Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game and seduction- a question for the truly experienced

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
After having a reality check and reading through the rational male, the way of the superior man and the DJ Bible along with other readings I have come to an understanding of how the polarities and relationships/interactions with women work. I understand that women are very different to us and respond entirely different to what I would have expected before. I understand that women truly need a mix of emotions to engage themselves completely with you and that as a man you should always remain in your frame with the correct mindset. I have two very close friends who live and act just this way. Both have the ability to more or less seduce any women they please and **** them. Both are of course a lot more experienced than me and they just basically know how to do it. I’ve reached a stage where I really want to play the field and get as many women as possible before even thinking about commitments- I want to start spinning plates. As I have relatively small experience with women although I receive a fair amount of attention, I don’t seem to have the access to women I truly want as I lack game ( due to a lack of experience). Having acquired this knew knowledge I wanted to know what true game really is to the guys out there truly spinning plates with women they enjoy ****ing. Also how much of your social media presence is necessary for this ( status and more access to women e.g. snapchat). How do you guys move to women effortlessly and get them to be completely sexually submissive to you. What is your mindset and how do you truly bring out those emotions in women to want to **** you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After having a reality check and reading through the rational male, the way of the superior man and the DJ Bible along with other readings I have come to an understanding of how the polarities and relationships/interactions with women work. I understand that women are very different to us and respond entirely different to what I would have expected before. I understand that women truly need a mix of emotions to engage themselves completely with you and that as a man you should always remain in your frame with the correct mindset. I have two very close friends who live and act just this way. Both have the ability to more or less seduce any women they please and **** them. Both are of course a lot more experienced than me and they just basically know how to do it. I’ve reached a stage where I really want to play the field and get as many women as possible before even thinking about commitments- I want to start spinning plates. As I have relatively small experience with women although I receive a fair amount of attention, I don’t seem to have the access to women I truly want as I lack game ( due to a lack of experience). Having acquired this knew knowledge I wanted to know what true game really is to the guys out there truly spinning plates with women they enjoy ****ing. Also how much of your social media presence is necessary for this ( status and more access to women e.g. snapchat). How do you guys move to women effortlessly and get them to be completely sexually submissive to you. What is your mindset and how do you truly bring out those emotions in women to want to **** you?
Newman... Itll help to start with women who ALREADY see you in this manner. Deal with them and let it be your default interactions with females. Other females will become triggered. Work your way up the difficulty ratings if you choose. The rules are always simple:
1. Female must choose you
2. Female must invest
3. Sex early and often

Females know who they want to fvck. Theres not alot of convincing required. Men screw themselves pursueing under interested women.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about the caliber of women you want to fuuck, then imagine where they'd be. Hunt your prey by showing up to something consistently and applying what you've learned. You'll get the hang of it. If you like yoga chicks then frequent a yoga spot until you're teaching yoga.

If you want to be super sleazy and don't care then just go out at 1 or 2 or 3 am to all the closing clubs and there are tons of hot girls that are trying to fuuck and practically screaming it. But you are what you fuuck you know? Go for dimes!

Just remember that fuccking comes second to actually building your life.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
All the games and seduction tricks you read on here is actually you being in a feminine imperative, playing in a feline playground according to their rules or natural playbook.

This game places a man as a mere passenger.

He is never the driver but it gives him an illusion of being the driver.

Can you truly be satisfied with that?

If the answer is no then the alternative is to be the driver.

Which then leads you to how to be that driver in which women will want to be a willing passenger.

It starts off by knowing how to increase ur sphere of influence.

What is sphere of influence?

It is real power.

Then how does one define real power or how does one achieve it?

Edit : I'd be interested to hear what the forum thinks.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much of your social media presence is necessary for this ( status and more access to women e.g. snapchat).

Zero percent for me. I do not use LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. I prefer to keep my women and social circles compartmentalized. Today I am successful enough without it, but I might someday use social media.

how do you truly bring out those emotions in women to want to **** you?

