Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For The Trump Fans

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is NOT a political thread. This is not in favor of or in opposition to the current president. Honestly, I really don't care.

But if you like political fights a big one is brewing.

Word on the street is the Bannon is OUT, but he's out to go back to Breitbart to, in his words:

I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents... on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,"
Like I said, I don't care one way or the other, but this should make for fine entertainment.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/bannon-speaks-im-going-war-trump

http://www.breitbart.com/

It's not often one gets to watch the unfolding of a civil war...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is done. Be it impeachment or simply ineffectual. But after this latest his presidency is done. Bannon's screeds on Breitbart won't change that fact.

As for the civil war people seem to be gleefully predicting I just wish they wouldn't.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is done. Be it impeachment or simply ineffectual. But after this latest his presidency is done. Bannon's screeds on Breitbart won't change that fact.
No, he's really not. He wasn't done in June 2015, and he's not done now. Maybe if you keep saying it, at minimum YOU will believe it. Maybe it will help you feel better? Maybe not, I don't know.

Why don't you ask Nate Silver what he thinks. EL. OH. EL.

I don't think it is gleeful at all.

The leftists seem determined to continue their false narratives and pushing the destruction of heritage culture America.

It is about time that the heritage culture has started fighting back. If the alt-left continues to use violence while being supported by the left, civil war is inevitable.

The right did not start it, and the right has every moral obligation to continue their existence. Which means destroying those who insist on killing them all.
Yep. Unfortunately, it is coming. I really do not want to side with the alt-right types, but when it comes to preserving true democracy, in a left vs. right fight, you simply have to side with them. The white power nazi guys are a very small portion of that group.

I don't think, at this point, the divide can be conquered. I personally think the leftists are simply too far gone - all they really want is destruction. If they ever had the power they desire, they'd destroy themselves, and then be conquered by a superior force. I don't think it'll get that far though, in a true fight, the left won't be able to handle the right.

During the Civil War, the Union had the moral ground. In the modern day social war, it's the alt-rights.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he's really not. He wasn't done in June 2015, and he's not done now. Maybe if you keep saying it, at minimum YOU will believe it. Maybe it will help you feel better? Maybe not, I don't know.
You aren't paying attention. Even Darth Bannon, he of this thread, is calling the Trump Presidency over.

The right did not start it, and the right has every moral obligation to continue their existence. Which means destroying those who insist on killing them all.
I agree with the right having even moral obligation to continue their existance. And I don't particularly like ANTIFA I hope ANTIFA doesn't "win."

But putting 40,000 people on the streets at a moment's notice durinng a Right-wing rally means the Left controls the streets. They are outnumbered and outorganized since the Left controls the media and the business world. This is not the right technique for the Right to get power back. And this is not even concern trolling but simply expressing the fact that a Civil War doesn't benefit anyone, least of all the Right.

Last edited:
U

user43770

I'm not sure how all of this will play out, but I appreciate Trump for going to bat for us 'dirt folk'...that is, middle America...Dude has balls the size of grapefruits.

White men are starting to make their presence known, and it's a glorious sight for these sore eyes.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was just a protest in Quebec City today. The Right got a permit to peacefully protest, but they were delayed by the alt-left counter-protesting with violence and fire. After they were done acting like bratty children, the originally scheduled protest by The Right went ahead.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/far-ri...nter-protesters-hurl-chairs-bottles-1.3553715

This was the correct way to handle it, and it prevented things erupting into another tragedy like the one in Charlottesville. When the fvcking police do their job and uphold the law, it prevents chaos and allows people to keep their rights.

The extremist civil war is inevitable at this point. All of this is happening in major cities across North America.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the right technique for the Right to get power back.
I definitely agree with this part. No question the left controls the media, and in a way, they do control the streets, because they possess the victim card (somehow).

However, the left side is easily out-smarted. Dressing up like idiots and clashing with them in the streets is a fools game, even if you can beat them with violence.

You win by silently mobilizing. Sticking together. Speaking with your money. Voting. Supporting people, when they are attacked by leftist mobs.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way it plays out, if we can not sort out our differences rationally and democratically, is with an authoritarian state.

Who has the best ideology for this? Who discards the very idea of rational debate? Who thinks it's just about power? Who is against regulation? Who will allow the economy/ business to be taken to the nth degree? Who are buying up media networks?

Yep, you know which way the wind is blowing.

Disclaimer: I am not an American.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the fvcking police do their job and uphold the law, it prevents chaos and allows people to keep their rights.
Also helps when the higher ups allow the police officers to do their jobs. Being told "stand down" the entire time of a riot and protest is one of the most frustrating things ever.

