Fussy

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife isn’t actually that bad at this but has her moments.

Why are almost women extremely fussy esp with food?

Im sure some of you may recognise picking up something from the supermarket, like brown bread or something and being told “no! Not that type I meant this “insert obscure type of bread”)

or had to go to fast food joints half embarrassed by asking “can I have a kebab but can you not put 90% of the ingredients on, can you please put pickles and mayo in separate pots wrapped in lettuce and can you heat up the cabbage please”

I have about 3 or 4 things I can’t eat - tuna, crab, cucumber.....can’t think of much else.

my wife’s pregnant but not really severe cravings.

Next time she goes shopping I’m going to make up a bizzare list of requests like “ask them if they have peanuts with a clear 8 months to expiry” or something

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im sure some of you may recognise picking up something from the supermarket, like brown bread or something and being told “no! Not that type I meant this “insert obscure type of bread”)

or had to go to fast food joints half embarrassed by asking “can I have a kebab but can you not put 90% of the ingredients on, can you please put pickles and mayo in separate pots wrapped in lettuce and can you heat up the cabbage please”

I have about 3 or 4 things I can’t eat - tuna, crab, cucumber.....can’t think of much else.

Next time she goes shopping I’m going to make up a bizzare list of requests like “ask them if they have peanuts with a clear 8 months to expiry” or something
I thought fussy was a portmanteau meaning fat p ussy... Ehhh, I guess I was mistaken....

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought fussy was a portmanteau meaning fat p ussy... Ehhh, I guess I was mistaken....
fussy means picky, not sure if my US brothers have this word! It means very selective or having extremely specific desires

Desdinova

Reaction score
Food generally doesn't cause a woman to have positive emotions. The only thing that food can cause is negative emotions when she doesn't like something. That's why women take for fvcking ever when they're picking a menu item at a restaurant. None of the food gives them a positive emotional reaction, so they have trouble deciding what they want. The only decisions they can actually make is what they don't want.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fussy means picky, not sure if my US brothers have this word! It means very selective or having extremely specific desires
Yes, that is one use of the word here in the US

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s pregnant so cut her a break. I love Mexican food. Love it.

When I was pregnant with my son Mexican food soured my stomach. Even the smell.

My son was horrendously allergic to dairy & cows milk products in particular.

Related? Don’t know. Didn’t have that issue during my pregnancies with my daughters.

Cravings have been tied to nutrients that the body requires or avoids. She won’t be pregnant forever.

It’s strange but it is the body dictating its needs.

Make sure she gets enough B vitamins and grazes through the day. Morning sickness can be due in part to low blood sugar levels.

Hope you guys are well! Cheers!

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score

bro stop being a ***** and just next her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While we are on the subject on women and food, anyone else get annoyed by women who call themselves "foodies"? You almost never see men doing that. It seems that women, in general, fetishize food (and restaurants) much more than men do.