Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign girl trying to take advantage of me?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm learning a skill right now in IT. Have to visit a vocational school 1 day a week. There is a foreign chick in my class who is learning the same skill. She studied in her homeland and lives her for 2 months now. looks ok, nice body. Didn't give her any attention but she kept asking me questions how to do this and that.

I reply quickly and always try to be friendly but don't simp.
However she asked me a question on WhatsApp this weekend. We had a little smalltalk and that was it. Today she texted me again because she had a question about school.
I didnt reply because i think she is just trying to take advantage of me. I'm not interested in helping her since she has nothing to offer me. She also gets a lot of help from other guys in the class and there is one simp who already worships her ready to help her before she opens her mouth.

What should i do?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when is it not simping? By the logic in your post, showing any women attention is simping, therefore you should never show any attention to women ever.

She's showing lots of interest in you, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging that if you want to bang her.

If you aren't interested, then leave her be. If you want to get your d!ck wet then invite her out.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm learning a skill right now in IT. Have to visit a vocational school 1 day a week. There is a foreign chick in my class who is learning the same skill. She studied in her homeland and lives her for 2 months now. looks ok, nice body. Didn't give her any attention but she kept asking me questions how to do this and that.

However she asked me a question on WhatsApp this weekend. We had a little smalltalk and that was it. Today she texted me again because she had a question about school.
I didnt reply because i think she is just trying to take advantage of me. I'm not interested in helping her since she has nothing to offer me. She also gets a lot of help from other guys in the class and there is one simp who already worships her ready to help her before she opens her mouth.

What should i do?
Ask her out to have fun outside school and get to know eachother. Anything other then a yes is being friendly towards her but no chasing and give her no more attention then needed

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when is it not simping? By the logic in your post, showing any women attention is simping, therefore you should never show any attention to women ever.

She's showing lots of interest in you, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging that if you want to bang her.

If you aren't interested, then leave her be. If you want to get your d!ck wet then invite her out.
No :D but whenever a girl gets too much attention, i don't like being part of the simp group.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks ok, nice body.

I didnt reply because i think she is just trying to take advantage of me. I'm not interested in helping her since she has nothing to offer me.

What should i do?
You just answered your own question based on your logical deduction.

She's being a regular female, extracting resources and manipulating. Let her be other guy's headaches.

There are some areas that girls can't be good as guys and will always need assistance or handholding. IT is one of them in my experience. Most eventually give up if they can't get promoted to other less technical roles(Project manager, account manager, director, manager, etc.)

If simps helps girls like these, they will eventually become their bosses, and not based on merit or expertise either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He was saying there are guys in the class who want to help her. If she was a dude they wouldn't help.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Forget about simping and just act natural, if you want to meet up with her then just do it.

We don'tneed to act like emotionless robots

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about simping and just act natural, if you want to meet up with her then just do it.

We don'tneed to act like emotionless robots
Yes but if everyone else is kissing her azz trying to do her work then he will stand out and she will want his attention. He can refuse to help her but get her outside of that setting.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out to have fun outside school and get to know eachother. Anything other then a yes is being friendly towards her but no chasing and give her no more attention then needed
Youre right i should only give her attention if it's for my self interest not for her validation or any other bs

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her out today and she kept asking me questions about school . fvck her she can find some other svcker i wont answer her anymore wont waste my time.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her out today and she kept asking me questions about school . fvck her she can find some other svcker i wont answer her anymore wont waste my time.
Stay friendly, stay nice but short and brief. Never upset or affected. Withdraw your attention to school around her and maybe other women until she asks you to hang out.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What should i do?
Make a move.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the latest

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the latest
She sent me a Text after that and i replied. Then she asked me another thing and i ignored it.
She just ignored it when i asked her out idk if she understood it or not.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me a Text after that and i replied. Then she asked me another thing and i ignored it.
She just ignored it when i asked her out idk if she understood it or not.
Well you could ask in person to be sure

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could ask in person to be sure
She sits next to me and doesnt give me any attention. I dont wanna ask her while all guys are in class. Should i really ask in person? I dont think shes interested because she doesnt look at me or anything

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sits next to me and doesnt give me any attention. I dont wanna ask her while all guys are in class. Should i really ask in person? I dont think shes interested because she doesnt look at me or anything
I don't know but that depends on you- if you really want to be sure. You don't have to ask when everyone is there. You could ask her to follow you outside when class is over.

Maybe use an excuse like you want to show her something.Or try catching up with her when she's leaving.

Since she sits next to you, you could ask in a low tone. It doesn't have to be too serious

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like low interest and your only use is to help her when she needs it with things. She wants you to be an orbiter. Women select orbiters to fill different roles and helping her out with school appears to be your role.

If you want to accept it continue the interactions and if not then don't.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like low interest and your only use is to help her when she needs it with things. She wants you to be an orbiter. Women select orbiters to fill different roles and helping her out with school appears to be your role.

If you want to accept it continue the interactions and if not then don't.
I wont accept it. I will ask her out later and if she declines she doesnt exist for me anymore.
Do you think i should try it in person? There is the possibility that she didnt understand what i said because she sent a "?"