Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF is reading my posts, PROBABLY RIGHT NOW

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, But i dont care, ok so, its been awhile since i've posted and i've come across a problem, besides the fact that my GF was going thru my favorites and found this site, and now is in love with it, she always reads it, and sometimes finds the articles funny.

And im too scared to actually make a new username and ask for advice, cause i might say something she shouldnt see perhaps? and she might read it and figure out its me =/, but i must post because i feel as tho something is wrong, and i need a little help.

OK well.......It feels as tho lately it seems as tho lately i've become friendless due to her, ever since summer started, it wasnt that bad in the begining now i barely hang out with my friends, or they dont even call, i have made attempts but got tired of it, it seems like soon as you get a gf friends dissapear, ontop of that more girls have started to talk to me since then, and some dont even bother anymore, it seems like i constantly shut them down, just because of her? Is this a Problem? It it normal? Has it happened to you? Dumb questions but i just feel like somethings wrong and i dont want to do anything drastic like breaking up just to get back to normal if theres a way to balance out all these thing.

Last edited:

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT her.

Who gives a sh!t if your gf reads this post? Who cares what she thinks, once you start losing friends its time for a NEXT! Bros before Hos, don't be scared of girls, they are not worth it, be scared of spiders, NOW THAT is scary.

just tell us if she signs up, that would be funny

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhh.... a girl who goes through your favorites folder looking for pages you look at and then tries to get rid of your friends is..... well.... how can I say this lightly.... a psycho *****?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, "mackin" 's girlfriend!

My name is Sebastian and I can be your best lover ever, if only you'd let me. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of skank hoe goes and checks for their SO on message boards?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wont Stop Mackin
OK well.......It feels as tho lately it seems as tho lately i've become friendless due to her, ever since summer started, it wasnt that bad in the begining now i barely hang out with my friends, or they dont even call, i have made attempts but got tired of it, it seems like soon as you get a gf friends dissapear, ontop of that more girls have started to talk to me since then, and some dont even bother anymore, it seems like i constantly shut them down, just because of her? Is this a Problem? It it normal? Has it happened to you? Dumb questions but i just feel like somethings wrong and i dont want to do anything drastic like breaking up just to get back to normal if theres a way to balance out all these thing.
Don't next her because it will probably happen to you again unless you figure out why you choose to separate yourself from your friends instead of balancing things with your GF. You may feel that you makes you do that but she wouldn't be able to if you didn't let her.

My 2 cents...

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
do a goldberg impression.....

stand face to face with her......

and shout.....

so you wanna know who's next do ya?!?.........

YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chocolate_rice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
do a goldberg impression.....

stand face to face with her......

and shout.....

so you wanna know who's next do ya?!?.........

YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

Guys your reading the post all wrong, SHES not seperating ME from my FRIENDS, but due to her me and my friends are seperated so it seems, if she was the one cuasing the problem it would be a different situation, but i just feel as tho ever since summer started its been perfect with me and her but friends not as perfect, they seemed to have stop calling me and me stop attempting to hang out with them? but i guess there is a way to balance this out, school is about to start so maybe that'll be a fresh new start...

But thanks for the helpful reply fransisco, i think your right, and i will try to balance them out more.

And as for you WUWD, haha, that was creative as well, like i said she would read it, and it made her laugh , but she still knows nothing compare to me =).

And Julius i think you just read it wrong... but its ok

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Well...

And as for you WUWD, haha, that was creative as well, like i said she would read it, and it made her laugh , but she still knows nothing compare to me =).
Except for me:)

I are teh sex0r!!!11

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Well...

Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
I are teh sex0r!!!11
omghi2u, a/s/l????//

12/f/korea

!!

Buttsecks 4 every1 !!!111

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are spending too much time with your GF, even if you love her

you will eventually get bored and so will she, its only a matter of time, then you will start arguing a lot, then she will cheat on you, then you will get pissed cause she cheated on you and when you yell at her confronting her she will slap you out of anger, causing you to hit her in her ugly maul, in which the cops will put you in jail for life for beating a girl up, despite the fact that she proably weighs more than you and has a hairy stache, you will then be rotting in solitary aka THE HOLE, for stabbing the first person you see with a shank so the other inmates think you are HARD and dont want to mess with you (rape) because you are crazy enough to shank them in the eye or something

all this is on the horizon, i can see it now
laterz

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whyte hype i respect your opinion, but let me tell you, THAT WAS GAY
you are wrong
it was very funny