Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Game" of your parents and grandparents would not work today

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who likes you is probably likely to appreciate you memorizing her number. If she gets offended that you memorized her number then you need to take a hint and next that kind of bad attitude out of your life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Millennial (1982-1996) and now the early part of Gen Z (late 90s/early 2000s births) guys, the environment is far different than our parents and grandparents. I'll focus this more upon my experience as an early Millennial.

As an early Millennials, my parental generation was the Baby Boomers. When the Baby Boomers started dating in the mid to late 1960s, it was a transitionary period from more traditional values to more promiscuity. I'd say this transitionary went until about 1980. Even the 1980s and 1990s were better eras for dating than today, and the 1980s-1990s were not great either. However, someone who started dating in 1985-1990 can probably relate to the current era more easily than someone who started dating in 1965-1970 and eventually formed a long marriage in the 1970s.

My parents divorced in the 1990s. My parents' marriage was not all that great and outlasted its useful shelf life by many years. My mom's brother had a long marriage that started in the 1970s that has lasted until today. His 2 sons, my cousins, both got divorced. I think both of my cousins expected to replicate what my uncle and aunt had. My uncle was not able to properly prepare his sons for the dating environment of 2000-present. The amazing thing is that both of my cousins formed long term relationships leading to divorce in much less populated areas (think smaller towns and midsize metros) than the mega metros where I have spent my adult life. That gave them an advantage of not dealing with hypergamy and endless choice to the extent that I have. Even with the numerous advantages they both had, they both ended up divorced, likely due to unrealistic, blue pill expectations.

I'll probably add more thoughts later. Good topic.
I found a Peterson lecture fascinating. He spoke about colleges being mostly women. In this egalitarian everything is equal narrative, it would suggest that a lot 9f women means that a lot bad options for men. As we know, that's not how hypergamy works. Peterson reinforced the point the women pick from the top and get bitter. The men get bitter and jaded he said even with the options likely seeing female nature.

This is the by product of untethered female hypergamy and the dumpster fire smp. I'm a firm advocate of game. I'm redistributing time and effort elsewhere atm in pandemic in preparation of the reset. I'm running game grocery shopping or on a run and or hiking a trail. Fellas were behind the curve of the time and it's changing again now following pandemic.

I met a successful business man and entrepreneur. He was well off but I was disappointed to see him be blue pill and bending the knee to a angry wife.

Before the acronym mgtow, it was a term bachelor. I am a lifelong bachelor. I date and have been quite successful in the pandemic despite the lock downs. Naturally, we want more. Hearing from the majority of men, it's not a good time. Having unplugged it should put things into perspective. Anybody having success right now should really credit themselves for the great work.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a Peterson lecture fascinating. He spoke about colleges being mostly women. In this egalitarian everything is equal narrative, it would suggest that a lot 9f women means that a lot bad options for men. As we know, that's not how hypergamy works. Peterson reinforced the point the women pick from the top and get bitter. The men get bitter and jaded he said even with the options likely seeing female nature.

This is the by product of untethered female hypergamy and the dumpster fire smp. I'm a firm advocate of game. I'm redistributing time and effort elsewhere atm in pandemic in preparation of the reset. I'm running game grocery shopping or on a run and or hiking a trail. Fellas were behind the curve of the time and it's changing again now following pandemic.

I met a successful business man and entrepreneur. He was well off but I was disappointed to see him be blue pill and bending the knee to a angry wife.

Before the acronym mgtow, it was a term bachelor. I am a lifelong bachelor. I date and have been quite successful in the pandemic despite the lock downs. Naturally, we want more. Hearing from the majority of men, it's not a good time. Having unplugged it should put things into perspective. Anybody having success right now should really credit themselves for the great work.
I think there's a good % of career/business successful men that are clueless with women, buy into tge Disney fairytale.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Colleges being majority women hasn't helped the average guy on campus get laid. I went to college in the early 2000s when women were still a majority but a smaller majority then. I think my college was 52% women and 48% men. It wasn't automatic that men were getting laid there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with our fathers generation, my father had to ask my mothers dad for permission to marry you. That sort of thing is unheard of today
That's because there aren't any dads anymore. They've either been ejected from the home, left on their own, or never stuck around in the first place.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Colleges being majority women hasn't helped the average guy on campus get laid. I went to college in the early 2000s when women were still a majority but a smaller majority then. I think my college was 52% women and 48% men. It wasn't automatic that men were getting laid there.
Most Women are in specific courses like Gender studies or Nursing. Most men are in STEM. The two don't mix