Respectful toward them and others
Good listener
I make them laugh at times
Ambitious
Confident and occasionally arrogant
Muscular and ripped physique
Beautiful, clean apartment
Good job
Nice car

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the games and seduction tricks you read on here is actually you being in a feminine imperative, playing in a feline playground according to their rules or natural playbook.

Which then leads you to how to be that driver in which women will want to be a willing passenger.

It is real power.

I have thought about this too. This would mean a man who goes about his purpose and does not cater to playing games with women? However, I was asking about how to seduce women you want because as men we still have our desires even when we are going about our mission. How do we get a women in that passenger seat?

Surely power is when you have complete control of everything in your life and your surroundings.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I have thought about this too. This would mean a man who goes about his purpose and does not cater to playing games with women? However, I was asking about how to seduce women you want because as men we still have our desires even when we are going about our mission. How do we get a women in that passenger seat?

Surely power is when you have complete control of everything in your life and your surroundings.
Come'on now, think, use that mind.

How does one increase their sphere of influence?

What's the 1st step, then the 2nd, the 3rd and so forth and so on...

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I became a leader of a tribe and all the women automatically wanted me and went out of there way to seduce me, I came back to the "community" and told them this is the natural way of things. I literally got attacked by all the PUA's. They refused to believe that they were meant to be kings and women were meant to be seducers. It would pretty much invalidate their entire existence.

The bars and clubs are actually set up to serve women. It's perfect for PUA's because they essentially serve women. But if you were a leader type, you'd be turned off by all the average/ugly entitled women you run into in nightlife.

When you operate in a real tribe, you will see real quick that all women defer to the most dominant man. There's no "testing." The concept of a sh!t test is giving women too much credibility. They are in no position to test you. It's actually a neg. Women try to knock you off your pedestal because you are too dominant.

So in REALITY, you are a dominant guy that some women feel the need to knock you down to size, but from the PUA frame, you are a beta guy that women test to see if you are alpha.

Do you see how backwards the PUA/seducer frame is? PUA's unconsciously come from the frame of lower status so they mis-interpet reality - and fail to see their own dominance. Being a seducer actually robs you of your power.

If I have any game, it's that I assume status. I am not trying to hack my way up there.

How is it that guys can read all these books and still don't get that you need a social life that has women in it? Once you get that, just become a leader. This is your masculine role.

It's not rocket science. But some of you guys make it seem that way.

"In order to become successful with women, I am going to become a no life seducer and join the manosphere where noone knows any women." - Does this make any sense to you?

Develop hobbies/passions that has women in it. Be a leader in that environment. And women will seduce you. It doesn't get any more simpler than that.

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of what game is just being able to walk up to a woman and have a normal conversation.

Most people over analyze a situation and try to come up with a rrason to approach or try to think of the perfect way for their grand seduction.. what is the PUA move they going to use? Direct? Indirect, start off with a Neg? DHV? Ignore them(legit pua move)? Dance like a monkey near them(pretty sure legit pua move)? Hand of God? The silent opener? the sex topic opener?

or how about just go up and say Hi... how is your night? And not be all needy, just see where thing so.

Now once you do the initial approach... how is your verbal game? There is such a thing.

Do you plow a conversation? or do you ride it like a current. are you constatnly thinking of what to say? or do you allow silence ... test the tension...

having being Married, having F buddies, Lovers, Girlfriends, sex with prostitutes... approaching, dating ...

all that experience with women does not come over night but it is not rocket science as poster above said.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to attribute one word to slaying many 9s in NY, I would leave you with Sovereignty.

Sovereignty encompasses all: money, looks, social acuity, social status, personality.

Without sovereignty you’re looking for answers, but within sovereignty, all questions are answered. You just need to be.

