found texts

betablaster

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
girlfriend had one of her guy friends text her asking if she knew anyone who needed a roomate, dude eventally stated if she found something for him he would eat her out. she "if she were single she would be all over it and would be having his kbuff green eyed kids" this really upset me. and quite honestly i'm disgusted. i dont know what to do. i feel disrepected that she didnt tell him that was inappropriate. so what do i do from here? help quick
 

st_99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
57
well, this is the women you have. it is what it is. if you want a more classy or convservative type of girl then you'll have to look elswhere, if you dont mind your girl being kind of raw and sexually liberal with her jokes or banter or friendly chit chat, then continue on and enjoy.

i woudnt get too bent over it if i where u, id just ask myself if she is "the one".
 

BULL3TPR00F

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I was in a similar situation. Found my fiancee privately messaging her ex-boyfriend (who she dated 7 years). When we first started dating she promised me she wouldn't contact him. She broke her promise and now I ended the engagement (There were also other issues). See post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201697

If this is just your girlfriend then I would keep your eyes open. She should respect herself and also respect you by not texting back to someone who writes things like that to her. Tell her how you feel about this. If it happens again then dump her.

If she just ignored it and didnt write back then she did the right thing. She prob didnt tell you because she knew it would piss you off
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,768
Reaction score
1,234
Location
The Dirty South
Couple of things:

1 - Why are you reading her texts? Her actions should bear out everything that's going on with her texts or anything else.

2 - Now that you have seen her texts, you know that, at some level, she was flirting in a pretty graphic way with one of her orbiters.

3 - If a girl REALLY wants to 'get eaten out' or 'have buff green eyed babies' with a guy, she'll find a way to do it. She'll be riding his d*ck in no time flat. So, seems to me like she was just messing around with an orbiter.

Having said that, the real question is, has this guy been a long time friend? If he has, #3 probably applies, and nothing to worry about. Still a little graphic for my taste, and I'd probably relegate her to f*ck buddy status and treat her like a sl*t, but at least you aren't picking up some other guy's d*ck taste daily.

But if this 'guy friend' is a guy that has just started coming around recently? Yeah, he's probably plowing her world up regularly already or will be soon.

What are her actions bearing out? Is she being flaky?
 

betablaster

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
speed dawg said:
Couple of things:

1 - Why are you reading her texts? Her actions should bear out everything that's going on with her texts or anything else.

2 - Now that you have seen her texts, you know that, at some level, she was flirting in a pretty graphic way with one of her orbiters.

3 - If a girl REALLY wants to 'get eaten out' or 'have buff green eyed babies' with a guy, she'll find a way to do it. She'll be riding his d*ck in no time flat. So, seems to me like she was just messing around with an orbiter.

Having said that, the real question is, has this guy been a long time friend? If he has, #3 probably applies, and nothing to worry about. Still a little graphic for my taste, and I'd probably relegate her to f*ck buddy status and treat her like a sl*t, but at least you aren't picking up some other guy's d*ck taste daily.

But if this 'guy friend' is a guy that has just started coming around recently? Yeah, he's probably plowing her world up regularly already or will be soon.

What are her actions bearing out? Is she being flaky?
she has known this guy for a few years... im pretty sure shes not cheating on me with him. i asked to use her phone cause my phone was acting up. and that's how i found it.
 

betablaster

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
betablaster said:
she has known this guy for a few years... im pretty sure shes not cheating on me with him. i asked to use her phone cause my phone was acting up. and that's how i found it.

an update to last night

she sent me a text, saying "im sorry"

she called and i asked her to explain herself. she couldn't. all she said was "im sorry" not even one of those frantic sorry's like hey i really ****ed up. she tired to say she it was a joke... im not buying it... if it was a joke she could have said that fbefore i walked out on her. i left the conversation with i need some time to think. she said im not going to wait for you bs and i told her fine then i'm done. she quickly changed her tune. she said i will give you some space. and that's where i am now.

a few things that are bothering me is the fact that she doesn't really seem that upset about this situation. and i could even sense a bit of hostility in her voice.

i did explain to her that she needs to contact dude and inform him he needs to stop this bs or i will do it myself.
she agreed she would tell him he needs to back off.

i feel like i'm not getting any remorse from her...

so at this point i don't know what to do. i don't know how i'm going to trust her. please give me your wisdom!
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,768
Reaction score
1,234
Location
The Dirty South
Same girl from this thread?

If so, time to eject. She's lost respect for you, you will never get it back.
 

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
335
Reaction score
42
Location
Colorado
haha, wow. If it were me, I'd go ghost. I have a zero tolerance policy for this kind of thing. He'll be the dude she's banging when she conjures up some BS reason to be mad at you then blame you for it later. That level of disrespect deserves your departure without providing any explanation. Yea, I know what you're thinking, "but she'll go bang the guy". Yea, she will, but you'll get over it.

