk being relegated as being irrelevant.

We r all counting on you 2 bring SS to greater heights.

Do not disappoint us.