Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been preaching for years that unlike how it is for women, it is utterly impossible for men to be universally attractive. Virtually all women are attracted to only a subset of men (archetypes as @stormrider puts it). Some women find muscular guys attractive, some leaner, more generally fit guys, and there are even many who are attracted to biker-types with beer bellies.

That’s why I say that men should identify their ideal type(s) and run with it.

When I personally talk about the number rating system that we generally use for women, it is shorthand as it’s difficult to identify and linguistically awkward to succinctly discuss archetypes.

Universal attraction for men is a myth. Run with your identified type and you’ll have no problem with an abundance of women. It’s almost effortless once you do this. When you do, you also become highly tuned into women’s IOIs, which so many men are normally blind to.
[/QUOTE
yes. I’ve learned I appeal to a certain type of woman. Aggressive, horny, assertive. I focus on that niche.

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't need this video or the internet to figure out that human beings find good looking human beings more attractive. What's next? We prefer cars that look good?? Whoa!!

No doubt women responded to me differently after a solid 2 years of lifting weights but my outcomes with women didn't improve a lot until I read the rational male and swallowed and started to digest the red pill. In other words I have changed my beliefs about inter-sexual dynamics.

Also what about dudes like Todd v and even back in the day like Neil Strauss or Mystery? They are not exactly ripped them self tho?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Random thought...I'd guess that the majority of men on sites like Sosuave, Bodybuilding, AskTRP, etc., etc., are either above average in looks or okay lookswise and take good care of their bodies.

That is, it's probably rare that a man who's hopelessly ugly, obese, or otherwise unattractive might come here. Maybe I'm wrong. To be solipsistic for a moment, I came here years ago because I knew I was above average and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I wonder how many other men did the same thing. So maybe it becomes an echo chamber of "looks aren't as important."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Random thought...I'd guess that the majority of men on sites like Sosuave, Bodybuilding, AskTRP, etc., etc., are either above average in looks or okay lookswise and take good care of their bodies.

That is, it's probably rare that a man who's hopelessly ugly, obese, or otherwise unattractive might come here. Maybe I'm wrong. To be solipsistic for a moment, I came here years ago because I knew I was above average and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I wonder how many other men did the same thing. So maybe it becomes an echo chamber of "looks aren't as important."
For an ugly guy to correctly asses his value it takes to be cold as ice, everyone has self protective bias in order not to accept that we may lack something especially when it comes of things we cant control.

Which is why its full of short men, bald men, older men in any bootcamp run from scammer who sell "special techniques" to pick up women based on "game", confidence or anything beside it that only takes a weekend of work.

It works for women too of course, when they say that they are strong independant women they really believe that such things make them attractive for men while none of them realize that post wall women or fat women are ignored for reasons quite different than being intimidating to men.

I strongly support all the suggestions given about hitting the gym, getting a decent haircut or to shave when necessary as much as improving our status and income, thats probably the suggestion that should be given to guys in their 20s to motivate them to work hard.

The toxic advices are the "be yourself" ones heard from their mom, the "be confident" ones heard from pick up gurus or worse yet something we still hear in this boars "relax bro you will peak in your 40s and 50s enjoy the ride and women will chase you".

Any worth goal requires sufference and work right after we accept our weak points, its up to the person to establish if they want to improve (not necessarily to get women) or not, I have total respect for a guy that say that he is fine being fat cause he likes to eat without coming up with excuses.

Ps. every user in this forum (or in the internet) is a millionare, above average height, ripped and hunted from virgins in their 20s despite being 50...hard to say if cause of their 160+ IQ or mansion where they work as athlete rockstars.
The only ones with a bad hairline its mike32 and me btw and espi which is bald, everyone else is like brad pitt with wigs.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For an ugly guy to correctly asses his value it takes to be cold as ice, everyone has self protective bias in order not to accept that we may lack something especially when it comes of things we cant control.

Which is why its full of short men, bald men, older men in any bootcamp run from scammer who sell "special techniques" to pick up women based on "game", confidence or anything beside it that only takes a weekend of work.

It works for women too of course, when they say that they are strong independant women they really believe that such things make them attractive for men while none of them realize that post wall women or fat women are ignored for reasons quite different than being intimidating to men.

I strongly support all the suggestions given about hitting the gym, getting a decent haircut or to shave when necessary as much as improving our status and income, thats probably the suggestion that should be given to guys in their 20s to motivate them to work hard.

