Gaming 12 years younger woman

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've stopped dating 27old HB 7.5 on Monday, went by training date with 5.5/10 (old photos lured me in) and I'm having date with 22y old chick (I'd say 7.75/10) this weekend.

She is 12 years younger than me, I look young (about 6-7 years younger than I am) but it's still a vast difference. She is after older guys (I've seen her old photos, she was dating 30-something guy year ago).

So whats the modus operandi? Any experience on gaming female players this age (I think she is a player with her own agenda in spite of her age, everything but her eyes looks innocent about her).

Thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've stopped dating 27old HB 7.5 on Monday, went by training date with 5.5/10 (old photos lured me in) and I'm having date with 22y old chick (I'd say 7.75/10) this weekend.

She is 12 years younger than me, I look young (about 6-7 years younger than I am) but it's still a vast difference. She is after older guys (I've seen her old photos, she was dating 30-something guy year ago).

So whats the modus operandi? Any experience on gaming female players this age (I think she is a player with her own agenda in spite of her age, everything but her eyes looks innocent about her).

Thoughts?
Females choose. She must invest. Sex early and often.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
TREAT her as any other piece of ass.