Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Walden plays with direct approaches.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Snip from my LJ...

Today in Auckland was a drizzly grey skies day , heavy humidiity , occasional rain, possibility of HBs 100% (hey it is Auckland).

Saturday sarging.

Got up at Imys place and went into the city. For a half hour I couldn't get started till I decided to do 6 appraches in 60 minutes. weird that when you haven't done a warmup it' like you'll never approach again and when youve done the first two you're a sarging juggernaught.

The sarges went okay (no closes ) mainly thru not sticking in the set. My direct approach went well too.

Last one I did was ona solid 8.5 who I was convinced was from outta town and wouldn't speak engish. For that reason I thought that mean I'd have to go indirect (wtf ? huh? subconscious? anyone explain my deluded mid-sarge logic).

Unfortunately I slipped out cos of lack of stickability,not a problem you get with direct.

Therefore my mssion for the rest of the arvo wass to run a half dozen direct sets in an hour.

So I went out and did 5 direct approaches at the K road festival. Festival itself was cool , ran into Gish from the comedy club , and into a guy I used to do Aikido with at a capoeira demonstration.

First one opened a cuteish , youngish chubbyish blonde named Abby. She smiled , said thank you and I got under weigh , "Auckland Girls" went well , "4 girl roommates" went well (she lives downtown) I regard both of these as DHVs , and you could see her buying temp rise. She made to exit , so I did a reflexive # close , got the digits and went.

Second direct approach was on a cute Canadian girl , I literally ran across the street to do it (again the indirect kayfabe prevents this) and it went well, told a few real stories , and Auckland Girls as a DHV , went for the close as an instadate then a meet then I took the hint. Still , I got active interest on both approaches which I don't get going indirect.

Next one bombed. I didnt get passing EC beforehand so the girl was scared out. Lesson : need passing EC a couple times before you run it. You can get away with this on the crossing girl cos you have an excuse to go to her specifically.

Last one was a cute firedancer named Sophie. I'd choked a couple times and by the time I went in she had a CB mate there. Set went real well, (she was a pyrotechnician , and I shouldawouldacoulda said I was an armourer but didn't for some reason) not as authoritative in this set, and her CB mate came and pulled her out (a little early , I couldawouldashoulda closed if I'd been more aggressive on the sarge).

Good results tho'

Tonlaity and content have improved , I spent a half hour at luchtime yesterday practicing my ****, an dit's already helped some.

Mission for tomorrow is to go run 6 direct openers on the clock (that massively improved my productivity , otherwise I just f*** around out there), one on a group and one on a "hard target" (chick in a caf or someplace I don't have a good reason to be).

Well happy with the day's sarging tho'

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Tho in my hometown it's hard not to run into people I know.