Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gentleman?

WWFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Quick question, how do you feel about acting like a gentlemen, for instance giving up your seat for a girl if she has nowhere to sit? Thanks

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all up to you. Really you don`t need to ask the question about being a gentleman. Do it because you want to. You don`t need any approval. I would do it and don`t give f*ck what anybody thinks about it.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the classy, confident thing to do. And don't care what anyone else thinks.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'm going to start being more of a gentleman, for several reasons:

- In a way, it makes you appear ABOVE them, cause you are acting classy.

- It makes them respect you, cause you command respect with your behavior

- You stand out, cause most guys don't really act like gentlemen. (Remember not to make it looking like you are PRETENDING to be a gentleman.)

- I'm approaching 30 years old, and my MTV hipster goofball persona is getting old.

- I've been watching lots of Cary Grant, and black and white movies where they are gentlemen.

- I'm trying for a more sophisticated type of good looking woman, not some sk8r chick or skank. I've realized that women don't get turned on when i do my Beavis and Butthead imitation, or jump into sticker bushes just to get a laugh.

- I think it was David Deangelo that says his acting like a gentleman, combined with his ****y+funny attitude throws them off guard. He says, "always send them mixed signals."

- It seems to work for our fictional Don Juans like James Bond.

- It's challenging to MYSELF. I can barely go two sentences without cussing, so this is a personal challenge to myself.

- Being a gentleman is parallel with the DJ beliefs of being a Challenge and having Self-Control. You don't have your hands all over her, and you aren't talking about topics like sex, cause a gentleman wouldn't do that.

Just some of my thoughts....

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It seems to work for our fictional Don Juans like James Bond. "

I hear guys on this site talking about James Bond all the time... don't forget that:

a)Like you said, its fiction

b)James Bond has looks, confidence, aura, mystery, charm, etc. so don't read to much into something like giving up a chair :rolleyes: Besides, I don't think I've ever seen JB give up a chair for a woman.

Personally, I may or may not give up a seat for a girl. Just depends on the situation. Do NOT THINK that it will land you pvssy though. If the girl is interested in you it won't matter much if you give up a seat for her or open a door. It just shows you are a nice guy. I used to always open doors for girls, let them go first if there was a line, etc. It never got me anywhere.

Versace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a gentleman is always toward your advantage. As for the definition, I think you should use your common sense and study up on it. Read some books on what it is to be a gentleman and take the knowledge. Remember to use Self-Dicipline!