When in the company of a young beautiful girl, she had hundreds of options; what separates you from the pack is sovereignty. No thoughts of frame, where to go, what to say, how to be. Just your presence is enough.

Even in relations, you can take the hundreds of threads you have read on frame and discard them. Just act within your sovereignty, and all your thoughts, motivations, and actions will be congruent with where you need to be.

Same concept applies universally in your professional life too. Be sovereign, and all your pursuits and actions will align in that manner as well. Even when you plan, you will plan with a vantage point of high efficiency. Your risk management will align parachutes of assistants for each potentiality. Your thoughts become expansive as you unite with the outcome. The outcome is already here simply because of your intent.

Be sovereign foremost. Everything else is dressing.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Develop hobbies/passions that has women in it. Be a leader in that environment. And women will seduce you. It doesn't get any more simpler than that.
On one hand, you are saying, for example, men should join Salsa dancing or Yoga because it has women in it and the women will seduce the man.

On the other hand, Spaz is saying all PUA tricks and techniques to sleep with women is the female imperative.

So either Salsa is a legitimate hobby the man enjoys, or the man hates it and enters the female imperative to try to trick women into sleeping with him. I’m going with the latter.

I joined Yoga a couple of years ago. One girl almost called the cops on me because she felt I talked to her a few minutes too long after class. Had to do 70 hours of community service and banned for life from the studio.

Almost received a criminal record trying to get a women to seduce me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True game is a 'numbers game'. Be the best version of yourself possible and develop the disciple to stay on this path.... approach women... make dates.... understand what you want and only compromise with women that are attracted to what you have. Weed out those that are not interested the ones that are NOT screened out... you date.

Don't catch feelings with women to the point where you lose control.

It sounds simple, and it really is... but if you don't have confidence with women you will not approach... if you do not approach... no approach: no dates... no dating: no sex. Basically you follow Doc Love's "The System".... and ignore the relationship parts. So if 'plate spinning' is your goal, Doc Love really isn't going to help you... since like just about every dating coach out there product is geared to men looking for a relationship.

Now I haven't watched many videos of AMS, just some that people have recommended, so I'm not endorsing him, but what I've seen appears to be good advice for playing the field and bang chicks if that is what you want to do, because Doc Love doesn't address sex or dating multiple women. Because to pull this off you have to be really good in bed.... this only comes with practice.

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come'on now, think, use that mind.

How does one increase their sphere of influence?

What's the 1st step, then the 2nd, the 3rd and so forth and so on...
By sticking to their purpose, working to be 100% and improving their social surroundings.

The truth is though, there are absolute bums who can be with multiple women. So is there really a formula or step by step process? Or is this just a mentality you simply must have. Now I know some gain this through their childhood years but how does one go about rewriting this to really be this way?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have I banged women off social media? Yes. Would I give my social media to a girl I was extremely interested in? No. Never give a woman any reason to judge you other than the things you say to her and do with her. Be aloof and remain mysterious

matteo-d

Don Juan
Reaction score
By sticking to their purpose, working to be 100% and improving their social surroundings.

The truth is though, there are absolute bums who can be with multiple women. So is there really a formula or step by step process? Or is this just a mentality you simply must have. Now I know some gain this through their childhood years but how does one go about rewriting this to really be this way?
There's a good exercise I did a lot myself, and also gave it to clients, the results are always great:

1) Make a drawing of how you are right now. Draw how you think women are perceiving you.
2) Make a drawing of how you want to be perceived instead. Include everything from the sexual attitude, the persona you have, how people will be reacting to you, everything.
3) Then write 3 things you can do this week, to get from drawing 1 to drawing 2.
And start from there, then write everything you learn down the road and adapt.

