Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting A Kiss

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned so much from this website that I felt like contributing something in return. This is a DJ trick that I thought up and have yet to perform.

1. Talk to a girl and get her interested in you (ie. smiling, initiating kino, etc.)

2. Then, once you've made her give you consistant signs after the second or third
time you've spoken to her, say in a suave manner, "Rumour is, I've heard that [blonde, brunette, etc.] girls are some of the best kissers in the world. Is this true?" This will show that you are interested in her and you have the confidence to ask her in a public place.

3. If she smiles or gives any positive reactions, you're in. Regardless of whether she says 'yes' or 'no', you can proceed to 4.

4. "Can you prove that?"

She will either let you kiss her or not from here on it. Obviously, you want the kiss!

I'll do some 'research' on this technique next week.

RoBaDrUm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea,
But I personally don't think that'll work. They'll prolly say something like

"Yeah we do. Too bad you can't."

I'd just do it the normal way.

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems kind of desperate/sleazy to me. If I did anything along those lines for a kiss, I would rather do something like this...
(From fastseduction)

- The kissing bet.

An old trick, you can also use it with or without the GM technique. ASF: "Tell the girl that you will bet her a dollar (or a drink is nice) that you can kiss her without using your lips or your tongue. Girls usually think (know) that your up to something, so sometimes it takes a little convincing to get them to take the bet. They will take it about 1/3 of the time. If the girl is a good friend and she doesn't take the bet, say "Ok. Fine...Just check out this trick I learned...you can use it to make money off people," then play it off like your doing her a favour by showing her this (Trust me you are). Then if she accepts the bet or you offer to show her "the trick" do this: Say: "Ready...Watch this!" Then move in like you are going to kiss her on the lips. Ok this is ****ing important. When you reach the point of no return you absolutely MUST lay the smoothest and I mean the smoothest smack on her she has ever experienced. Then say "God Damn you're a good kisser!...I guess I owe you a buck!" If your kiss is smooth enough this will most definitely lead to more kissing and maybe even a child if your a real ******* . (If you need a good line here say "I don't think that kiss was worth more than 50 cents, you owe me another")."

Does this border AFC/Desperate?

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, none of those suggestions are AFC type behaviours...they sound legit and something i'd do and i'm no AFC.
Though worrying if it will backfire etc is an AFC thing to do...remember that a DJ will do something fun with a girl and not worry if it will work or not - he'll try and if he fails he wont make a big deal out of it and he wont apologise for being a man and trying to get a kiss.