Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GeoMaxxing might not work anymore

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This man gives his story about how quickly the dating market has changed in Thailand:
In 2016 I came to Thailand for my first time. Within days of arriving I met a cute 28 yr old girl on Tinder who spent a month with me, not a hooker.
In 2016, matches were very easy and there were plenty of attractive women on these apps. But now in 2021, it's like a different planet. 99% of the women online I have zero interest in. They are all overweight or unattractive. Most of these women seem like leftovers that few men want. Many have been single for a long time.
:(

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume Thailand is not somewhere you go to date in the first place, but to have easy access to sex. Isn't that the stereotype?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in University in the late 90s and had raging hormones, places like Thailand were very intriguing. It looks like what the military enjoyed there was being open up to the some travelers who could afford to go there, this is before the internet really took off on the level it is today and the extreme global hypergamy infecting even those places. The good thing is as I've grown older, I no longer have raging hormones and have a much lower libido so I don't really care. It's like if you had allot of money, and you were 20 years old, and it was the late 90s, and you went to such a place, then it sounds like a kid in a candy store.

The last place of interest was Blackbeards in the Dominican Republic back in 2011. Even tried to book an airplane to go there for a week and cancelled out of that too. Fast forward after 2014 I just lost interest in traveling for such purposes anywhere, even on a mental level.

However, I will say this, Italy, where my dad's from, is the best place in the world for such things. I was there in 2006 so I saw the type of girls that were posing on the street corners. @Visionist could also concur with this. Forget about these countries, Italy is the place to be.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe there is an entire website for geomaxxing
Believe it. Men going outside of Western countries to find women has been a thing since at least the 1980s. I first heard about this stuff in the mid-2000s with websites like the one above.

Feminism ruined Western women.

In the United States, Boomer men (1946-1964 births) could get a reasonably decent longer term partner or wife. There wasn't much of a surplus of men due to legal and illegal immigration. While the rise of birth control in the 1960s/1970s, women could be promiscuous without consequences. Female promiscuity is linked to failed marriages, so Boomers were the first large generational cohort to start to experience divorces. This happened mainly in the 1980s and 1990s. With that said, the typical 22-25 year old woman in 1975 had more quality wifely traits/was more feminine than the typical 22-25 year old in 2015.

When we move along to Gen X (1965-1981 births), the decimation of women was progressing. Young women raised in cities and suburbs of larger cities from the mid 1970s to early 1990s were already embracing feminism. College campuses in the 1980s were painting white men as the root of all evil. "You Go Girl!" was already a big thing then. Smaller town women from this generation were more likely to be feminine, especially the earlier 1/2 to 2/3rds of the generation.

By the time the earlier Millennials (1982-1996) started to come of age in the late 1990s-early 2000s, things had gotten even worse. The college campus was persecuting men for being men. Fewer smaller town women were being unspoiled by the modern women. Religion kept fading further and further.

Other Western nations followed a similar trajectory to the USA. All of the reasons in the last few paragraphs led to more and more men seeking non-Western women as a solution to the problem of Western women being ill suited for marriage in conjunction with an anti-male court system and overall culture.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This man gives his story about how quickly the dating market has changed in Thailand:

:(
This guy is 50 and using Tinder in Thailand. The average man is a coward. He also says the girl (ONE girl) he met and liked in 2016 turned out to be "dishonest" after spending a month together, lol.

I am all for traveling, and for dating women from other parts of the world (ESPECIALLY outside of the US/Canada/UK/Australia, yuck). But traveling or relocating should be its own reward. Let's face it, there are a lot of men who refuse to improve themselves and think just by going down to Triple A they will suddenly bat .400.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
However, I will say this, Italy, where my dad's from, is the best place in the world for such things. I was there in 2006 so I saw the type of girls that were posing on the street corners. @Visionist could also concur with this. Forget about these countries, Italy is the place to be.
What? I went to Rome for vacations on 2018 and didn´t see any girls posing on the street corners.

Guess I wasn´t paing attention. I enjoyed a bunch of Pizza and gelattos though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last place of interest was Blackbeards in the Dominican Republic back in 2011. Even tried to book an airplane to go there for a week and cancelled out of that too. Fast forward after 2014 I just lost interest in traveling for such purposes anywhere, even on a mental level.
This might be anecdotal, but I must say that Dominican Republic women seem to be the hottest of the AfroLatins. It's like the slaveowners there really picked out only the hottest to mix with. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be anecdotal, but I must say that Dominican Republic women seem to be the hottest of the AfroLatins. It's like the slaveowners there really picked out only the hottest to mix with. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Breeding season for the Afrolatincels?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? I went to Rome for vacations on 2018 and didn´t see any girls posing on the street corners.

Guess I wasn´t paing attention. I enjoyed a bunch of Pizza and gelattos though.
I didn't go to Rome (aka Roma), but to northern Italy, more like Venice towards Treviso and further in, places like Lago DeGuardia, etc.... I don't know what the scene is like in Rome, but it would likely be more discreet as its a city. Italy also had rest stops on the road where there would be an African hookers servicing travelers in the bushes. One hooker stook her leg out at me while I was looking at her through the window.

