Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting kinky with older women

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of kinky things are you guys doing with older women? Spankings, tieing her up, candle wax, playing dress up, anal. How adventurous are these women?

I'm seeing a 32 year old right now who loves dirty talk and hot rough sex and I'm persuading her into trying even more exciting things for the future ;)

Ever persuaded an older chick into trying a 3 some?

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JB101
What sort of kinky things are you guys doing with older women? Spankings, tieing her up, candle wax, playing dress up, anal. How adventurous are these women?

I'm seeing a 32 year old right now who loves dirty talk and hot rough sex and I'm persuading her into trying even more exciting things for the future ;)

Ever persuaded an older chick into trying a 3 some?

In my experience the older they get the more they drop their inhibitions. For example I've found that it's easier to get a 35-45 year old woman to submit to spanking than a 20 something woman. Sometimes though you've got to be subtle when approaching a subject that's considered kinky. If you want to spank a woman or tie her up for example, it's best not to come right out and ask her to do it; that approach is met almost always with a no. What you've got to do is plant the seed in her mind, mention it from time to time, get her thinking about it, wondering about it, and over time let her know that you would be interesting in doing it. These things often take time because a woman may only do these things with men that they trust, and trust takes time to build.

Large trees grow over time from a small seed. You have to start by planting the seed in her mind. Once the seed is planted, you take it from there in a slow confident manner.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the women over 30 I have dated seem to be pretty wild, (with one unfortunate exception). You just have to find the right ones. Get one without a chip on her shoulder. I think it is just an experience factor. Younger women generally have less experience and have not been exposed to as much.

I also find women just out of boring marriages often want to experiment...

Tying up, spanking, sex in the open/fields/woods/beach... I and several of my friends all have had the same good experience with some older women

Having said that, I still like the way the young things look, dammit all!!!

Dietzcoi

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I was told many years ago, "Treat her like a $5 wh*re in the bedroom and she'll love you".

However, you will always have your exceptions.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Getting kinky with older women

Originally posted by Falcon Eye

Large trees grow over time from a small seed. You have to start by planting the seed in her mind. Once the seed is planted, you take it from there in a slow confident manner.
This, my friend, is a great quote to live by!!

What I like about older women is that they don't play as many games, they're mostly to the point and they say what they want from you! All you have to do is make it better known what you want to do with them!

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving a woman a spanking is one of the biggest turn ons for me. Pulling those panties down.....laying them over me knee.......mmmmmmmm, hehe ;)

Do you guys give it to them light or hard? Spanking them as they suck you is also very very hot.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tie her hands up to each bed post, really tight, blindfold her, and eat her out to YOUR hearts content. don't fvck her--save that for another time.

cuts off the visual senses, constrains her movement, resulting in much more focus (on her part) on the action. plus all possible inhibitions from eye contact are gone--for the both of you.

sensory deprivation would be the motto here.

step one: get her to do only the blindfold thing. important to get a REAL blindfold so she's totally black.

step two: drop in the hand tying thing, in addition to the blindfold.

if she's hip to the first, she'll do the second. especially if you explain it to her. she'll be diggin' you and brag about you to all her friends :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JB101
Giving a woman a spanking is one of the biggest turn ons for me. Pulling those panties down.....laying them over me knee.......mmmmmmmm, hehe ;)

Do you guys give it to them light or hard? Spanking them as they suck you is also very very hot.
if they like to be spanked, i'll lay it on them hard. but not continuously. just a really hard smack here and there that makes their ass red. practice so you get a really good sting.

it does take a certain technique. you want the same sound as though you clap your hands once really hard. you have to kind of pull back at a split second. make sure it's a really loud smacking sound because that's half of it (the sound of the smack). lame, but practice on your own thigh until you're getting a really good sting (and sound).

i don't even ask. i'll just smack em hard. even after sex, she's laying there naked and before i go to play Xbox or something, i'll lay one on her ass. most chicks love it.

it all boils down to daddy spanking the little girl.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
As I was told many years ago, "Treat her like a $5 wh*re in the bedroom and she'll love you".

How's this one...

"Treat a Queen like a Slut and a Slut like a Queen and you'll never go wrong"

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
How's this one...

"Treat a Queen like a Slut and a Slut like a Queen and you'll never go wrong"
Hmmm...not sure about that - it didn't work for Paul Keating did it?
(the aussies know what I'm talking about)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you guys are realizing is not that older women are more kinky, they just know what they like and they are confident in themselves enough not to be ashamed of sex or that they like it. It's not kinkiness, it's just an awareness and a lack of prudishness.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel

I've heard a similiar one...

'treat a wh*re like a queen and a queen like a wh*re and you'll never go wrong'