Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Free skills education on modern times, should I take it?

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The government here offered skills about bread and pastry, metal wielding, computer assembly, and other computer stuff for a total of 2 months.

Should I take it? Since the world is greatly under the influence of western civilization and control are these worth it? Will these skills be viable?
Need your advice

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welding is fun but it will eventually wreck your eyes if you do that as a career. It's a VERY handy skill to know. computer assembly is mostly dead these days, but computer skills are also very useful.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A man that knows a viable income producing skilled trade can Always fall back on that if his other employment options fail …
Learn something you have the aptitude for and would like doing if needed.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government here offered skills about bread and pastry, metal wielding, computer assembly, and other computer stuff for a total of 2 months.

Should I take it? Since the world is greatly under the influence of western civilization and control are these worth it? Will these skills be viable?
Need your advice
Is it freeeee?? I mean any type of education you can get your hands on, especially if its free, is always welcomed. I would go for the "computer stuff" if you consider what is more marketable. But the food industry isn't going anywhere either. And if we are being honest wielding is an art, so 2 months isn't gonna cut it unless you get continuous experience.

Modern Man Advice