Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF is saying she doesn’t trust me now bc of stupid IG. Should I just break up with her?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, they would have to put active effort into not collecting them.
Many men do not understand and it’s really not their fault. I’m going to say some sh1t right now not to toot my horn but to simply illustrate a point.

I’m 33 years old and lost my virginity at 15. That’s 18 years of sexual experience where I have bedded over triple digits, dated possibly quadruple digits (?) and experienced more **** than a lot. I’ve got two women in my immediate family who I saw dominate the men in their lives. I’ve dated miss North Carolina, a weather girl in Oklahoma who is a stone cold fox, and an nfl cheerleader. I’ve also dated 6s and 7s plenty.

All women attract orbiters. No matter what and no matter their status. They can do it via Facebook, Instagram, etc or by simply existing in a bar full of thirsty men. It’s just far easier for 8s and 9s because they literally do nothing. They routinely deal with the paradox of choice and that’s why men should be on high alert all the time. Dating a woman is essentially a full time job dedicated to managing your relationship, because she sure as hell won’t help.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real couples break up for real reasons and not snapface and mybook. That’s a stupid juvenile reason for her to throw a fit. Tell her to grow the hell up. You guys could potentially have kids and the responsibility to raise them and stuff. Like life can get a hell of a lot more serious than social media. WTF is up with this generation? Lmao.
Social media has become a status indicator. It’s a fake life as you say but it 100% affects the way women feel about themselves.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then the problem is the chick and her own insecurities. I say dump her.

If she is being this neurotic now, Just imagine down the road.

The integrity of the relationship is already broken because of how retarded the chick is. It is no longer a romantic relationship, but a needy and neurotic one.

Can you imagine years from now the OP saying to his future kid “You know, your mother and I almost didn’t get married and that means you wouldn’t exist.”

“Why dad?”

Instagram.”

Your future family hangs in the balance because of INSTAGRAM?!?!?!?!?!

You see how retarded that looks? This is the future mother of your kids? LOL.

Dump the chick. Or downgrade her to plate status. Her neuroticness is only going to get worse.

The integrity of a romantic relationship depends on trust and two people being non needy and feeling secure and giving the other person space.

The integrity of this relationship is gone. It is no longer a romantic relationship but something else entirely. Something toxic.
You preach to the choir.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
Shes not capable of leveling the playing field. Your the god dam field and she doesn't even know how to do that. Do you guys even listen to yourselves??
Do you not own your own nut sack?
she’s legit a 10/10 and I’m not even saying that because I’m dating her. Dudes even hit on her while we’re out together so I know she can level the playing field.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
Real couples break up for real reasons and not snapface and mybook. That’s a stupid juvenile reason for her to throw a fit. Tell her to grow the hell up. You guys could potentially have kids and the responsibility to raise them and stuff. Like life can get a hell of a lot more serious than social media. WTF is up with this generation? Lmao.
she didn’t throw a fit. She just told me she didn’t like and it made her question her trust for me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I asked her to marry me"
"its not a oneites"
"should I break up with her"

are you a b1tch?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
she didn’t throw a fit. She just told me she didn’t like and it made her question her trust for me.
Why do you think this is a bad thing? Did you know that this is when they are on their best behavior? This is called competition anxiety. Do you understand what this does?

this is not something you purposely do as it will back fire on you. It is the natural order of things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 33 years old and lost my virginity at 15. That’s 18 years of sexual experience where I have bedded over triple digits, dated possibly quadruple digits (?)
A thousand women over 18 years comes out to a little over one new woman a week over that period, which is pretty impressive, if true.
Although maybe I'm not factoring in OLD.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1t is gross if you think about it. Married woman, coming on a forum to live fantasies that she can't have...

How would her husband feel, good sir?

Not good!
Technically its either her 2nd or 3rd husband now.

So can you imagine the manipulation she has used on him to 1st to agree to marry her, 2nd raise another man's DNA and now after all that, agree to her stalking an all male forum?

If a man does the same on an all female forum, trying to manipulate and groom females there, he would be called a dangerous pervert.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s disgusting. The gurls have been running the forum lately. I’ve just stayed back and observed. Maybe three posts the past three weeks.
Oh there's other threads?

Pitiful.

And some of the men here must be lapping it all up like good puppies, just as in this thread.

Extremely pitiful.

No wonder they can't move on to better things in life.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A thousand women over 18 years comes out to a little over one new woman a week over that period, which is pretty impressive, if true.
Although maybe I'm not factoring in OLD.
I was guessing. Definitely not that rate haha. Maybe 400 or 500? Lots of first dates in there and lots of silent periods as well. There have also been weeks where I’ve had 4 dates in. 5 days. It’s not super important it was just to say I’ve had my fair share of experience. Like I said I’m sure people here have more.

U

user43770

Technically its either her 2nd or 3rd husband now.

So can you imagine the manipulation she has used on him to 1st to agree to marry her, 2nd raise another man's DNA and now after all that, agree to her stalking an all male forum?

If a man does the same on an all female forum, trying to manipulate and groom females there, he would be called a dangerous pervert.
Talk about wisdom that is rarely seen on this website hahaha. This is golden, pony boy!

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you following random women on IG in the first place? That’s beta/incel and you’re never going to end up with them anyhow...