Your drawings don't need to be very accurate or perfect, they just need to be reflecting what you think.
This exercise helps giving a direction to your mind. During the days and weeks that are going to happen after you've done that, you are going to notice some things you were not noticing before in your environment, with women. Things that will make you change a little bit more everyday.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a good exercise I did a lot myself, and also gave it to clients, the results are always great:

1) Make a drawing of how you are right now. Draw how you think women are perceiving you.
2) Make a drawing of how you want to be perceived instead. Include everything from the sexual attitude, the persona you have, how people will be reacting to you, everything.
3) Then write 3 things you can do this week, to get from drawing 1 to drawing 2.
And start from there, then write everything you learn down the road and adapt.

Your drawings don't need to be very accurate or perfect, they just need to be reflecting what you think.
This exercise helps giving a direction to your mind. During the days and weeks that are going to happen after you've done that, you are going to notice some things you were not noticing before in your environment, with women. Things that will make you change a little bit more everyday.
Life coach?

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in REALITY, you are a dominant guy that some women feel the need to knock you down to size, but from the PUA frame, you are a beta guy that women test to see if you are alpha.

Do you see how backwards the PUA/seducer frame is? PUA's unconsciously come from the frame of lower status so they mis-interpet reality - and fail to see their own dominance. Being a seducer actually robs you of your power.
So anytime a woman tests she’s trying to lower the man’s dominance over her.. and the man shouldn’t even pay attention to it

My way of thinking is actually the latter.. when she tests I’m under the illusion she is just making sure she’s with a steady solid guy. And so that does take the power away.

But... what advice do you give to guys who aren’t naturally or even dominant? How would they get women? Because you could be 6’0, attractive, dominant personality.
But what about a guy who is 5’8, unattractive, creative/nerdy?

By what your saying, is that women should seduce men.. but women really would only be likely to seduce men with very powerful SMV

Isn’t it the man’s job to seduce the woman, court her, make plans, all that?

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So anytime a woman tests she’s trying to lower the man’s dominance over her.. and the man shouldn’t even pay attention to it

My way of thinking is actually the latter.. when she tests I’m under the illusion she is just making sure she’s with a steady solid guy. And so that does take the power away.

But... what advice do you give to guys who aren’t naturally or even dominant? How would they get women? Because you could be 6’0, attractive, dominant personality.
But what about a guy who is 5’8, unattractive, creative/nerdy?

By what your saying, is that women should seduce men.. but women really would only be likely to seduce men with very powerful SMV

Isn’t it the man’s job to seduce the woman, court her, make plans, all that?
You over-value women way too much. I was at a family gathering over the July 4th weekend. I spent the entire time just being myself and having fun. At some point my cousin's girlfriend acted entitled. I looked at her and literally said "why the hell do I care about what you think? Who are you again???" Then I started laughing hysterically. Even my cousin laughed. He laughed at his own girlfriend for being delusional. After that, she spent the entire weekend trying to seek my validation.

So she went from entitled to needy. 99.999% of all women you will meet are either full of themselves or repulsively needy.

This is why i always act from my own intentions. There's noone to impress.

Noone is in a position to qualify me.

It's the height of all delusions. Human beings and their stupid egos thinking they have the authority and power to judge? Lol.

Women have sex with criminals and psycopaths. Are you sure women only go for the greatest guy? Has that really been your experience?

In my experience noone knows what the fvck they are doing in life. Noone has authority. Nobody has self belief. Most human behavior is just overcompensating behavior.

This is reality. When you see women for what they are, laughter is a natural response. But you have women on a pedestal.

There's nothing I can say to you. I can't reframe you. Your curse is uncurable.

When someone has women on a pedestal there is no cure. Only pain. A lifetime of pain until you finally realize that most women ain't sh1t.

Last edited:

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score

It is real power.

that's where it all starts from.....involvement on the ground repping yourself up showing but not directly that you are the prize women will come to you eventually.
You gotta lead yourself not be led by others in their frames. hard lesson but its true power is presence and using it well. thing is- is there a direction or a model for this for men. - everyones lives are not the same but in terms of the female is incredibly simple for them - learning from a young age how to get what they want.