Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting no dates, what am I doing wrong?

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
lol rocky is an angry old curmudgeon.

You took your shot and it was perfectly appropriate to do so. Your social skills sound solid and it will eventually work out, I believe.

Anyone who insists you need to bat 1.000 is an idiot.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
lol rocky is an angry old curmudgeon.
LOL yeah I guess that's how he is.

You took your shot and it was perfectly appropriate to do so. Your social skills sound solid and it will eventually work out, I believe.
That's what I think, I honestly have 0 experience with dating single women with no kids and I'm just trying things out to see how they work.
I remember having interviews for engineering jobs, and made a bunch of mistakes, not projecting confidence, etc. Then idk how I got my game pretty tight and now I'm working in the #1 defense company. Funny how things are completely different from work to women.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
I’m going to share a story with you.

There are two bulls at top of a hill.
Young bull and old bull.

Young bull is full of energy in all his eagerness unable to stand or sit still. Old bull in his peace that surpasses all understanding consuming only that he will transform into fuel.

Now at the bottom of this hill there are cows as far as the eye can see. Young bull with an uncontrollable wagging tail, spinning in circles of excitement, and quite the jump in his walk says…

“Wow look at all those cows! Let’s run down their and fuxx one of them! Come on what are we waiting for? They are going to get away!”

Old bull aware of all the cows the entire time responds in his time and at his pace…

“No, we are not going to run down there and fuxx one cow. We are going to walk down there and fuxx all of the cows.”

OP,
Did you run into your career to earn six figures?
Your career of six figures took time and you are confident within your field of study. You are confident in your career because you have done it repeatedly over a long period of time.

Confidence is demonstrated performance.
The more you do something the better you get at it.
Example, you are a great dancer.

So use your resilient character to approach women and dating the same way you approached your career and learning how to dance.

You are 32 which makes you a rookie and a vet.
Transition from young bull to old bull.

And enjoy becoming a silver fox.
I know I am.

Live life on your terms.
Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do.

If you want to date, befriend, ONS, plate, LTR, pump and dumb, etc. 18 year young girls

then
GO DO IT.

Does anyone tell women what they can or can’t do?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
OP,
I’m going to share a story with you.

There are two bulls at top of a hill.
Young bull and old bull.

Young bull is full of energy in all his eagerness unable to stand or sit still. Old bull in his peace that surpasses all understanding consuming only that he will transform into fuel.

Now at the bottom of this hill there are cows as far as the eye can see. Young bull with an uncontrollable wagging tail, spinning in circles of excitement, and quite the jump in his walk says…

“Wow look at all those cows! Let’s run down their and fuxx one of them! Come on what are we waiting for? They are going to get away!”

Old bull aware of all the cows the entire time responds in his time and at his pace…

“No, we are not going to run down there and fuxx one cow. We are going to walk down there and fuxx all of the cows.”

OP,
Did you run into your career to earn six figures?
Your career of six figures took time and you are confident within your field of study. You are confident in your career because you have done it repeatedly over a long period of time.

Confidence is demonstrated performance.
The more you do something the better you get at it.
Example, you are a great dancer.

So use your resilient character to approach women and dating the same way you approached your career and learning how to dance.

You are 32 which makes you a rookie and a vet.
Transition from young bull to old bull.

And enjoy becoming a silver fox.
I know I am.

Live life on your terms.
Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do.

If you want to date, befriend, ONS, plate, LTR, pump and dumb, etc. 18 year young girls

then
GO DO IT.

Does anyone tell women what they can or can’t do?
There are certain people in this world who have a 'yeah, but...' for any piece of advice anyone ever gives them.

I'm sensing OP might be one of those people.

You also notice these guys only ever want to talk to the people that coddle them and say 'everything's going to be ok. you're not doing anything wrong.'

