Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the women of SS...why are you here?

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl joins a men's forum, she's " liberated and open-minded."

When a guy joins a woman's forum, he's a creepy tresspasser...

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a women dating forum to look around. The same happens there as it does here, the only difference seems to be that their reproductive organs are on the inside. There's the female equivalent of white knights. There's the female equivalent of misogynists. There's the female equivalent of alpha's. There's the female equivalent of beta's. There's the female equivalent of pretty much any type of man encountered on this forum. It may differ in terminology used, but is basically the same in meaning and opinions about the opposite sex.

I'd say there is a lot to learn from looking at the other camp. Just like in war there's a lot to learn from looking at the enemy. To understand what we're up against, and how they're not so different as we might think.
What forum?

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What forum?
Maybe I put a bit too much into it by saying women dating forums, doesn't matter that much anyways. Let me correct it to dating forums with larger amounts of women than here, like loveshack or equivalent.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I put a bit too much into it by saying women dating forums, doesn't matter that much anyways. Let me correct it to dating forums with larger amounts of women than here, like loveshack or equivalent.
That's what I thought. Women don't really have dating forums, at least not in the same way men do.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I accidentally stumbled into this forum a very long time ago. This forum offered a wealth of information and I stayed here and learned how to become a better person. I have a better understanding of my husband, my brothers, my sons, my friends/ coworkers/ etc. I am thankful for that. I may not give the best advice in the world but I do try to give decent and honest advice. I may not have time to write out lengthy articles. .. but my dishes don't wash themselves. :D

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women don't really have dating forums, at least not in the same way men do."
Women do not NEED dating forums. This is because it is the men who have to do the approaching most of the time. Women do not need to study dating when men do all the work for them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women don't really have dating forums, at least not in the same way men do."
Women do not NEED dating forums. This is because it is the men who have to do the approaching most of the time. Women do not need to study dating when men do all the work for them.
Yeah that's what I meant.

logicallefty

Reaction score
penkitten said:
but my dishes don't wash themselves. :D
You need to find yourself a woman for that.

I think having women here in moderation is good for SS, and here is why.

When women behave, post logically, and aren't emotional rag squirters, it shows a good example that not all women act that way, and I think that helps all of us especially the more jaded veteran guys here like myself. I need reminded of that periodically. I need reminded they aren't all as bad as the ones I know.

ON THE OTHER HAND, when women get on here, argue with everyone, disrespect men, post big long barf piles of emo goon babble, act like.. well, women... That sets an example that many of our green horn/newer members need to see.. That women CAN be as bad as we experienced guys say they can.. we don't make this stuff up..

Bottom line, win win either way.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think this type of thinking is too black and white. Some of the most useful things I have ever heard have come from the mouths of women.
Yes, but it happened indirectly when you were an observer, not a seeker of truth asking her.

Women ultimately teach us everything - the hard way.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Categories guys! Categories!

Generally, no, do not take advice from a woman.

However, exceptions in this case, are a grey area. If you can't deal with grey areas, and are not open to exceptions, you're going to have a tough life ahead of you!

Bottom line, if the focus of your life is rules and regulations, you are hopelessly lost!

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to DJ forums. However, I find "some" of the female comments and opinions to sound just like that of a male. Even if a woman knew all the lingo here, she could still not write and express "exactly" like a man, but yet some do. Makes me wonder. However, if it benefits the forum in any way, then so be it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with women on the forum, some ask darn good questions. I know some women I know that have been here and we talk about it, as well as Red Pill theory and MGTOW... which REALLY fascinates the hell out of women.

Most will finally admit that most of the stuff here is true.... what usually gets them is when you force them to admit they have male friends that would sleep with them if given a chance, and ask them if they ever used this guys... Man... the truth is ALL women at some point in their lives will own this fact... it is so funny watching them try to think of one dude, that isn't gay, they call "friend' that would refuse to sleep with them if they made themselves available.

This is why I always laugh in the face of women who complain that men are treated like heroes when the sleep with lots of women, and women are treated like slvts. Then I have to explain to them... "How hard would it be if wanted to sleep with a hundred different men this year... that's going to be two per week" All admit they could pull this off. And there it is... a man that sleeps with a lot of women has actually accomplished something that takes skill and effort, while a women just has to be willing to open their legs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When women show up on the scene men go to work sorting themselves into Alpha/Beta/Omega and vying for 'likes' and 'fairness'. Seemingly overnight this has become a super PC forum, starting with Jaylan and ending in trannies and women. If you can't see this you must live under a rock. The breakdown in society happened when we started letting women tell us what to do. Just wait until Hillary gets elected...
Some of us can be proud to say we battled Jaylan (on record) since day 1. Some of us also battled HR at work and have the layoffs to show for it.

Few people remind me of myself like Gavin McInnes. Check out how he battles a red headed step child:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to DJ forums. However, I find "some" of the female comments and opinions to sound just like that of a male. Even if a woman knew all the lingo here, she could still not write and express "exactly" like a man, but yet some do. Makes me wonder. However, if it benefits the forum in any way, then so be it.
I believe information is generally best conveyed in the language of the audience intended. The audience here is 99.9% male. I do my best to match the languaging here, in order to be heard and not disrupt the space. Is it the languaging/tone I am most comfortable with, prefer, and use outside this forum? No, not at all. It does not reflect my feminine essence. For me, the languaging and thoughts here can often be incredibly challenging be around. It's the price of admission and I accept and respect that. I do my best to adapt. My feminine essence is exponentially more sensitive. I nurture and express my feminine nature outside of here, as fully as I can.

This is a man's club and I get that with all that I am. I am not here to change that or change men. I never felt girly speak would be received well so I adapt, the best I can. (I am still working on the brevity part.) I consider it a privilege to learn, grow, and be allowed to participate here. I clearly understand, many wish I was not. I acknowledge and appreciate their respectful tolerance. I do my best not to stir drama but to learn and contribute if doing so might be helpful.

I love men. I love masculinity. I say that from the perspective of a woman who loves being a woman loving a man, and all men in the world. I love the richness of the polarity and play of the masculine and feminine essences when they enliven one another. I find the state of masculine and feminine dynamics so disheartening these days. In my life, I love to embody the feminine.

This is a forum of masculinity. I come here to understand men more deeply. I do so for myself and all the men I interact with in life and men as a whole. I appreciate the opportunity to hear men's truth and understand the masculine perspective even more. If in the process my languaging is more crude and direct than one might expect, know that it is my experience too. What I write often shocks me. It is just how it comes out when I feel moved to respond. I also know the emotional heartfelt essence that would most represent my being, comes out here and there, as I just can't help it. Sometimes it just needs to share without restriction, so I do. I get feedback that, that not preferred by some. I understand everyone has their range of comfort. Sometimes it's just the language that most precisely expresses what is in my heart to say and nothing in me is willing to offer a lesser version by watering down what is most true in my heart to say.

I don't know if that helps your understanding. It's what is true for me.

Last edited:

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to the discussion on female contribution to the forum; this is my two cents. Females can be better than men at something (in this case their opinions relevant to the SS discussions) but there will always be a man out there that is better than them. This is the reason I will never vote for a woman. They might be a good candidate, but I am irrated knowing there is a better male candidate out there. Anyone on here who has ever worked under a woman will know what terrible, terrible leaders they are. I love the feminine. It inspires a side of me that nothing else can, but leadership is a masculine domain and not suited to the female of our species.