Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here to say that Ganji games truly work. Most of you are probably kids trying to score. But as you get older, Ganji works on mature adult women too! I have a woman who things started out great. Passion, sex, "in love" and then she lost interest when I acted too interested and clingy and jealous (they don't like that). So then she pulled away and just wanted to be "friends". So for a few months I've been suffering as her "friend" all the while trying to be more again and still hearing the "I told you already I only want to be friends". So what do I to? A week ago I pull the plug. Stop calling which is out of character for me since I call every day. Now I hear she's asking about me from someone mutual that we know. Then she emails me asking me what's up today (I ignored it).
She must be wondering if I have moved on, who I'm into and if she compares to her. The truth is kids, of course I have moved on. I'm hooking up with a hottie for the last week almost every day. It's distracting me but I'm still in love. I miss her and want to call or return that email but I'm holding strong to GANJI! Next she's going to break down and call...and already I know that when she does I'm not answering. I'll let her call one more time after that, at which point I will tell her that I am REALLY busy and right in the middle of work, and then say okbye.

When she breaks down and APOLOGIZES for kicking my ass to the curb, when she breaks down and tells me that she's realized that she really is still in love with me and wants to be with me...at THAT point, and that point only, I will take her back. But I will never let it get to the point that I even have to play Ganji again. I will never act to interested, never say the I love you's first, never call her often (she can call me), and not spoil her.

The fact is, all women SAY that they want a man who will treat them well and spoil them and that may be true...but those men are never the ones that they fall in love with. Those guys are the ones they use for attention and gifts etc. The guys they fall in love with are the ones that keep them on their toes. The ones that are good to them but not so good that they think they can never lose them. Because the minute they think "they've got you" is the minute that they stop treating YOU the way YOU want to be treated. And as giving as some of us want to be in relationships, in the end you should think about YOU-because they are thinking about them in the end anyway.

So nice guys don't finish last. They never finish. It's the guys who are on the selfish side that have the girls flocking to them. Sucks but it's true. :rockon:

dronkitto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! I want to share this experience with you so someone can tell me if I did it wrong, or it's just that she's not interested.

We had agreeed to go to the movies with her. One day day chatting, she sas "i got something to tell you, i like somebody and blah blah..." so i responded that it's ok if she likes someone else, but i like her too, and if she´s not liking me, or she´s going with me to the movies just as an excuse to see if that other person is there, to beat it.
The day came and she texted me to go to the movies so I agreed. The thing I warned her not to happen just happened. She went with me just to see if the other perso went there. I was mad at her and told her that was disrespectful, and that she was even rude to me, paying no attention at all when I spoke to her, and that I don´t want to get together anymore.
Weeks later, she asks me to the movies again. I agree to go with the warning that I don't want her to be like that again. Just the same happened. Didn't talk to her anymore.
Weeks later she invites me to a party and I say "ok, i'll go and i'll take a bottle of wine so we go someplace and drink it alone", she said ok. I arrive at the party, didn't find her so i text her, invite her to drink the wine in a room, says "ok, meet me in 10 minutes". When i see her, she stayed all the time with friends, pretending our conversation didn't happen.
So boom, ganji time, never spoke to her again. A week ago, she im's me "are you mad at me?" and i go "i'm on a trip right now, bye!". Yesterday she found out I'm blocking her so I told her what the problem is, that she's disrespectful to me, that she plays with me, and I don't want to waste time on her anymore. She says that she's been very clear to me and her thing wih me is "something else" (bullsh*t! she would just babble uninteligible crap when i confronted her) and it seems she blocks me completely.

I know i was AFCish at first (i'm a complete newbie) but what did I do wrong later? Or it it just her? BTW: what to do if she finds out i'm blocking her on purpose? and what to do if she comes with the "are you mad at me?"

Thanks!

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this with 3 different girls in my past and it has worked 100%! I never knew this was an actual tactic though haha, I kinda just wanted those 3 girls out of my life cause they weren't worth the effort, or I just wasn't interested. Nice post though

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright....so my question is if I can recover here...here is a COMPLETE history.

We met in class. She was recently single, coming off a bad breakup where she got treated like crap (according to her), and she said she wasn't looking for a relationship, even before anyone asked her about it.
I was fine with that at the time. About a month passed, and I decided to go for it. I asked her out to movies, but she said that she's busy, but that she would check her schedule and let me know. I told her I would call her that weekend. I called 2 days later, but she did not pick up. I decided to play a modified version of the GANJI games by ignoring the fact that I had asked her out. I started seeing another girl at the time, and my friend told the other one that I had moved on...not that I wanted to. Now, keep in mind, she kept openly flirting with me every day in class. She would let me listen to her music, show me her favorite videos, clips from her favorite movies and tv shows...
About a week later, another guy in our class asked her out to the movies. She begged me to come with them because she didn't want this to be a date, but I wouldn't budge. I refused, but I told her to lie if she must. She took my advice, and told him some BS excuse. You should also know that she appologized to me for not getting back to me, and offered to take me out for a movie on the following Tuesday. I agreed, and we went our separate ways, not mentioning it until the day arrived.
On Tuesday, she suddenly got an interview so she had to cancel. She said she wanted to move this for another time. She begged me not to feel mad, or betrayed, and even asked my buddy to do the same. I let it slide.
We went out the next night, had a few drinks, and had a good time with my buddy and his fianceé.
I tried to get together with her again after this night, but she's been distant ever since.

Now, just recently, I openly told her how I felt...I know, huge fvcking mistake. She's even colder now. Today in class she deliberately got up and moved away from me after I sat next to her. Last semester, she used to come and sit next to me...I would rarely be the one coming to sit next to her. I wasn't going crazy, there were definitely some signs of interest from her, i even heard so from not one, but several people around us.

When I told her about how I felt, I also told her about what I had heard from others. She denied all of it, saying that she did not lead me on, and that even if she did, she didn't mean it. She said that she hopes she hasn't hurt me, and that she hopes we could still be friends, to which i replied with "yeah, sure".

We went out for a coffee a couple of days ago during our regular break in between classes, just the two of us, but not much was said. Now, like I mentioned, she completely shunned me today.

Is there any chance I could recover her IL? I really want her, and I'm willing to try almost anything to get her.

I was thinking I'd start tomorrow. When I come in, I won't say a word to her...actually I sort of started that today after she moved away from me. I kind of have to sit right next to her because that's how our seats got assigned, but even if I have to talk to her I'll keep it as simple as possible. Limit everything to yes/no answers, just like she's been doing to me whenever I ask her something.

Do I stand any chance by getting this girl by GANJI-ing the sh!t out of her?

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been applying ganji tactics on my ex but a few days back she is down with high fever & soar throat..should the ganji tactics be put on hold and should i be there to ask her abt her health..wats a good way to do it without necessarily sounding needy/wussy/interested in her ?

PS I know for a fact that she is not acting about being ill

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GANJI GAMES.. is when you go for BROKE!!

You don't call, answer her calls, reply to text messages, look at her, if it's in a business setting; keep it strictly business, etc.

The point of GANJI GAMES is to give the impression that you have actually lost INTEREST IN HER and have MOVED ON (oh, she won't BELIEVE IT!!)

Women always like it when a guy that likes her ACTS like he doesn't.. or it this case, you're not "acting" because you don't like her.. anymore.

There are no exceptions to this rule. If Ganji Games work for you, this girl will break down or break the ice, apologize, fvck you, or ask you out.

If Ganji Games doesn't work for you, you shouldn't care anyway, because you should be "over her" and there should be plenty of other chics for you to choose from.

Ganji Games is the last attempt to get your way. It works mostly (if the girl has any real interest left). Once this fails, it's a dead-horse.

kingdong

Reaction score
Me and this girl have been bestfriends for almost a year and we go to college together. I expressed my feelings for her about 2 weeks ago and she said she was not ready for a relationship yet because she just got out of one (i knew she'd say that) i just wanted her to know I wanted more than friends. She told me i am like a brother to her and a bestfriend and wasnt sure if she could act on that, and was afraid of losing our friendship if things went bad. After a week or two i told her enough is enough if i cant date you then i cant be friends with you its too hard for me, so i deleted her from facebook and said goodbye. After i cooled off, i decided it would be smarter to befriend her again and rebuild our friendship as bestfriends, and then after a month or so GANJI her. Does this sound like it might work as a last ditch effort? I really dont care if i lose her as a friend if it doesnt work she has put me through too much, but I think this is a good situation to apply the GANJI tactic.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji works if you "play dumb" and disinterested, not if you look bitter or resentful to her. It´s like all of a sudden something better than her came along and you lost interest. It´s about letting her know that suddenly she´s not good enough for you to even allow her to be "in game" with you. You can even act casual and nice (like if its out of civility) to her, but dont give her any of your time.
If its clear to her that you disconnected out of being hurt or resentfull she knows shes still in control and it doesn't work. If you can look happy and be smiling when around her its even better, like your life is going great, you´re having a ball and feel just happy all around. But oblivious towards her.

AND this tends to work only with girls with whom you allready have a strong connection and made a move (the girl has to know the ball is in her court), not with women you just met a couple of weeks ago.

kingdong

Reaction score
thanks for the reponse.

I think you are confusing the story a bit, i didnt meet her a couple weeks ago, ive known her for almost 7 years. We really hit it off last summer and have been best friends up until now. I told her i want to just be good friends and i dont blame her for her feelings. My plan is to become good friends again (easy) and then GANJI her when things are going good.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingdong said:
thanks for the reponse.

I think you are confusing the story a bit, i didnt meet her a couple weeks ago, ive known her for almost 7 years. We really hit it off last summer and have been best friends up until now. I told her i want to just be good friends and i dont blame her for her feelings. My plan is to become good friends again (easy) and then GANJI her when things are going good.
I didn´t mean the "two weeks" part specifically for you, but for ppl who read this thread about ganji games in general. :)

Well, tbh your plan seems like a lot of effort, and that means you are too invested in this girl, which means even if the games suceed you´ll probably have a hard time afterwards keeping the frame... you would probably do better looking for other women.

But if you are set on getting this girl you dont really need to go through that "rebuilding friendship" thing, just tell her you overeacted, and if you see her often and have common friends and situations where you are together all you have to do is go directly to the "light, happy, oblivious and dettached" phase. Flirt with other women in front of her, let her know indirectly how great things are going for you.

kingdong

Reaction score
We see eachother everyday, she is in all of my classes and we have the same social circle so it will be easy to play the light, detached, oblivious disinterested act. Truth is I really just want to see if this tactic even works and this seems like the right situation you'd use it in. She has told me i am her bestfriend and i am like a brother to her, so i know i atleast mean something to her. She agreed we would make a great couple but its bad timing and shes not sure if she wants it or not. Im not afraid of losing her at this point so really i have nothing to lose either way. Its worth a shot, its not like i need to put any effort in, i dont need to do anything really.

Ill give an update :rolleyes:

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
K after High IL I started getting low IL from her and went all crazy AFC... thats before I knew about being a DJ... so yesterday she was supposed to come over, we were talking etc then her phone kept going to voicemail when Id call.. all night then at 2 am I get this message on facebook:

I can only imagine how pissed off you are at me. My intentions aren't to hurt you and I am not going to give you excuses as to what happened because I know you don't want to hear it. I will tell you that I wont be able to call you anymore because I don't have my phone and that is the only place I had your phone number stored. I don't have enough money to pay for a new phone at this time so I have no way of contacting anybody for a while.

Please forgive me. I know this had to be difficult for you to deal with today and it's not fair to you or your son. However, it is beyond my control. I feel absolutely horrible about this. I care about you so much and the thought of hurting you is unbearable.

------
My question is can I play the Ganji game now? Or should I send her a text back with my phone #?? thanks to all that respond..

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Ganji is also a Nigerian attorney, and he has a huge inheritance for you. The uncle you never knew you had (a black man from africa?) has passed away and left you his fortune, all you have to do is meet Dr. Ganji in a roadside motel and give him $5,000...

thaky

Reaction score
What are Utility Stocks?

Utility stocks are considered stocks offered by companies that provides electricity, water, or gas to customers. These companies are subject to a number of regulations at the local and national levels. They typically borrow more than most other companies; thus, a decline in utility stocks is often seen as an indicator of a coming rise in interest rates.