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
There are certain people in this world who have a 'yeah, but...' for any piece of advice anyone ever gives them.
I'm sensing OP might be one of those people.
Well not really, I've gotten a lot of advises before, from guys with gfs, single, married, its all over the place, conflicting advises to say the least.

You also notice these guys only ever want to talk to the people that coddle them and say 'everything's going to be ok. you're not doing anything wrong.'
Did you read my first post? I actually said I've been doing things wrong, but haven't figured out yet. But please Sr. Don Juan enlighten us what I did wrong with my approach.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I actually said I've been doing things wrong, but haven't figured out yet.
Yes you did, but then you agreed with another poster who basically told you to just stay the course and keep doing what you're doing now.

Obviously, whatever you're doing isn't working, so I don't know why you'd agree with someone who tells you to keep doing what isn't working.

If you're approaching attractive women, but not getting anywhere with them, the harsh reality is they either

1) don't find you physically attractive

or

2) find you a little socially awkward

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess...you are focusing a little too much on how you look. Men care about looks. Women really don't. They care about a man as a leader who is resourceful, and has a willingness to commit sharing his resources.
Alpha fvcks. Beta bucks.
And women REALLY do care about men’s looks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32, 5'5", 140 lbs, professional, making 6 figures, I have my own house and my car is paid off, with my **** together financially, no kids, never married. I'm an outgoing person, have lots of friends, extroverted, very social, play sports, gym and dance salsa/bachata/merengue.
5'5" is going to be a difficult obstacle. You will need massive charisma + possibly banging batshiit crazy women to do well at that height.

Short Latinas are the best target market.

the ones I've had are mostly single mothers who are you know "low hanging fruits" but not really a beautiful girl without kids.
Avoid single moms. Since you're 32 and childless, you can do this. However, with Latinas, there's a lot of single moms. Childless women 30-35 are more likely the uppity white women with BA/BS degrees or higher who believe that they are entitled to a 6'0"+ man than Latinas.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you did, but then you agreed with another poster who basically told you to just stay the course and keep doing what you're doing now.

Obviously, whatever you're doing isn't working, so I don't know why you'd agree with someone who tells you to keep doing what isn't working.

If you're approaching attractive women, but not getting anywhere with them, the harsh reality is they either

1) don't find you physically attractive

or

2) find you a little socially awkward
1. Could be. Can't change that other than being fit and build more muscles to be more physically attractive.
2. Also a possibility, and that's were I wrote " I've always been on my purpose, not by choice since in college I was chubby, with no confidence so there was nothing else to do than play video games and study engineering" But only with women, a winner in life, business, career, but a beta with women.

Thanks for the reply, I'll get there.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Alpha fvcks. Beta bucks.
And women REALLY do care about men’s looks.
Of course they do, men who say they don't, its just a cope.

5'5" is going to be a difficult obstacle. You will need massive charisma + possibly banging batshiit crazy women to do well at that height.

Avoid single moms. Since you're 32 and childless, you can do this. However, with Latinas, there's a lot of single moms. Childless women 30-35 are more likely the uppity white women with BA/BS degrees or higher who believe that they are entitled to a 6'0"+ man than Latinas.
Yeah don't get me started with that, just imagine a man having Oneitis with a single mother and she lives 20 hrs away. PATHETIC.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
1. Could be. Can't change that other than being fit and build more muscles to be more physically attractive.
2. Also a possibility, and that's were I wrote " I've always been on my purpose, not by choice since in college I was chubby, with no confidence so there was nothing else to do than play video games and study engineering" But only with women, a winner in life, business, career, but a beta with women.

Thanks for the reply, I'll get there.
We've all been there - the beta lifestyle. Horrible w/ women.

Are you a member of any professional groups? Do you regularly do happy hour with co-workers?

