Gaming 12 years younger woman

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've stopped dating 27old HB 7.5 on Monday, went by training date with 5.5/10 (old photos lured me in) and I'm having date with 22y old chick (I'd say 7.75/10) this weekend.

She is 12 years younger than me, I look young (about 6-7 years younger than I am) but it's still a vast difference. She is after older guys (I've seen her old photos, she was dating 30-something guy year ago).

So whats the modus operandi? Any experience on gaming female players this age (I think she is a player with her own agenda in spite of her age, everything but her eyes looks innocent about her).

Thoughts?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've stopped dating 27old HB 7.5 on Monday, went by training date with 5.5/10 (old photos lured me in) and I'm having date with 22y old chick (I'd say 7.75/10) this weekend.

She is 12 years younger than me, I look young (about 6-7 years younger than I am) but it's still a vast difference. She is after older guys (I've seen her old photos, she was dating 30-something guy year ago).

So whats the modus operandi? Any experience on gaming female players this age (I think she is a player with her own agenda in spite of her age, everything but her eyes looks innocent about her).

Thoughts?
Females choose. She must invest. Sex early and often.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
TREAT her as any other piece of ass.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Lately I have been dating one that is 10 years younger, and one that is 11 years younger.

Be scarce
Don't be needy.

I just had one flake on a date. She texted small talk the next day, and I reciprocated, with indifference. Wrote her foo, internally. 8 days later she is texting to see how I am and what's new.

Act like a high value man, and NEVER ever mention the age difference. Act as if it is totally normal for you.

While the 10 year younger flake was "silent" I asked an 11 year younger, hotter one out. We had a date Saturday, and she reached out to me today. PATIENCE.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that there are Stages in Women's mindsets
15-18 "I wanna be pretty and popular"
18-20 Same as above plus "I wanna be independent (or LOOK independent)"
21-25 "**** adulting is HARD" "Is this REALLY what I want to do?"
25-28 "Tick Tock...OK is there a guy I want to be my kid's DAD out there?"
28-30 "**** Guys are the ****S"
30-40 Divorced and having the fun I should have had in my 20's
40-50 Tick Tock ....OK is there someone out there I can grow old with?