Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Walden kills 20 minutes

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After work I shot **** in the corridor in the dorm with two of my buddies. My mate J has just become single and I was telling him about HB_Fiona. He wanted to know exactly how to do a cold opener. For guys who’ve never done one before this seems really hard I splained him about how a good opener is just like a comedy routine and there’s not that much to it. It seems that way to me but it took a lot of blood sweat and tears to get to this level.
We were all getting changed and it occurred to me that damn am I a big fat f*** at the moment. Not flabby but I’ve lost a lot of muscle tone whereas my mates are cut to f*** I know if I quit alcohol and coffee I could work out more and get but huuuuge. Coffee is actually the harder addiction to break.

Went to town after work to meet Imy and one of our mates from school for dinner (where my attempts to refrain from alcohol were hampered by a very nice Australian Gewurtzraminer). I got into town with maybe half an hour to spare, and was looking around for some pre-dinner exercise.
First one I did was a cute Indian girl , straight on reflex as I got out of my car. She had a great energy and was flirting like anything. Unfortunately she thought the conversation was structurally limited to us walking uptown aways and I couldn’t nail her into the set. Then I realised. When I can see I’m getting near that split point I need to start into a medium longish story (a good one , not boring) and she’ll stay in past that exit point (even out of politeness).

Walking uptown I passed two cute punk girls at a crossing light, and went over and opened them. Cute, nice but Italian (I’m hating the language barrier at the moment). Interesting with the group approach, you double your odds of the convo flying cos if one doesn’t open odds are the other will.
I was getting nowhere so when the buzzer went I ejected and crossed the road.
I bumbled past a cute tall brunette and opened a very cute young blond whose phone rang while I opened her. She ignored it talk to me (like 8 rings LOL) but eventually had to answer it.

Went and ran some business at the comedy club (never work with children, animals or entertainers). Going back downtown (to try and fit one more sarge in) I saw the brunette. I opened her with ‘vegan food’, her name was Lisette and she was in town cos she’d shacked up with a kiwi guy. She mentioned going to Takaka for new years so I ran my version of the Burning man story (and that carried her over then eject point (chicks seem to want to eject at 2 minutes out of politeness) , and as it’s also a DHV by the end of the story Lisette was giving me body language attraction signals. The gag is that you tell a story where you’re at a music festival , find a “great connection” (SS a bit of that) with a girl , sleep with her and sneak out before her mates notice you were there, you go see her next day and she runs up to you and says “you’re really cute, what’s your name?” – like she was stoned or crazy or something and doesn’t remember you.

Finally I went up and met Imy and Anna for dinner. I practiced my dolphin story on them which they liked (I wrote it as a convo filler but it also has a cool pattern in it where you ask the girl to imagine what it was like floating in the sea with a guy holding her and a pod of dolphins swimming around cos they think youre a mating couple and want to protect you).

Anna is a bit older and doesn’t know me and Imy are together, she asked me if I have a “partner”. I said there are a couple of contestants for the title, but it’s weird that the ones I’m not into are crazy for me and the ones I really care for can take or leave me.

This was for Imy’s ears more than anything. We’re open, and she knows I’m a player but I do l_ve her and am keen to get her interest levels up beyond me just being a convenient source of fantastic sex.
After this Imy was well affectionate, and kept telling me I’m special.
Went back to Imys, and there the muse of history must draw her veil…

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eats kiwis? That's awful!