Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: HB tries to stun me with new date, I end up laughing

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted last week about two girls I am talking to and how their recent behavior was puzzling. I'm more or less figuring it out. One of the girls returned to normalcy. The other one is why I'm making the post.

Girl #1 I've been seeing for just over a month. Things are really good and we're getting dinner on Valentine's Day. She is my main plate, and things there appear to be getting a little more serious - but not exclusive yet. Her portion of the thread ends here.

Girl #2 is the one trying to play me. We get along very well (from social circles and we work at the same company). Months ago, she ended things after we went out a couple times. But over the past couple of weeks, she's been turning up the flirting and making herself present. Tonight, she invites me over to pregame before a work party. Sure, why not. Mistake.

I show up, and she's there with a guy. I wanted to leave immediately due to the awkwardness, but that wasn't an option. Making it more strange was a few other people showed up, most of whom coupled up. I am friends with all of them and the other guy and I got along, so it ended up being as ok as it could be. Once we all got to the party, I felt normal again. However, this isn't even the weird part:
- She mentions to the guy how she and I are GOING OUT THE NEXT DAY.
- She kino'd me more than the guy when we were at the party. We were all talking, but I wasn't hitting on her.
- She and the guy looked like they just met based on body language. I asked the guy how long they've been dating. He tells me they've been on one date, but "talked for awhile on Bumble."
- Bringing a date to a work party - especially so early in the process - seems peculiar. A HB9 I am friends with who was also at the party didn't want her bf there, and they've been dating for 2 years. No other significant others were at the party.

Once I found out they've only been on one date, I laughed to myself. She brought him there to try and make me jealous, since she knows I've been seeing Girl #1 for over a month. I feel honored. I also know I'm only going out with Girl #2 as a friend tomorrow (it's an otherwise quiet day for me), because Girl #1 is a keeper and not one to play these sort of games. Sometimes, you have to experience the behavior to realize what's truly best for you.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low quality pump n dump material....as usual lol. Seems like these insecure party girls are mass produced in factories these days.

Her Bumble date is the loser in this equation unless he got some drunken desperate sex from her then deleted her of course lol.

In fact, a lot of OLD women use it for stuff like this or to get over some guy who just pump n dumped them or left them.

Last edited:

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Low quality pump n dump material....as usual lol. Seems like these insecure party girls are mass produced in factories these days.

Her Bumble date is the loser in this equation unless he got some drunken desperate sex from her then deleted her of course lol.

In fact, a lot of OLD women use it for stuff like this or to get over some guy who just pump n dumped them or left them.
The entire situation was uncomfortable, and not just for me. She was certainly insecure. If I were in that guy’s shoes, I would have deleted the number before I got home.

Someone asked how they met and they both started mumbling until I said it was probably Bumble (they conceded I was right).

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the one I warned you would be a liability?
Oh absolutely. It was a work event, so I was going to see her regardless. Ironically, her presence last night turned into an asset for me. How? The HB9 that was with us picked up on the girl's act very quickly and, with her right there, tells me, "Hanging out with you is so much fun. There are some girls I work with at my 2nd job I want you to meet soon!" HB9's friends are all HB8's or above based on a photo she showed me. HB9 likes me because I'm one of the few people who treat her like a normal person, and she has in turn wants to be my wing woman.

Lmao she’s totally getting off on the power trip, thinks she can get you all wrapped around her finger.
This ultimately won't work. The girl I've been dating is a better catch. She was acting up last week, and this girl re-entered my scene at the same time. But the girl I'm dating is back to her normal, cheery self. I will not be wrapped around anyone's finger.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should flake the next day saying something come up.

don't know about you guys but when I notice a girl want to play the jealousy game its just a turn off, then I just ghost her

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of the few people who treat her like a normal person, and she has in turn wants to be my wing woman.
this friend-zoned girl... will not be getting you laid with her friends.

just sayn'

Reaction score
The entire situation was uncomfortable, and not just for me. She was certainly insecure. If I were in that guy’s shoes, I would have deleted the number before I got home.

Someone asked how they met and they both started mumbling until I said it was probably Bumble (they conceded I was right).
You're dating two girls simultaneously, yet you expect the girls you date to be exclusive with you. Double standards, bud. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this friend-zoned girl... will not be getting you laid with her friends.

just sayn'
2 different people. The wing woman is another girl I work with who is in a 2-year relationship. She's new to our company, but most of the other guys treat her based off her looks alone. That stuff doesn't phase me anymore.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad, still expect the pvssyblock

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m telling you, she’s going to be a big liability at some point. She WILL monkey wrench your sh*t and will have you scrambling to keep your plates.
I'm paranoid even bringing up people I am currently dating in general to others outside of my closest friends. So, I take your advice to heart and am not letting her - or really, anyone, into that circle. People get the basic facts and that's it.

As for tonight, things were fine. I treated her like a friend, she knows I'm involved with the other girl and I know she started seeing her guy. We caught up on things and touched on our past and current dating stories. No harm, no foul.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have actually been in this situation a few times. Huge turn off. If they try to bring another guy into the equation that's it for me. Huge turn off.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Bringing a date to a work party - especially so early in the process - seems peculiar. A HB9 I am friends with who was also at the party didn't want her bf there, and they've been dating for 2 years.
My dirty mind immediately thought: "She wanted to bang someone else"
Lmao she’s totally getting off on the power trip, thinks she can get you all wrapped around her finger.
Just like Santa said: Ho Ho Hoes!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is moot if you are not sleeping with both of these girls.

Men remember, a woman’s investment is her BODY. A man has to be having sex with a woman before she can take him seriously.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is moot if you are not sleeping with both of these girls.

Men remember, a woman’s investment is her BODY. A man has to be having sex with a woman before she can take him seriously.
I don't agree with any of this.
And I'm not gonna have sex with women just so they would take me seriously.
If she's not taking me seriously, it's her loss. I know my value and I can find other women anywhere. Do you not?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is there with a date and you are still going out with her the day after?
This is a big disrespect. I would take back the invitation and not have anything more to do with her.

Women will play game because we let them do so, best way to win is just dont play.