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Ganji Master Is Back , Yes, It Is Me

i now find myself in the toughest situation female wise of my life.
i love another girl finally and i've had no choice to t oBOOM GANJI.

changed my phone number, deactivated facebook, twitter

i'm in a world of depression right now, but i have no other options

help

jock

the third eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm trying this technique out right now on a girl ive been talking on and off with for over a year now. i've just recently discovered the gold mine that is sosuave and wanted to change myself from emotional tampon for women who hasn't gotten laid to stud who gets what he wants and gets laid.

anyways, i dont live in the same area as her but she is moving down here in a little over a month. when i used to live in her area we would chill and hook up but she never let me go any further and she wouldnt even sleep with me prom night (i took her to my prom and that was the last straw i was tryin to lose my v-card that night) so i've decided this is the perfect situation for ganji. she's emotionally attached to me and is physically attracted to me because we makeout and **** when i get the chance to see her but she wont put out for me, but she would for other guys so i know its something i'm doing. ive been going at it for about a week so far and here's the total attempts at contact ive had from her so far.
missed calls: 1
Facebook IM: 1

i'll keep you guys posted on how it works out. there's no way this can fail for me. she's gonna move down here and doesnt know anyone except for me so even if she hates me for doing this she wont have a choice but to come running back, and then i'll tell her that there's some **** that i want out of anything between us. and then ill make my move and do my first real close.

side note: 1st post :D

mark123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do ganji tactics apply here? (sorry for the long post!)

Been browsing thru the tips section for sometime. This thread is fabulous..read it in one sitting lol...my current problem might be a candidate for this so I cdnt resist registering to see if folks can help out??
---

Here's my story:

I met this girl on an online dating site (my bar/club game sucks - hence looking through 'tips' section!) and since work was overwhelming, interacted with her over emails/texts for a month. Met her frequently for about 3 weeks (~8 dates) and banged her twice. I also really enjoyed her company. She started acting different suddenly. She used to text me like crazy before (sometimes I held back to make it 'normal'). from what i cd tell, her IL was very high. she would want to meet all the time, said sorry always etc

This is a selected transcript of our text convo after the last time I saw her (sorry for the verbosity):

>> Day 1- day AFTER the last time I took her back to my place (she was going to stay over the prev night but had changed her mind)
- pretty regular texting. says she couldn't sleep since she was thinking. wouldn't say what. somewhat light banter
>> Day 2 - doesn't text
>> Day 3 - claims her phone had died. texts infrequently.
>> Day 4 - her: Sorry for being MIA. I think I need to figure some things out.
me: ok, i'll leave you alone till then
her: no i was really busy. and i do like you. just need to figure out what's going on with my life. don't want to start something that's going to be complicated. this motivates me not to stay over at your plc.
me: im not expecting anything from you. you don't have to stay if you dont want
her: I'm not saying this to get you out of my life or anything. im just hesitant bec i have to figure stuff out.
me: will i see you again?
her: of course you will see me again. you need to relax lol

agrees to meet and then flakes . after that sparingly replied to my next few messages before she stopped and i have been not making contact too (after 4-5 unanswered messages). this was almost 10 days ago.

My questions are:
1. Most of you said ganji applies in cases where there is sufficient IL. I'm not sure if this counts then?
2. I don't want to "crack" but also don't want to lose her. some women i've met confess they never contact a guy if he doesn't, thus risking losing it forever. basically she didn't initiate LJBF also yet. just vanished!
Should I ganji or should I write her a short email (since txt doesn't elicit response) saying i'm not expecting anything, even i cant offer anything and let's be adults & play it by ear? I saw she added new pics on her online profile yest, so maybe she will move on if I don't do anything?

thanks everyone! please advise if ganji or something else is the way to go...

Last edited:

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
mark123,

You sent 4-5 txts already which she hasnt responded to, she obviously read them and decided to ignore it. So the ball is in her court to initiate. The mistake was continuing to send an influx of texts when she isnt responding. You should of stopped txting her after the first 2 txt messages went unanswered. Then waited a week or so before sending a third, if she still didnt reply admit defeat.

To repair the situation, I wouldnt text her, facebook, email, phone her, nothing! Start spinning plates i.e. find other girl whom appreciate you whilst you wait for your GF to elicit contact. Then continue gaming as normal. Do not bring up her distance or ask why she hasnt been in contact. Just act as you would have before all her nonsense began.

If your GF doesn't contact you within 3.5-4 weeks then it's probably game over and she is messing with the next dude. In which case you start spinning plates more aggressively with other women. A month without contact is a sign to say she isnt interested - Might out of courtesy call her up (after a month of no contact on both sides) and see what's up, and again I wouldn't mention her distance. If she doesn't answer the call its time to delete her number.