Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Every other guy on here claims to be an alpha, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone claim to be a Chad before. But congrats.
Why does a Chad want to post here?
I think a Chad is here to find ways to get people to treat him normally.
To learn what to say or do to deflect the deer-in-headlights stare and to flip the script on them.
Negs and ****y/funny are the first two things a Chad could be trying.

Having a hobby or sidegig that exploits his own looks for a charitable cause.

Learn how to find a stunning Stacey that will always outshine him in looks department and take away the excessive attention on him.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every other guy on here claims to be an alpha, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone claim to be a Chad before. But congrats.
Why does a Chad want to post here?
You're the 1st to congrats me for it here. Thx buddy.

I'm here because it entertains me similar to how average ppl might get entertained from watching incels - just the next level up looking down? I'm really not trying to be condescending saying that...just putting things into a relatable perspective. Of course, I'm not apathetic and I try to help by contributing my opinions. I also learn new, interesting things from the other perspectives here. I can't know everything.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negs and ****y/funny are the first two things a Chad could be trying.
Basic DJ doctrine says that Chads and other high status males should actually avoid the negs and c0cky/funny remarks, because it actually creates too much distance for them, women find it too intimidating from them. Supposedly they do better adopting more "normal" behaviors that aren't so off-putting.

I'm here because it entertains me similar to how average ppl might get entertained from watching incels - just the next level up looking down? I'm really not trying to be condescending saying that...just putting things into a relatable perspective.
I'm here mainly for entertainment myself, so I can understand that. But not in a looking down sort of way, and I am no Chad.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic DJ doctrine says that Chads and other high status males should actually avoid the negs and c0cky/funny remarks, because it actually creates too much distance for them, women find it too intimidating from them. Supposedly they do better adopting more "normal" behaviors that aren't so off-putting.
This one is tricky. I'd say it's a yes and no. I've noticed that older women around my age tend to respond favorably to my teasing but college aged women (early 20's) get dead pan serious when I do it. I wasn't sure if it was just a difference in generational values or something like an undeveloped self-esteem. I just try not to tease in general now.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be solipsistic as well, if I was ugly, I wouldn’t even be here. I wouldn’t even have 1/1000th of my experience to be preaching to anyone. So for me, being good looking is like a given. I assume everyone has LMS. And I purposely ignore the incels because I don’t know what to say to them.

If I say something like “All you need are hobbies with women in it and show up in broad day light. All the mysteries of women will reveal themselves to you,” it actually only applies to a guy who has LMS. It doesnt apply to anyone else.

Even when I preach about “wavelength,” I am not saying it is more important than looks. That’s almost like a straw man. I assume every guy listening to me is a good looking alpha winner in life.

From the pool of high LMS people, what’s NEXT? It’s people choosing those that are on their wavelength.

There are plenty of good looking women that I don’t get along with, even in my own social circles/environments.

The beautiful people - they don’t stress about looks because it’s a given.

It’s like being part of a billion dollar hedge fund and saying “guys it’s all about money. Money makes the world go round.” People would look at you like an outsider pretending that he belongs.

This is just my own personal experience, but as a guy who was born handsome and has taken it for granted his entire life, what works for me is having a vibrant social life where I have access and connections, hobbies that fulfill me beyond petty romance, and a winning attitude. By being a complete man, it makes me look congruent with my transcendental charm, if you will.

I have disappointed many women in the past by showing up as the most charming guy in the room only to disappoint them with douchebag/overcompensating behavior. They actually get disappointed when my behavior/personality is incongruent with my natural charm.

For example, one time a woman opened me at an outside bar in San Francisco by saying “you look really cool with those shades.” Instead of being humble and gracious, I responded with “I know.” She looked like her dreams were crushed. She expected me to be this super cool yet humble guy that she could admire, but in reality I was a self absorbed douchebag. I also immediately felt incongruent and thought to myself “this isn’t me. It’s not even about me. I’m already complete. I should be the transcendental leader type who has so much value that he can put others first and raise them to his level.” That’s how subtle and nuanced the game is for me.

Nowhere am I still thinking about LMS. That sh1t is all assumed. In a league of extraordinary gentlemen and transcendental leaders, the game is about being beautiful on the inside.

Masculine beauty is something that isnt often talked about. But i believe it’s about being balanced and not neglecting any parts of yourself (including your looks), always attacking your life pressures head on, becoming a transcendent being who can lead and inspire others towards transcendence, and generally just elevating himself and his environment towards the next level of human evolution.

P.s. I’ve noticed that generally good looking guys relate to me the most on this site and rarely argue with me because we are coming from similar experiences. We are on similar wavelengths. My advice is tailored made for the charming guy in the room that everyone pays attention to. Because that’s who I am.
Interesting. I've read a few of your posts.

I acknowledge you as the real deal.

I figured there were a few here but glossed over that it would be you.

Last edited: