Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get back 2gether or not....?

JDeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i went out with this one girl 4 a while about 7 months ago n now we startin talkin again n we were on tha phone 4 a while laughin n havin fun n shyt n she was like we should get back 2gether in a whle i was like maybe but lets be friends 4 a while 1st even tho i was really wantin it because on top of bein hot az hell n havin every other guy want her... tha connection we have is crazy yo we think exactly tha same.... n not on stupid shyt either... we connect on tha deepest shyt u could think about... but one thing makes me wanna not go out with her... see her family situation is reeal fcked up her dad used 2 abuse her n her mom used 2 be a alchoholic... now usually girls that go thru that become sluts but this girl is tha opposite of a slut n she got big dreams.... but tha reason is cuz shes always tellin me bout her shyt n it just brings me down sometimes u know? cuz i got my own shyt 2 deal with n this is kinda y we broke up in tha 1st place... our relationship just wasnt fun at all we were always talkin about our family bullshyt n we just kinda got lost in it... its alotta weight 2 put on ur shoulders u know?

so if u can help me out n gimme some advice i'd appreciate it

Yukmouf

Reaction score
Hey man, actually my ex was really like that too, i went with her for 6 months before I really couldnt take it anymore and we had to break.

The thing is at first it was really fun, and I really enjoyed spending my time with her, but as we got more involved she started to tell me all her problems and shyt like that. That wasnt too bad at the start cuz it was nice to comfort her, and we'd usually end up making out or something in the end :D , but she became way too whiny. Like by the end shed tell me all her problems all the time. It got way too anoying. It got even worse when her parents started to divorse. Like I know I should have been there for her and stuff, but i think theres nothing more I coulda done.

Basically I guess you start all nice with them and you have a lot of fun, but if theyre that kind of girl, it just gets way too soap-opera like. The thing is you dont notice it at first, but it really ends up bringing you down, and generally youre not in a relationship to make yourself feel like shyt.

What Im sayin is it depends on what you know about the girl. If you think shes that kinda person thatll end up bringing you down in the end, try to talk to her and tell her that you dont want that to happen. If shes not, then no problem. So I think you should just talk to her about what made you two break up the first time.

Hope it helps.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is basically my story as well.

My x-gf was having some faimily issues and stuff and she would always tell me about them and stuff but it never really bothered me because she was always asking my advise and shyt. But i read the article "be her theripist for ultimite success" however i only became her emotional tampoon. Also her parents were seperated and it was really hard on her and she would alyawys call ever day and i knew i was steering this relationship down the tubes but i would talk w/ her for like an hour a night. My dad even made me pay the phone bill :) But we broke up about a week ago and i had thought that we had this "amazing connection" unfortunatly she didn't. Turnes out that she was "trying to love two people at once" this other person was of cource and ex-bf. But now she still calls but i limit the call time to like 10 min or so. And sometimes remind her that she took advantage of me and stuff like that, besides i don't thik we will ever "go out" again.

Wel this is only my realtion. My advise is to reallly examen your relationship and try to see if its infatuation or if you really think that you are "ment to be"

You also need to decide what you wanr, fun or a LTR. You must decide soon or you might end uop weith somehting you don't want!

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I now refuse to date girls with divorced parents, and even those that carry around this baggage of not having the parents they want. I don't like everything my parents do, but they love me and I love them. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them, they pay all the bills, put a roof over my head, feed and clothe me, so who am I to complain? All the girls I have dated have had bad home lives and come from broken homes while mine is very much together.
You can't fix their problems, regardless what happens, and regardless of how much you listen to them. You always become an emotional tampon when you listen to their problems. YOU ALWAYS BECOME AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THEIR PROBLEMS. Its up to you how much of an emotional tampon, whether you're ringing wet with "lets just be friends" or you can just get your fingers wet. My advice, don't waste any more of your time with trying to date this girl.