This was when I was 30 years old. The trip itself both very enjoyable and miserable at the same time. I had some interaction with girls there who were like cousins or related, but overall, apart from that eye-candy from the hookers, there was no connection with any woman there and to at least get my mind off a oneitis at home that was just horrible.

Again this is just viewed from a distance. I was with my folks the whole time.

Did you get laid in Italy or you just went to look at the ancient sites there?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Just ask @metalwater and he'll fill you in on how magical and majestic Asian women are. This is called "yellow fever" and it's a racist mental disease where men will specifically target perceived vulnerable races
Yellow fever exists because Asian women in the west normally stay slim, half the white girls on the other hand are Obese dykes. The competition for the few remaining single attractive white women is fierce.

Italy like every other Mediterranean Country, heavily relies on social circle game. Without a good social circle you might as well not even exist to those women. Mediterranean women will ask about your job and family, family values are very important since people there are more community focused.

It's a culture shock for people who grew up in the anglosphere.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simps have ruined the West, have moved their simp cross-hairs to Asia, and are now ruining Asia too. Asian women are rightly now saying "yuck. I don't want this sh1t."

Same thing is happening in Latin America, and even Africa if you can possibly believe it. You literally have Simps going to Africa because Asia is now "too hard."

Just ask @metalwater and he'll fill you in on how magical and majestic Asian women are. This is called "yellow fever" and it's a racist mental disease where men will specifically target perceived vulnerable races.

I've never had a problem with Asia. I have a huge problem with simps.
Well, I have a lot of first-hand info and experience with part of SE Asia. What I tell is from first hand, some of it is nice and some not. Certainly women and men have some of the same behaviors regardless of location and race.

Now we have decent men that are learning and doing better and better. And others that try to figure things out, things are not that complicated but difficult to comprehend all the same.

Some men are broken in ways that may not heal and we should have pity for them. For example, @Pan87 appears to have a personal agenda against Asian women or Asians in general, it's not clear. A lot of the style of insult is clever but feminine. My best guess as to what would lead to such a thing is being an unattractive woman and having lost in love to a hot Asian. Can it be the viewpoint from a spurned white woman.

But alas, the red pill info is right out of red pill books, so it has value. Now does anyone really want to be a guy that doesn't even know where his kids are?

Simps... wow. simping is giving and giving and giving for no return. I don't see that at all around me, the men I see are getting what they want. I almost never see a guy getting ghosted or even ignored.

Did someone piss in your cereal bowl... yikes...

Now why don't you like Africa... are you that much better than Africans??? WTF.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely work. Problem is fellas are turbo lazy. Don't approach. Threads about some skank that's geriatric pregnancy and has some other man's kids. There is no easy path but geomaxing should be in pursuit of freedom as well as lower taxes vs indentured servitude. Women are a by product and bonus of a nomad lifestyle. All paths forward suck but staying put is cuckoldry on steroids.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Some men are broken in ways that may not heal and we should have pity for them. For example, @Pan87 appears to have a personal agenda against Asian women or Asians in general, it's not clear. A lot of the style of insult is clever but feminine. My best guess as to what would lead to such a thing is being an unattractive woman and having lost in love to a hot Asian. Can it be the viewpoint from a spurned white woman.
He probably means south east asian women, a lot of Expats go there because let's face it the women are easy. Nobody goes to Thailand for the "culture".

You don't see a large number of Expats in Korea, the women in Korea look way better then the women in Thailand. The reason is because Korean women are not as easy.

Go north, south (shire area) or West closer to the blue mountains. There are loads of them mate. And the competition out there is seriously deteriorated. A lot of these girls are getting scooped up into single motherhood by the age of 19-22 tho so the window is quite small.

Unfortunately the CBD is a cesspool now. But if you do nightgame in the city around Ivy or Cargo Bar you'll notice a lot of tasty women coming in from far flung suburbs.
I definitely gotta check that out, right now I'm in a very "ethnically diverse" suburb.

I'm not sure about Ivy though, seemed like a sausage fest and i haven't heard great things about other venues like Pontoon either.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Family trip. Never really thought about getting laid when Im traveling

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably means south east asian women, a lot of Expats go there because let's face it the women are easy. Nobody goes to Thailand for the "culture".

You don't see a large number of Expats in Korea, the women in Korea look way better then the women in Thailand. The reason is because Korean women are not as easy.

I definitely gotta check that out, right now I'm in a very "ethnically diverse" suburb.

I'm not sure about Ivy though, seemed like a sausage fest and i haven't heard great things about other venues like Pontoon either.
S Korea is a 1st world country. SE Asia countries aren;t (the sex tourism ones aren;t anyway). Economic state of the country, or most of the country, plays a big part in westerners 'pulling' power, which shouldn't come us a surprise (to people on this board anyway).