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Women are in specific courses like Gender studies or Nursing. Most men are in STEM. The two don't mix
You're really overstating it. There are majors with overlap. Business is a common one. Some liberal arts type majors like Communication, Psychology, and Sociology have a decent mix but are majority female.

A lot of male liberal arts majors are blue pill. Business would be a mix. I don't see the typical undergrad business student as a major alpha male.

STEM majors often lack the social skills to get their diccks wet on a consistent basis. In a lot of ways, STEM guys often have a life plan that resembles beta male game from decades ago. Make good money, which many STEM majors do, and the women will come. It doesn't always work that well. There are a lot of well paid engineers not getting poontang.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
STEM majors often lack the social skills to get their diccks wet on a consistent basis. In a lot of ways, STEM guys often have a life plan that resembles beta male game from decades ago. Make good money, which many STEM majors do, and the women will come. It doesn't always work that well. There are a lot of well paid engineers not getting poontang.
I can confirm this since i Studied STEM, had that exact mindset and so did most of my classmates.

Reactions: B80

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're really overstating it. There are majors with overlap. Business is a common one. Some liberal arts type majors like Communication, Psychology, and Sociology have a decent mix but are majority female.

A lot of male liberal arts majors are blue pill. Business would be a mix. I don't see the typical undergrad business student as a major alpha male.

I can confirm this since i Studied STEM, had that exact mindset and so did most of my classmates.
80% of men are betas. The mindset that we're both describing is dangerous.

The typical undergraduate woman is 18-22 years old. This is a woman in her prime. Women in their prime are thinking about the present and not some guy with future good earning potential. STEM majors (or undergrad men of any major) can't be thinking about tomorrow. There is no tomorrow. You've got to seduce now. Also, 30-35 year old women aren't all that psyched about the idea of settling for some engineering guy that they wouldn't have been interested in when they were 18-24.

Among STEM majors, medical doctors (MD's) eventually become in demand. Not all MDs experience a demand boost around age 30. Also, a lot of MDs work a lot and don't have time to focus on poontang. With that said though, MDs can get nurses in unhappy relationships to monkey branch to them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a good % of career/business successful men that are clueless with women, buy into tge Disney fairytale.
I don't disagree. It's not about the blue pill. It's about handling your **** after the red pill. For all the game and time, women aren't worth it after busting a nut. A lot of men need to be on a purpose.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of men are betas. The mindset that we're both describing is dangerous.

The typical undergraduate woman is 18-22 years old. This is a woman in her prime. Women in their prime are thinking about the present and not some guy with future good earning potential. STEM majors (or undergrad men of any major) can't be thinking about tomorrow. There is no tomorrow. You've got to seduce now. Also, 30-35 year old women aren't all that psyched about the idea of settling for some engineering guy that they wouldn't have been interested in when they were 18-24.

Among STEM majors, medical doctors (MD's) eventually become in demand. Not all MDs experience a demand boost around age 30. Also, a lot of MDs work a lot and don't have time to focus on poontang. With that said though, MDs can get nurses in unhappy relationships to monkey branch to them.
Nurses are the worst. Parasitic in the very nature. I think the industry and the women are there by proxy. I'm convinced she's there to ride the carousel, chase cops and fireman before roping in a MD after her best days.