The toxic advices are the "be yourself" ones heard from their mom, the "be confident" ones heard from pick up gurus or worse yet something we still hear in this boars "relax bro you will peak in your 40s and 50s enjoy the ride and women will chase you".

Any worth goal requires sufference and work right after we accept our weak points, its up to the person to establish if they want to improve (not necessarily to get women) or not, I have total respect for a guy that say that he is fine being fat cause he likes to eat without coming up with excuses.

Ps. every user in this forum (or in the internet) is a millionare, above average height, ripped and hunted from virgins in their 20s despite being 50...hard to say if cause of their 160+ IQ or mansion where they work as athlete rockstars.
The only ones with a bad hairline its mike32 and me btw and espi which is bald, everyone else is like brad pitt with wigs.
lol, good perspectives, your hairline may be receding but you said you have a cool thug face so that will still attract women looking for 'bodyguard' security.
lol, on the being alright with fat people saying they love food. and that's why they're fat.
I'm alright with people like that too because they are realists, truth-tellers.

I don't know how it happened but I have completely lost my cravings for junk food after watching all those omegle girls' reactions. I've seen lots of media showing men's reactions to HBs but never girls on a fit muscular guy. Try to tell me that wasn't 100% mental decision. My brain is female but I think like/I am like a man. Biochemistry is ****ed by environment.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, good perspectives, your hairline may be receding but you said you have a cool thug face so that will still attract women looking for 'bodyguard' security.
lol, on the being alright with fat people saying they love food. and that's why they're fat.

I don't know how it happened but I have completely lost my cravings for junk food after watching all those omegle girls' reactions. I've seen lots of media showing men's reactions to HBs but never girls on a fit muscular guy. Try to tell me that wasn't 100% mental decision. My brain is female but I think like/I am like a man. Biochemistry is ****ed by environment.
Those video should be shown to kids instead of filling their heads with lies about waiting for the love coming whos gonna love them for what they are...as if a lazy fat fvck could be loved for being lazy and fat.

Well yeah I look like an estern european mobster thats probably the only thing that save me from my nw2-3 hairline but still hair are one of the few things that demand even more to work on your body.

Regarding junk food yeah those cravings bypass our conscious brain quite often therefore it needs a deep input to balance it...no one quits junk food cause the doctor tells them that they could get a stroke in their 60s, we all do cause we see those greek statues and we like being like them close to perfection.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Those video should be shown to kids instead of filling their heads with lies about waiting for the love coming whos gonna love them for what they are...as if a lazy fat fvck could be loved for being lazy and fat.

Well yeah I look like an estern european mobster thats probably the only thing that save me from my nw2-3 hairline but still hair are one of the few things that demand even more to work on your body.

Regarding junk food yeah those cravings bypass our conscious brain quite often therefore it needs a deep input to balance it...no one quits junk food cause the doctor tells them that they could get a stroke in their 60s, we all do cause we see those greek statues and we like being like them close to perfection.
thanks, hey. I even have a reg. dietitian and this is what freed me from the cravings. It was good money I was spending on junk food too. Ridiculous, I feel like I dropped shackles. Free from prison, something clicked off in my mind about the food selfabuse. Weird.

Also, that high school sweetheart(the alphawidow maker that wanted children) is Polish with a look like the 90's Hetfield guy from Metall ica.
Very unique looking dude, more rough looking than prettyboy, you know?
So your look works for some girls.

I hope we can see that video more a few months from now.
I might resurrect this thread with a bump for a nice little reminder.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rational, logical brain section "mental" vs the impulsive, illogical brain section "emotional"
Still not sure I follow. Are you saying those girls reactions to the fitness model dude were mental/logic reactions as opposed to emotional/visual reactions? Does that mean you're saying women don't have an instinctive primal reaction from looking at a ripped guy? Not sure where the logic comes in.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Still not sure I follow. Are you saying those girls reactions to the fitness model dude were mental/logic reactions as opposed to emotional/visual reactions? Does that mean you're saying women don't have an instinctive primal reaction from looking at a ripped guy? Not sure where the logic comes in.
hmm, good observation. Let me think.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I don't know how it happened but I have completely lost my cravings for junk food after watching all those omegle girls' reactions.

