Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF hinting that some guy likes her

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF and I were talking on the phone about stuff and all the sudden she brought up this thing about some guy liking her.

So she asked me do I want know who it is or what it is about.
The good thing is that for some reason I just started laughing and told her that "I don't care".
But then she kept asking again like 3 or 5 times.
I think it was a good thing that I laugh it off and kept saying that "I don't really care!"
Also, I throw in the line "if you are trying to get me jealous, it is not working."

I think it was a test or it could be true but that doesn't matter.
Do you guys think I handled it well?
If not what could I do or handle it the next time she brought it up again?
What are the best lines or ways to handle situation/test like this?

Thanks!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave you the "I'm desirable to other guys" Test. You passed with flying colors. If you had gotten jealous then you would have failed.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you handled it very well dude. ACt like you dont care and she'll be wondering why you dont care. You did good.....whenever some girl says that line to me sometimes i dont even acknowlegde what she just said.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, that drove her nuts. Another tip that an ex bf would do when I tried to give him the jealous test. He would get overly mad but in a very exagerated/teasing manner... i.e., "what, who.. I am going to kill him..." and then he would just laugh and say something like you are so silly and change the subject. He never said he didn't care. That would hurt my feelings, honestly and make me wonder about him.. but he didn't give it any concern or validation.

..." It would drive me nuts. You have to have the personality for this but he was very very funny. He used to also call when we were dating after I hadn't heard from in for a week or so.. and say, "you know I am the only man for you.." GRRRRRRR

But yeah, you did great! She is most likely, going bananas and will act a little pissy around you for the next few days but she'll get over it and won't try that again. I hope not:)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My approach to my girl saying something like "guy X likes me" was:

"You're damn right he does, I have GOOD taste!"

Then just continued as if no biggy. Worked great for me I think.

Oscar.