Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Force yourself to go through with it.....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be anything in life that you have the desire to do but you feel apprehensive, nervous, etc. It has to be something that you want to do/say, but the nervousness is holding you back. This doesn't pertain to not going through with skydiving if you have zero desire to do it anyway.

Want to take ice skating lessons at 45, but you are nervous you are going to look like an idiot, do it anyway!

Always wanted to go ride that scary roller coaster, force yourself to do it!

Annoyed that your consultation for a new sliding door is an hour late without explanation? Pick up the phone and call! (this happened to me today)

Person cuts you in line at the bagel store, speak up!

Cute girl in the supermarket aisle, smiled at you, don't be afraid to strike up a conversation.

If you go through with these things despite the discomfort, you will be more confident and bold in life.

If you fail to act, you will be less confident, shy in life.

Make that change!

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on a plane. Go to a country and slay some foreign puzzy. Spread your seed around the globe.
There's no better feeling then landing in a country were you know almost no one.
I've traveled by myself to Germany and Poland. Hooked up, but didn't plant any seeds...lol