Another possible alternative (if you choose to be on her level) is to confront her about being such a wh0re then play the same game with your female orbiters (you should have at least a few, a few fatties and maybe 1 or 2 you've known since childhood). I have one orbiter that will shower me with attention and affection only to get other women jealous/pissed off. Such evil little creatures aren't they?
 

betheman

Banned
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
67
betablaster said:
an update to last night

she sent me a text, saying "im sorry"

she called and i asked her to explain herself. she couldn't. all she said was "im sorry" not even one of those frantic sorry's like hey i really ****ed up. she tired to say she it was a joke... im not buying it... if it was a joke she could have said that fbefore i walked out on her. i left the conversation with i need some time to think. she said im not going to wait for you bs and i told her fine then i'm done. she quickly changed her tune. she said i will give you some space. and that's where i am now.

a few things that are bothering me is the fact that she doesn't really seem that upset about this situation. and i could even sense a bit of hostility in her voice.

i did explain to her that she needs to contact dude and inform him he needs to stop this bs or i will do it myself.
she agreed she would tell him he needs to back off.

i feel like i'm not getting any remorse from her...

so at this point i don't know what to do. i don't know how i'm going to trust her. please give me your wisdom!
she has given herself the green light to follow through, she was keeping her options open, see how this sh!t works? options, cant beat them
 

betablaster

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
So if i decide to keep this relationship and i tell her if it happens again she will be dropped. also i plan on asking her to remove him as a friend on facebook, text him that he is not to contact her for any reason and to delete his number.
 

st_99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
57
betablaster said:
So if i decide to keep this relationship and i tell her if it happens again she will be dropped. also i plan on asking her to remove him as a friend on facebook, text him that he is not to contact her for any reason and to delete his number.

no need. your relationship is already over. based on the previous thread you had, the picture is clear. its over, go find another girl.

but you wont listen to me. :cool:
 

betablaster

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
betheman said:
she has given herself the green light to follow through, she was keeping her options open, see how this sh!t works? options, cant beat them[/QUOT

What do you mean?
 

betheman

Banned
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
67
betablaster said:
So if i decide to keep this relationship and i tell her if it happens again she will be dropped. also i plan on asking her to remove him as a friend on facebook, text him that he is not to contact her for any reason and to delete his number.
get your own options
 

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
335
Reaction score
42
Location
Colorado
betablaster said:
an update to last night

she sent me a text, saying "im sorry"

she called and i asked her to explain herself. she couldn't. all she said was "im sorry" not even one of those frantic sorry's like hey i really ****ed up. she tired to say she it was a joke... im not buying it... if it was a joke she could have said that fbefore i walked out on her. i left the conversation with i need some time to think. she said im not going to wait for you bs and i told her fine then i'm done. she quickly changed her tune. She said i will give you some space. and that's where i am now.

a few things that are bothering me is the fact that she doesn't really seem that upset about this situation. and i could even sense a bit of hostility in her voice.

i did explain to her that she needs to contact dude and inform him he needs to stop this bs or i will do it myself.
she agreed she would tell him he needs to back off.

i feel like i'm not getting any remorse from her...

so at this point i don't know what to do. i don't know how i'm going to trust her. please give me your wisdom!
Dude, she WANTED you to find out so you'd break up with her and she could go bang this guy. Women are all about plausible deniability. She can't outright break it off with you and go bang him, that would make her look like a cheating slvt. She has to have YOU break it off so she can throw it back in your face after she sleeps with the guy. "Well, betablaster broke up with me so that's why I slept with this other guy". See where I'm going with this?

Do yourself a favor, throw a condom at her face and tell her to do what she needs to do. Then pack your sh!t and leave and never look back. And to what the gentlemen above me said....get some options. They're the ultimate power play and level the playing field in ways unimaginable.
 
B

BeDJ

Guest
The text clearly is what it is: disrespect; regardless if she was joking or not.
I wouldn't have confronted her and just use her as a piece of meat while I secure other options.

betablaster said:
i left the conversation with i need some time to think. she said im not going to wait for you bs and i told her fine then i'm done. she quickly changed her tune. she said i will give you some space.
Both scenarios lead to her fυcking the other dude.

Her excuse - I thought we were breaking up
 

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
9
Location
NYC
leave, even if she wasnt flucking this dude, you just showed her your insecure. Which would probably make her wanna bang this guy now.

You went thru her phone. and then your telling her to delete him on FB, and he needs to stop talking to her.

BETA BETA BETA

Leave while you still have your balls or youll be playing inspector gadget with this chick forever. its isnt worth it.

Next time dont go thru a chicks phone. watch her actions, dont tell a chick what to do. Do things to make her want to do the things you want her to do without saying it.

Just be happy your not married to her and you can move on with out losing anything!
 
Top