Try to tell me that wasn't a logical vs. emotional decision (the end to junk food craving)

I've seen lots of media showing men's reactions to HB females

(so you'd think that would have encouraged me, i.e. if I get that fit I'll get that reaction from guys, but I dislike competing with other girls and so I find motivation watching the girls reaction to the buff guy)

but never girls on a fit muscular guy. My brain is female but I think like/I am like a man. Biochemistry is ****ed by environment.

fixed it, hope the reading comprehension is better but I get the feeling you want me explain my thought more.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Still not sure I follow. Are you saying those girls reactions to the fitness model dude were mental/logic reactions as opposed to emotional/visual reactions? (I only commented on my own reaction) Does that mean you're saying women don't have an instinctive primal reaction from looking at a ripped guy? (I have no comment or judgement on those girls' reactions. I was only referring to my own solipsistic reaction and surprising source of motivation to stop the junk food. I made the logical decision to stop the junk food because I'm motivated to be as fit as that guy. )
Not sure where the logic comes in.
My addition to your quote in my brackets.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fixed it, hope the reading comprehension is better but I get the feeling you want me explain my thought more.
Nope, you're off the hook :) I get what you were trying to say now. Thanks for taking the time out to explain it.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go read the Pook book about his skinny to buff transformation. Gaining some muscle is one of the easiest things you guys can do to gain a couple points on the attraction scale. Everyone reading this forum should be lifting or at least doing some calisthenics weekly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is, it's probably rare that a man who's hopelessly ugly, obese, or otherwise unattractive might come here. Maybe I'm wrong. To be solipsistic for a moment, I came here years ago because I knew I was above average and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
To be solipsistic as well, if I was ugly, I wouldn’t even be here. I wouldn’t even have 1/1000th of my experience to be preaching to anyone. So for me, being good looking is like a given. I assume everyone has LMS. And I purposely ignore the incels because I don’t know what to say to them.
That's interesting, because I have never considered myself good looking. I mean I don't think I'm ugly (certainly I'm not an incel), but I think I'm pretty much average in the looks department. I've always said my looks don't help me, but they don't seem to hurt me either - so like I said, average. Some days I look in the mirror and think I look great, and other days not so much. There are certain girls who consider me attractive, but I don't have the kind of looks that are going to get a lot of attention when I walk into the room.

I've always thought it must be great to be that good looking (by that I mean to be considered well above average). Or to even think you're that good looking lol. I don't think I could ever consider myself to be that good looking because I am too aware of my own flaws. I think I may even have some very mild body dysmorphia. Then again I don't find males to be that physically attractive in general - I'm often surprised at some of the men I hear women raving about - like Colin Jost or Seth McFarlane.

I remember when I was younger there was a part of me that considered myself more handsome than others, but another part that felt inferior. Realistically, I eventually came to the conclusion I was average looking. I work out and try to eat healthy, but genetically the males in my family have tended to be pretty scrawny. I had to bulk myself up quite a bit just to get to the point where I was normal lol.

Originally I became interested in seduction theory because I was getting some age on (I think I was 48 at the time), and I was aware that there were ideas about women being attracted to certain behaviors, so I was looking into that. I knew I was getting close to an age where I would be losing physical attractiveness (at the level I had), so I was wondering if there were any compensations I could use. There's a self identity issue to being a (somewhat) attractive male, and I knew girls could be attracted to older men (my girlfriend is 15 years younger). So that's why I came here. I stuck around because I think the topic is interesting. I don't feel like I'm here to give game advice, as I don't consider myself an expert, but I will relate things I've learned from my experiences when appropriate.

One school of thought that was around at the time was that a "game" theory could only be proven if it was put into effect by a relatively unattractive male. That way it could be proven that it was the behavior that was doing the attracting, and not just the looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lizard brain - "I am hungry", and it picks whichever food source to fit that hunger.
Lizard brain - "I am scared", it chooses fight or flight with no input from you
LIzard brain - "I like that girl", in a room of 100 it only see's her it desires her
Lizard brain - "I need to survive", it will pick even non rational tactics to provide the means to survive.

Lizard brain bypasses your rational thought. Thus if your image is one her lizard brain desires, she will be stupid behind you and do all these sorts of things she "normally" would never do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more data for those intelligent enough to get it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/attractive-people-are-more-successful-2012-9?IR=T

https://www.psychologytoday.com/int...bout-why-beautiful-people-are-more-successful

https://news.rice.edu/2011/11/09/looks-do-matter-2/

Now repeat after me, its all about confidence and inner game...if you think otherwise you are insecure and lack game.

Now seriously, the only people that is insecure and lack inner game are those who cant accept reality even when its pushed in front of their faces.

The best suggestion we can give to young new users asking for help is to get in shape, fix their body and face first thing.
We should make it clear that it takes work and dedication but the cascade effect will help them in the other parts of their life too and it will come much easier to improve their personality too given the right tools.