Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From Nice to DJ!

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

I thought I would present to you a carnation of a DJ!

I was married real young (18) and kept in the relationship for to long, I finally divorced happily earlier this year. I was so green when it came to the dreaded approach and being confident. I am a guy with above average looks and have been told I am quite attractive, I just lacked one BIG important thing...confidence and I was a nice guy.

Well that all came to an end one weekend, I decided enough was enough, I was not going to settle for some girl who was in my mind not attractive, just because she could pleasure me, I would not be happy. I wanted that tall blond with pretty eyes and a body to die for. My friends kept telling me to just relax and don't rush it, blah blah. I would hear them but it didn't sink in. I just talked to girls in a passive, what I was really trying to do in hindsight was pity them to like me.

So there I was, at a dance club with a friend of mine and there were hotties all over the place, I sat there with a beer in my hand and was just looking, thinking maybe one of them would come to me to dance...I’m good looking. Now there were guys there and I knew I was better looking than them. My friend looks at me and say "Man, just another night if frustration!" I looked at him and in an instance, the DJ mojo started to seep out of my pores like sweat. My balls grew a tad bigger and I got this smirk on my face. "No...not tonight, not again!" I walked out onto the dance floor and started to move around a bit and started to mock some other people, then I caught on and before I knew it, I was a dancing fool, making eye contact with pretty girls and exchanging smiles. Then after about 15 minutes, a girls makes a good long stare at me, so I just grabbed her and danced, I couldn't believe this! So I moved around the floor a bit, dancing and dancing.

I left with 3 numbers!

All that it took for me to not be so frustrated anymore and to finally get some pretty girl action in my life was to just do it, stop whining like a pu$$y and just try it, don't be desperate, but just be confident!

And don't think about it to hard...your brain is the first to fail your sorry butt! A true DJ acts on impulse and the girl reacts how it is intended!

------------------
"If you worry about tommorow and get mad about yesterday, you will piss all over today!"

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova:
And don't think about it to hard...your brain is the first to fail your sorry butt! A true DJ acts on impulse and the girl reacts how it is intended!

Very cool words Matt.

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Matt. Your story sounds good, however I think you should expand on how exactly you got the 3 numbers. That I believe is the most important part of the story that you left out. Please explain with as much description as possible such as what you and her said, what physical actions took place if any, what the environment/surroundings were like, what you did afterwards, did you stay or leave right away, etc. I’m not picking on you, this is intended to help in your understanding of your dealings and to also benefit your fellow DJs.

Dr.

[This message has been edited by Dr. Pimp (edited 02-19-2002).]

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nicely done!

As to how he got the numbers. It doesn't matter what he said. What matters is that he went out there and forced himself to project confidence and have fun even though he was nervous and this made him attractive to the girls.

He probobly could have said just about anything to them at that point and gotten the numbers.

Really think about this. There is no magic bullet pickup line that is going to turn you from chump to Cassanova.

I ask a lot of girls for their numbers and what determines whether I get it or not is how into me they are when I ask. Lay a little groundwork. Say something funy, give her a neg-hit, just start bull****ting with her about something.

That's all this guy did. He wasn't having a very good time but he made himself get out of the corner and dance and ACT like he was having a good time. pretty soon girls started thinking 'Wow, hes having a good time. I want to hang out with him!' Then he could say or do almost anything and it would work.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did forget how I got the numbers for a reason. Every person, situation, scenerio, etc, etc is different and each approach is unique. The way I did it though was simple. The first girl I shared a few eye glances, then smiled, and looked at her until she was essentially forced to smile. That gave her the feeling that she was important, then after about 10 minutes I moved closer to her, nudged her a bit and smiled again and walked away. I then started to work on the other 2 girls, similair tactic, it was a basic hey you, yes Im looking at you and a hello smile. I went back to the first girl and danced with, yes I went to her and gave her a bit of attention, risky game when you are trying to play 2 other girls, but a risk I was willing to take. After about 15 minutes of dancing, I asked her name and she asked for mine..."I'll tell you when I talk to you on the phone" was the line and it worked, for all three!

It's all about not being a pu$$y...period. You will not pity a girl into liking you. They are female, they want to be hunted, just don't become the prey!

------------------
"If you worry about tommorow and get mad about yesterday, you will piss all over today!"

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
<B>As to how he got the numbers. It doesn't matter what he said. </B> True, Bigbill! The specific mechanics will vary from one girl to the next, but the attitude is the constant.

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova:
Every person, situation, scenerio, etc, etc is different and each approach is unique.

That's why I asked you to describe them, and I think you did a descent job of that. Let us know how the calls went and how the dates worked out.

Dr.