Half the battle is placing yourself in places/situations where women will notice you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hell yeah on your last comment.

the entire dating market I was in in my late 30s was chock full of uni educated shallow self centred childless women. I’m 6’2 btw, it doesn’t necessarily help.

they are just the kind of people with a stick up their behind about everything, constantly unhappy, alpha widowed generally and totally bough in to feminist ideas so strongly that they can never have a good relationship with a man. They see men as a force to overcome.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Non-monogamous dating is a handsome man’s game.
Yeah I saw that comment.

That's what makes PUA boards so entertaining. The dudes who are the very worst at attracting women have the most delusional goals.

Meanwhile (most of) highest status/ best looking guys set a highly realistic goal: marriage or at least LTR's with a highly attractive woman and more often than not they succeed (unless there is some serious problem with their personality, typically arrogance/hostility). They understand through experience or just common sense that "harems" or a series of ONS's can only be achieved with average or below average looking women.

This dude's gonna get crushed repeatedly unless he settles. The dating market in DFW ain't great. It rivals SF imo as a below average market.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating market in DFW ain't great. It rivals SF imo as a below average market.
It's a tough market because of the male surpluses and the pretentious white woman attitudes.

Austin and Dallas are the two worst big city markets in Texas.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast forward to almost the end of the night I managed to isolate her, grab her back and went for the kiss, shockingly she pulled back
dancing with you is not an indicator of sexual interest. When you isolated her, now that there is no reason for her to be accepting of your touch (you guys are no longer dancing), is when you want to look at her like you want to fvck her, while turning the conversation sexual, asking her sexual questions, while escalating slowly, fingertips moving her hair out of the way, fingertips grazing her exposed skin....

This will tell you if the interest is legit or not

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a tough market because of the male surpluses and the pretentious white woman attitudes.

Austin and Dallas are the two worst big city markets in Texas.
SF wasn’t that bad pre-Covid. But, the surrounding suburbs were better. However, nowadays, SF is an absolute shvthole.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all I wanna thank all bros taking their time to answer questions and share their knowledge. I'm 32, 5'5", 140 lbs, professional, making 6 figures, I have my own house and my car is paid off, with my **** together financially, no kids, never married. I'm an outgoing person, have lots of friends, extroverted, very social, play sports, gym and dance salsa/bachata/merengue. But with woman, I've been a ***** all my life, with no boundaries, going the extra mile, the typical nice guy.

A year ago I've started recognizing I had a problem, I have listened like 10 audiobooks over and over, Rational male, No More Mr. Nice guy, PUAs books, Dating books, How to be more alpha, etc. I've been in therapy since 2 months ago to talk about my controlling mother and my beta father as part of my growing up and how that affected me with girls (I suppose). I've started to approach girls, asking for their numbers, inviting them to go out, but I've had no luck. I've had other girls, but the ones I've had are mostly single mothers who are you know "low hanging fruits" but not really a beautiful girl without kids.

I've always been on my purpose, not by choice since in college I was chubby, with no confidence so there was nothing else to do than play video games and study engineering. Now I'm 32 with everything material and a lot of dating to catch up that I missed in my 20s, but I haven't had any damn luck with girls. I am now fit and getting in better shape (see pic attached) and I see guys with really beautiful girls and I ask myself wtf he has that I don't have, since they're fat and even shorter than me.

So I would like to know some experiences when you guys started approaching girl, up to the time you close the deal and how you guys started to gain more confidence with girls. I'm in Texas DFW, so my demographics I would say its on par with me.

Thanks to all and happy thanksgiving
If you can dance, go to Cowboys Red River. Endless supply of hot women 3 nights a week. Glorias in Addison is another option if they still have salsa dancing. When you try and get a number, tell them you want to meet up to dance again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Dance. Go dancing as much as you can. If you already dance salsa/bachata/meringe then learn Texas 2 step in the country western bars.

Two step is simple footwork, same beat as salsa and women love a good dancer. Get good at dancing and you’ll be able to meet & get close to women. The rest will follow from there. I concur with being interested in others to appear as interesting to others.

Cheers