Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Out of a Funk

Jim88

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how to snap out of a funk. I don't think I'm "clinically" depressed but I'm a bit bummed out and apathetic about a few things. I try to approach women and have gotten one girls snapchat which she promptly deleted/blocked me from as soon as I tried to contact her. Started a good conversation with a chick the other day who was walking a puppy, mostly talked about the dog, she was friendly and let me pet it and then like a fcking idiot I just said have a good day and didn't ask for the number. Granted she wasn't super hot, about a 6-7, but seemed really nice which is more important in some ways and I fcking blew it. I say hi to girls to try to get my social "muscle" working and 70-80% of the time they either say nothing, glare at me angrily, or say omg like they're startled. Been talking to some girls on some apps for awhile and the topics have been very sexual and have planned to meet and then they quit responding. I'm not like a male model but I'm not ugly and have been told I'm reasonably good looking.

On an unrelated note, I'm also almost finished with a Masters degree in a technical field with damn near perfect grades and have gotten rejected from every job I applied for. I'm just getting seriously bummed out and pissed off and I have to work really hard to keep myself in a good state of mind or I find myself getting bitter and truly hating successful men. I know that last sentence makes me sound like a radical incel lol, don't worry I'm not gonna lose it that bad haha, but seriously I am starting to get pissed off.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the others on here say. It's a numbers game. I have 19 approaches with 18 rejections and one date that ended in rejection. In the last two months. You are 9 years younger than me. You'll do fine. Just keep at it.

Jim88

Banned
Reaction score
Like the others on here say. It's a numbers game. I have 19 approaches with 18 rejections and one date that ended in rejection. In the last two months. You are 9 years younger than me. You'll do fine. Just keep at it.
Thanks man

Jim88

Banned
Reaction score
That's some good sh!t right there, my man. Be proud about that. Focus on finding that dream job and getting your money right.

You're feeling depressed, I think, because you're not spending enough time on YOU. You're spending time worried about all these 304s.

Book recommendation: Rise and Grind by Daymond John
Thanks I appreciate it. I'll have to check that book out. It's hard not to worry about "304s" at my age tho