Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fury Wilder

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any of you cats like boxing?

What a fight that was, of course as a Brit I like fury but what a man Wilder was to take that beating and never give up.

It takes 2 to make a good fight. Fury I would say now would stand up in any era, I think he’s as good as Ali, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis. None I see as “the best” but they are in the same tier.

Great as I love boxing and heavyweight has been terribly boring since the late 90s. Basically it’s been Vlad just defending and winning points. Bit Like Mayweather, like watching paint dry.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fury is quite something to watch. It's funny that he doesn't have much competition if any. His boxing style is quite refreshing, too. And I've yet to see him lose steam in a fight.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fury is quite something to watch. It's funny that he doesn't have much competition if any. His boxing style is quite refreshing, too. And I've yet to see him lose steam in a fight.
He moves like a middleweight. He has it all, skill, stamina, he can now punch (couldn’t before much but Kronk gym taught him power) and also a granite jaw. Lastly, he has the soul of a champion.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxing Fury Dodge GIF - Boxing Fury Boxing Dodge - Discover & Share GIFs

He's pretty amazing. I'm a Brit so was happy to see him win. Wilder showed heart, but shame he didn't even shake hands. Man is so full of excuses/cheating accusations that it's honestly embarrassing lol

I do think Usyk has a shot against him if they fight. I've been following him for some time and wasn't at all shocked that he beat AJ. People worry about him being small, but as Peter Fury says, 'He's big enough! A man that's over 6ft 2 and a top pro boxer can knock anyone out'. I'd bet on Fury, but i'm sure it'd be interesting

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think No One Compares to Mike Tyson in his heyday but a hell of a boxing match nonetheless