Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvking with afc’s

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I’m aware of at least one woman on sosuave with game who uses game to get with nice guys. Well if love it is that these women desire, and her interest to an average guy can only be 70%, then wtf is it all about? Please someone shed some light on this phenomena. Maybe @Spaz or @logicallefty

Isn’t it true that with an afc she will always have that though in the back of her mind that she can do better? Could lack of looks and children and age be problematic for true love, her interest in a guy 80 to 90%? Well if that’s the case, isn’t it mean these women don’t have enough to attract an alpha they would be wet for?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a control issue. They can control the frame and the outcomes.
Whereas if he’s the one who really gets her going, she knows she has little or no control over outcomes.

Underneath they are what’s called misandrists.

Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys in general.

It is masked and not revealed. They use them for children that she can mold and control. Spaz spoke on them a few times. Those women want to purposely mold male children into “betas” in an attempt to “create a better world” so to speak or teach them to treat women as they want to be treated. Not what’s good for the children.
They are highly undesirable as they are almost guaranteed to bounce once they have the children or child as a male influence is what she covertly despises.

Other than women like @SeekerOfTheWay, what would most women’s purpose be, to be on here?
Misdirection and deliberate undermining. They are women and fully understand the game of survival. Utterly and completely. Their survival strategy is incredibly diabolical at the core.
If you notice, there are millions of really hot women out there.

Why aren’t any of them here helping men become better men? That’s a subject within itself. Because you are already supposed to know this stuff. They are Henids. They are without form.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Here read @stormrider post from years ago. All you need to read is the original post. He was openly attacked on this forum out of the blue by a woman very recently on this forum for absolutely no reason.
Actually there was a reason. But you have to really understand what’s going on.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some women love control, she knows the guy will never leave/cheat.
That's a woman's default setting.

A man has the capability and inherent right to rise above it but many chooses not to do so out of fear.

In the end, everyone suffers.

That is why men are responsible in every relationship he has with women.

He was born to lead.

If a man doesn't know nor understand the principles of leadership, then learn.

In leadership, traits such as assertiveness, righteousness, setting of boundaries/examples, philosophy, ambition and also empowerment is cultivated.

Everything you need is in there to lead a better life, leave a mark upon the world, making women admire you, being wanted by people, etc.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have a buddy. Single dad Our daughters are the same age and he treats her and raises her like the image in his mind of an ideal woman.
It may sound cute on the surface and the right idea. But what has come out of it is "whatever princess wants" and he now has a teenage daughter who rules over him.
Men can do these things too. Its disgusting to watch.
Someone should had told him life is not a Disney movie. Anytime I see a lady call herself a princess, or wants to be treated like a princess, I hit next.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Someone should had told him life is not a Disney movie. Anytime I see a lady call herself a princess, or wants to be treated like a princess, I hit next.
Actually there’s a lot you can do with that. Imagination. A princess always yields to a dark knight and gives him whatever he wants. She surrenders to him. Whereas the white knight, gets the half of her you don’t want.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually there’s a lot you can do with that. Imagination. A princess always yields to a dark knight and gives him whatever he wants. She surrenders to him. Whereas the white knight, gets the half of her you don’t want.
I’ve never heard it put this way but you’re exactly right! I dated a girl like this before and I tried to be the “white knight”(didn’t know any better back then) and I got the half of her I didn’t want. She even admitted MANY times I was her first nice guy and all her ex’s were toolbags. Never could figure out back then but now it makes sense. Princesses love the dark knight type.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never heard it put this way but you’re exactly right! I dated a girl like this before and I tried to be the “white knight”(didn’t know any better back then) and I got the half of her I didn’t want. She even admitted MANY times I was her first nice guy and all her ex’s were toolbags. Never could figure out back then but now it makes sense. Princesses love the dark knight type.
Frame it and it’s easy. Too easy.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you meant to tag @sazc . Not Spaz. But she's banned anyway.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't have time for that sh!t. I've dealt with them before. My advice is to pass. It's worth the headache.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have time for that sh!t. I've dealt with them before. My advice is to pass. It's worth the headache.
Her panties will come off faster.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m aware of at least one woman on sosuave with game who uses game to get with nice guys. Well if love it is that these women desire, and her interest to an average guy can only be 70%, then wtf is it all about? Please someone shed some light on this phenomena. Maybe @Spaz or @logicallefty

Isn’t it true that with an afc she will always have that though in the back of her mind that she can do better? Could lack of looks and children and age be problematic for true love, her interest in a guy 80 to 90%? Well if that’s the case, isn’t it mean these women don’t have enough to attract an alpha they would be wet for?
Agree a lot with @Epic Days. These type of women hate men and especially the ones with a strong frame.

The nice/weak guys are prime targets for manipulation.

The issue is that she realizes she can do better and starts to act that way down the road. She starts to be abusive towards her man for being so weak- even though strength is the thing she hates.

These women are undatable and un everything able. Avoid at all cost...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The reason I even asked this question is that I realized recently from my interactions with women that not all of them want an alpha, some of them are actually looking for a weak man.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I even asked this question is that I realized recently from my interactions with women that not all of them want an alpha, some of them are actually looking for a weak man.
for manipulation and having a good life, yes, these exist and are frequent, they don't want to work so find a "nice" guy to bill her, but get real, she will trade or at least keep having sex with strong guys.

guys serious when you have sex with a girl and you man handle her, take her in your arms use your strenght on her, you guys don't notice they like it even more? its like some guys are too weak to even lift then so when you do its a surprise for then.