Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gastric problem?!anyone has it and keen to share?

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a serious gastric problem(i think).

Whenever i can't do the routine morning shhit in the morning, i will feel stomach ache, and headache.

Whenever i didn't eat breakfast and lunch, or eat very little, i will feel stomach ache and headache.

Any cures for this? I eat Maalox plus but it seems to bring minimal effect.

how to shhit effectively everyday? what kind of food should i eat? what exercise to do?does any of my symptoms has anything to do with blood circulation?

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to eat. You cannot skip meals, because most likely the gas is actually the digestive enzymes working on nothing in your stomach. Once you have a routine, the enzymes are secreted at a specific time because you have trained it to do so by eating at those particular times. When you DON'T eat, the enzymes get secreted anyway, and they float around in your stomach and give you gastric.

Try it. If you haven't eaten, and have a headache with some gastric, just eat something. I gaurantee that you will feel better once the food is in your stomach.

- Raoul

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had gastritis some time ago. (if that's what you're talking about)

Eat regularly, dont skip meals. Dont make them spicy, salty, too acidic. Dont eat too much. Make your lunch the biggest food intake, and dinner the smallest one. Eat at least 3 hours before you go to bed.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_