Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Walden plays with direct approaches.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Snip from my LJ...

Today in Auckland was a drizzly grey skies day , heavy humidiity , occasional rain, possibility of HBs 100% (hey it is Auckland).

Saturday sarging.

Got up at Imys place and went into the city. For a half hour I couldn't get started till I decided to do 6 appraches in 60 minutes. weird that when you haven't done a warmup it' like you'll never approach again and when youve done the first two you're a sarging juggernaught.

The sarges went okay (no closes ) mainly thru not sticking in the set. My direct approach went well too.

Last one I did was ona solid 8.5 who I was convinced was from outta town and wouldn't speak engish. For that reason I thought that mean I'd have to go indirect (wtf ? huh? subconscious? anyone explain my deluded mid-sarge logic).

Unfortunately I slipped out cos of lack of stickability,not a problem you get with direct.

Therefore my mssion for the rest of the arvo wass to run a half dozen direct sets in an hour.

So I went out and did 5 direct approaches at the K road festival. Festival itself was cool , ran into Gish from the comedy club , and into a guy I used to do Aikido with at a capoeira demonstration.

First one opened a cuteish , youngish chubbyish blonde named Abby. She smiled , said thank you and I got under weigh , "Auckland Girls" went well , "4 girl roommates" went well (she lives downtown) I regard both of these as DHVs , and you could see her buying temp rise. She made to exit , so I did a reflexive # close , got the digits and went.

Second direct approach was on a cute Canadian girl , I literally ran across the street to do it (again the indirect kayfabe prevents this) and it went well, told a few real stories , and Auckland Girls as a DHV , went for the close as an instadate then a meet then I took the hint. Still , I got active interest on both approaches which I don't get going indirect.

Next one bombed. I didnt get passing EC beforehand so the girl was scared out. Lesson : need passing EC a couple times before you run it. You can get away with this on the crossing girl cos you have an excuse to go to her specifically.

Last one was a cute firedancer named Sophie. I'd choked a couple times and by the time I went in she had a CB mate there. Set went real well, (she was a pyrotechnician , and I shouldawouldacoulda said I was an armourer but didn't for some reason) not as authoritative in this set, and her CB mate came and pulled her out (a little early , I couldawouldashoulda closed if I'd been more aggressive on the sarge).

Good results tho'

Tonlaity and content have improved , I spent a half hour at luchtime yesterday practicing my ****, an dit's already helped some.

Mission for tomorrow is to go run 6 direct openers on the clock (that massively improved my productivity , otherwise I just f*** around out there), one on a group and one on a "hard target" (chick in a caf or someplace I don't have a good reason to be).

Well happy with the day's sarging tho'

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Tho in my hometown it's hard not to run into people I know.