The stem guys need game. Guys like us who spent time on Game need to get the bag. Even as a self proclaimed lifetime bachelor, it makes for a better life even if a minimalist

Female hypergamy isn't even camouflaged in modern times or pop culture. It's blatant cawk carousel and good girl shtick after to rope in high earning beta provider. I've seen sociopaths get buddies and I rage. I know what's up. I ask if they are good and sure but afterwards, I step back. It never ends well.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your grandpa was running beta game. Chads still existed in the old days, but they probably didn’t stick around long enough to tell you stories about how they met. I think the only difference was that beta game actually worked and led to a long lasting life together.
While your grandpa was walking your grandma home and writing love letters to her, 37,000 illegitimate children were being born to German mothers knocked up by American GI Chad
Oh brother.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses are the worst. Parasitic in the very nature. I think the industry and the women are there by proxy. I'm convinced she's there to ride the carousel, chase cops and fireman before roping in a MD after her best days.

The stem guys need game. Guys like us who spent time on Game need to get the bag. Even as a self proclaimed lifetime bachelor, it makes for a better life even if a minimalist
STEM guys don't have enough social skills to get laid in a lot of cases.

I know a nurse who did something close to what you described.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STEM guys don't have enough social skills to get laid in a lot of cases.

I know a nurse who did something close to what you described.
Most stem guys are hard right brain. I know a few who are high functioning but autistic or pretty Damn close.

I'm only speaking from experience, stories from other players, guys in police or miltary. Not the best. The Kevin Samuel list I agree with. I disagree with him on marriage and in 6 months or less. That is insanity. I don't care if she's a Muslim virgin 10. Insane.

Edit - it's hardcore lock down here. do you remember the tiktok nurse skanks twerkin and attention whoring that went viral?

People dying, isolated from family, and friends and these retards are behaving like *****s. bottom of the barrel. classic example of the lack of common sense and promiscuity that should best be Netflix and chill material or ONS.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your grandpa was running beta game. Chads still existed in the old days, but they probably didn’t stick around long enough to tell you stories about how they met. I think the only difference was that beta game actually worked and led to a long lasting life together.
While your grandpa was walking your grandma home and writing love letters to her, 37,000 illegitimate children were being born to German mothers knocked up by American GI Chad
Huh, true. A lot of red pill guys have a nostalgia for a past that never existed. Kind of like angry feminists get angry about a past that never existed for women. There have always been Chads, slvts, chumps, etc. BUT the stakes were higher before the pill and some STD vaccines/treatments, and so beta game also worked.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Mystery Method" in 2006. Are those outdated at this point?
Mystery advised to 'neg' (sometimes harshly) a girl at a bar basically as soon as you open her, if she's being 'blaze' and kind of ignoring you etc.

I wasn't really cold approaching back then, but I can tell you that in my experience that is fukking SUICIDE nowadays! haha

Negging a hot young girl in the UK here with whom you have zero rapport built and she's basically ignoring you/not interested in you will completely cement your failure, aswell as a look up and down in disgust and confused contempt lol
She doesn't then 'chase your validation' as mystery claimed! She doesn't give you a **** about you. She's not attracted, and it doesn't 'create attraction' either lol.

99% of PUA stuff can actually be broken down as 'flirting'. (think negs, pushpull, etc etc) Now, flirting is great, but it doesn't help you much with unattracted girls

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery advised to 'neg' (sometimes harshly) a girl at a bar basically as soon as you open her, if she's being 'blaze' and kind of ignoring you etc.
Roosh wrote that the neg was dead in 2011. Surprisingly, he didn't delete that article upon his conversion.

I wasn't really cold approaching back then, but I can tell you that in my experience that is fukking SUICIDE nowadays! haha

Negging a hot young girl in the UK here with whom you have zero rapport built and she's basically ignoring you/not interested in you will completely cement your failure, aswell as a look up and down in disgust and confused contempt lol
She doesn't then 'chase your validation' as mystery claimed! She doesn't give you a **** about you. She's not attracted, and it doesn't 'create attraction' either lol.

99% of PUA stuff can actually be broken down as 'flirting'. (think negs, pushpull, etc etc) Now, flirting is great, but it doesn't help you much with unattracted girls
There is a minimum attraction threshold you must meet in order to have an extended approach where you could flirt and possibly neg.