Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GHOST HER When She Treats You with Disrespect

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A YTer I follow posted a video about this subject about a week ago. Good advice.

But it got me thinking...all of the 'dating advice' and 'Red Pill' gurus out there...it seems like they all read SoSuave.

I have not come across one single video from any of these guys that's about a subject we don't already talk about on this forum.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres on
A YTer I follow posted a video about this subject about a week ago. Good advice.

But it got me thinking...all of the 'dating advice' and 'Red Pill' gurus out there...it seems like they all read SoSuave.

I have not come across one single video from any of these guys that's about a subject we don't already talk about on this forum.
Realistically you could wrap the red pill up in about 5 videos over a week.

At some point you have to cover the same old stuff in new packaging.

it fundementally boils down to one thing, Turn your back on her and mean it

Most men give it the Alpha male speech & continue to message the girl that evening.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've heard these goofs parrot me. funny when the last time any of them seen new vagina they were worried about y2k.

deadmasterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember to not "attack back". You're not a spoiled little brat anymore. If you're feeling that someone is being disrespectful to you, simply say that you don't like it. Problem of just speaking is that most guys will sound like they're whining, which will make them look pathetic (that's the importance of controling the tone of your voice and your body language), so if you think you can't communicate it verbally, do it with your actions. You feel the disrespect, just say "Shame, that's not cool. See ya." and walk away.

The main ideia is DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. You're not walking away because you got disrespected (since you can only be disrespected if you felt this way), but because the person (she, he, whatever) isn't worth your time. Even if it's only at that moment. So, if I can summarize it, ONLY SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE EXCITED TO BE WITH YOU; IF SOMEONE IS PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO PUT YOU DOWN OR DISRESPECT YOU, JUST WALK AWAY (Because you shouldn't be giving your time to people who try to diminish you to feel better about themselves). Just let them be, mate. Someone who is trying to offend you is already offended inside. By not mirroring her actions (offending back) you're already showing you're not in the same level. One can't fight if both don't feel like doing it. Be better.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

FlexpertHamilton

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to ghost a girl that said it's "too soon to meetup" and wanted to have a few video calls before we meet. I don't have the time or patience for that kind of nonsense
I hate that **** so much. Or when they say they want to get to know me more. *****, that's what the point of a date is. And the worst part is, you could spend all that time talking to them and they'll probably just flake anyway.

Honestly if women don't agree to a date within 1-2 days of meeting you, they're a waste of time.

GreatHornedOwl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that **** so much. Or when they say they want to get to know me more. *****, that's what the point of a date is. And the worst part is, you could spend all that time talking to them and they'll probably just flake anyway.

Honestly if women don't agree to a date within 1-2 days of meeting you, they're a waste of time.
I hate to break it to you, but women aren't going to drop everything they're doing just to go on a date with you immediately after meeting you.

I've hooked up with some baddies, even after they canceled the date. Why? Because I don't have the defensive mindset you do. I spun other plates, and caught her a different weekend.

Women will sh!t test you to get a reaction. Up your game bro.

FlexpertHamilton

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but women aren't going to drop everything they're doing just to go on a date with you immediately after meeting you.

I've hooked up with some baddies, even after they canceled the date. Why? Because I don't have the defensive mindset you do. I spun other plates, and caught her a different weekend.

I know sometimes it might be a **** test but my point is that it's not worth the effort. I'm not going to invest my time into someone for an implied future product.

Also ghosting them when they flake or say "maybe i'm free" is the only solution either way. I've had some follow up with me weeks later too.

Last edited:

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah i gotta a friend that does this. From time to time he scores a dime.

GreatHornedOwl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women know how to play the game too, guys. Why do you think they sh!t test? To weed out the needy, insecure guys.

I can't tell you how many times I will set a date and the woman will respond with "This weekend isn't going to work, maybe next?"

They say that because they want to appear busy and not look desperate, while testing your patience to see how you react.

I respond with "Sure, let me know when you're free."

All of a sudden Wednesday rolls around and I get a text "What are you doing this weekend?"

You know why? Because I played it cool, and didn't respond again until SHE got back to me. I displayed high value.

You guys and this "Ohh she's playing games, she isn't interested, she is wasting my time. Waaaaaah"

More women for me, thank you!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women know how to play the game too, guys. Why do you think they sh!t test? To weed out the needy, insecure guys.

I can't tell you how many times I will set a date and the woman will respond with "This weekend isn't going to work, maybe next?"

They say that because they want to appear busy and not look desperate, while testing your patience to see how you react.

I respond with "Sure, let me know when you're free."

All of a sudden Wednesday rolls around and I get a text "What are you doing this weekend?"

You know why? Because I played it cool, and didn't respond again until SHE got back to me. I displayed high value.

You guys and this "Ohh she's playing games, she isn't interested, she is wasting my time. Waaaaaah"

More women for me, thank you!
No no no no, never say “sure, let me know when you’re free”. When she says “I can’t this weekend, maybe next weekend.” The key word is MAYBE. What you say is “I will let you know if next weekend works”. 9/10 out of 10 they’re going to hit you up before that next weekend way before you have to let her know anything. Don’t accept her maybe answer because it’s just leaving you hanging. You wanted to go out this weekend, not next, so don’t give her your free weekend two weeks in advance when she couldn’t give you this weekend.

GreatHornedOwl

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with letting her know if next weekend will work is you're implying you're going to be reaching out to her again. Now you're chasing.

You reach out to the woman and schedule a date ONCE. She canceled the date because she was busy, or whatever. Fine. Now it's up to her to get back to YOU. The ball is in her court, not because you lack confidence, but because you're basically telling her I'm not asking again.

THAT is why they will contact you.

Clamslammer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with letting her know if next weekend will work is you're implying you're going to be reaching out to her again. Now you're chasing.

You reach out to the woman and schedule a date ONCE. She canceled the date because she was busy, or whatever. Fine. Now it's up to her to get back to YOU. The ball is in her court, not because you lack confidence, but because you're basically telling her I'm not asking again.

THAT is why they will contact you.
Agree with this. It is the takeaway in sales. You let her know that to reach out to you when she figures out her shat. You will be in the position of power then when she reaches out by either agreeing or disagreeing to go on a date.

Funny thing is a lot of girls don't ever experience a guy walking away so when it happens they don't know how to handle it and more often than not they just move on to find some other loser to chase hee as she knows there are many out there.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl who kept delaying meeting up, constantly an issue with nobody to look after her kids.. This went on for months.

Instinctively something didn't sit right with me.. She could have been telling the truth, but more than likely these where excuses.. However I always had a underlying feeling of disrespect from her and a feeling that she didn't value my time & didn't believe in meeting me half way.

So I decided to cut her off.. If a girl doesn't value my time & feels its OK to play games, then that person does not deserve any of my time & attention.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghosting doesn’t need a name when you truly don’t give a fvck.

She either needs get on my program or get out of the way.
Are you quite ruthless about it? I kinda felt like this girl didn't appreciate my time.. Everything was about when she might be free. This is exactly how girls string a guy along, with the hope of sex might be coming somewhere down the line.

It might come or she might be using you till next man comes along.

The fact is if she doesn't value you, or doesn't value your presence in her life, then fuk her right off.

If she isn't fukin me, then I have no use for her in my life

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is a lot of girls don't ever experience a guy walking away so when it happens they don't know how to handle it and more often than not they just move on to find some other loser to chase hee as she knows there are many out there.
That's what happens 95% of the time when a guy says "let me know when you change ur mind" which also happens to be Corey Waynes main piece of advice.

So I decided to cut her off.. If a girl doesn't value my time & feels its OK to play games, then that person does not deserve any of my time & attention.
Exactly, persistence gets you nowhere with women. Women always give just enough to maintain a guys attention while never actually commiting to dating them. It's how they string guys along for free attention.

The fact is if she doesn't value you, or doesn't value your presence in her life, then fuk her right off.
More guys need to employ a one strike and they are out rule, no second chances. I don't care what her excuse is

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly, a lot of narcissistic simps out here in the dating world. I'm not telling you to go out and get disrespected but understand her viewpoint too.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, a lot of narcissistic simps out here in the dating world. I'm not telling you to go out and get disrespected but understand her viewpoint too.
I am always willing to give a woman some leeway.. One flake pushing it two.. Bet when I begin to hear BS like, I can't get a sitter yet after weeks or months of talking. Or she keeps using the word SOON. It's time to next her fellas