Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny memes for a messed up world

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. :up: Way more attractive when they're indifferent to their sex urge.

Sidenote: the vest and the pocketwatch and chain always makes the suit look complete, like he's properly dressed. And his overcoat matches his suit jacket and tie and the rest of the suit well.
Nice pic.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. :up: Way more attractive when they're indifferent to their sex urge.

Sidenote: the vest and the pocketwatch and chain always makes the suit look complete, like he's properly dressed. And his overcoat matches his suit jacket and tie and the rest of the suit well.
Nice pic.
That's Cilian Murphy, no? Handsome chap.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
That's Cilian Murphy, no? Handsome chap.
I have to be careful with 5'7" blueeyed irishmen #formerlove from1994herecentlypassedaway2020tookmealongtimetorecoverfrom#oneitis

I just saw 3 movies in last 8 months with this actor in them. The Dark Knight, Batman Begins and Dunkirk. Its been fantastic and greedy watching older movies on 700? inch screens in empty theatres by myself since covid. Screenshot_2021-01-27-23-35-30-1.png

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be careful with 5'7" blueeyed irishmen #formerlove from1994herecentlypassedaway2020tookmealongtimetorecoverfrom#oneitis

I just saw 3 movies in last 8 months with this actor in them. The Dark Knight, Batman Begins and Dunkirk. Its been fantastic and greedy watching older movies on 700? inch screens in empty theatres by myself since covid. View attachment 5539
Check out Redeye, it's a thriller with him and Rachel McAdams. Good stuff.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score