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are there so many bitter and cynical right wing asshats on this forum? seems to draw men who feel their reactionary world and way of life is endangered and encroached upon by those evil libs, feminists, and minorities.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are there so many bitter and cynical right wing asshats on this forum? seems to draw men who feel their reactionary world and way of life is endangered and encroached upon by those evil libs, feminists, and minorities.
I think it's a tired cliché to equate young Trump/Alt-Right supporters as "bad with women" but not an altogether inaccurate one. The Far Right has been a campground for life's mostly male White losers for many years now (not unlike Jihadism actually) and this is why they remain small and ineffective. This article gives a nice inside view.

https://psmag.com/news/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right

Of course this isn't all of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also helps when the higher ups allow the police officers to do their jobs. Being told "stand down" the entire time of a riot and protest is one of the most frustrating things ever.
This is also at work in a much much more sinister way in this country, than your example.

Many urban police forces, specifically in the south, do their job very well. They arrest the criminals, and solve crimes. Unfortunately it is the liberal judges, behind the scenes, who let the animals out based mostly on very obvious reasons. Reduced sentences for violent crimes are very commonplace too. Liberal lawyers certainly play a part here.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a tired cliché to equate young Trump/Alt-Right supporters as "bad with women" but not an altogether inaccurate one. The Far Right has been a campground for life's mostly male White losers for many years now (not unlike Jihadism actually) and this is why they remain small and ineffective. This article gives a nice inside view.
This is the case for any gangs. Feminized men, frustrated, whether it be from no father figure in their lives, or feminized principles from their weak parents. This is no secret.

My biggest issue with all of this is that the white gangs are being characterized as evil, and no one cares to help them, or understand their issues. With minority race gangs, and women, and other 'oppressed' groups, people give them the benefit of the doubt and want to listen to their troubles.

We all know the rich elite are doing all the oppressing. And they are oppressing poor whites just as much, maybe even moreso. And look-a-there - they've also pitted us all against each other.

Fairshake, people with your mindset would get so much further if you directed your anger towards the true perpetrators, who mostly happen to be white, rather than saying it's all white people. Just my free advice to you. I'll go back to destroying you in every argument now, because we both know you will not listen.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha. out of chaos...order. the devils plans are well underway. divide an conqour

keep people in debt
keep them fighting eachother
distract them with entertainment that brainwashes them
dumb down and make an education system based on emotions and lies
create a information surveillance network to spy on every person
create wars
control. control. control

this is where we are headed. all the small symptoms like people protesting and the fights about the left vs the right etc. Its all created. two wings on the same bird.

You need to rise above this petty level of thinking and get on a global scale. nationalism is being destroyed. soon cash will be outlawed. everyone will be microchipped (all of our cards already are) and ecommerce will be the only commerce. its ok tho. let it all go the way it is as its all part of Gods plan, who eventually wins out anyway.

these people out here are so filled with hate. they are demonic forces incarnate. humans really carry alot of darkness around in this world. its hard to find the light sometimes. even on here...

this is a time to unite an come together and realize we've all been duped

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bannon's Revenge: Breitbart Threatens To "Rally Votes For Impeachment" If Trump Moves Left

Last Friday Bannon boldly declared: "I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents... on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America."

But, according to a new note from Vanity Fair, that "war" could end up ensnaring the President himself should he decide to succumb to what Bannon views as intense internal White House pressure, from the likes of Jared Kushner, Ivanka and Gary Cohn, among others, to move to the Left on key policy issues.

Quoting editor Matt Boyle, Vanity Fair reports that Breitbart views itself as the key reason that the Russia scandal hasn't gained traction on the right but that they are "prepared to help Paul Ryan rally votes for impeachment" should future Trump policies deviate too far to the Left.

“We’re in a loud bar celebrating the return of our captain!” Breitbart’s Washington editor Matt Boyle told me on Friday night. Breitbart’s defense of Trump has so far helped keep the Russia scandal from gaining traction on the right. But that could swiftly change if Trump, under the influence of Kushner and Cohn, deviates too far from the positions he ran on. If that happens, said one high-level Breitbart staffer, “We’re prepared to help Paul Ryan rally votes for impeachment.”

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest issue with all of this is that the white gangs are being characterized as evil, and no one cares to help them, or understand their issues. With minority race gangs, and women, and other 'oppressed' groups, people give them the benefit of the doubt and want to listen to their troubles.

We all know the rich elite are doing all the oppressing. And they are oppressing poor whites just as much, maybe even moreso. And look-a-there - they've also pitted us all against each other.
This kind of talk makes me laugh. It's lefty victim-speak for whites. You sound like just another bleeding heart.

This isn't all Trump's fault, but his followers have adopted the victimhood mantle and now he's encouraging it. Nobody is responsible for themselves anymore. It's all the fault of some banker or some army general or some politician. And they channel their victim-anger by engaging in the least effective "solution": protesting. We've come full circle and now the right wing is part of the liberal crybaby chorus.

What Trump has done is signal to these "victims" that government is the answer to their problems, without really providing any solutions. He's like FDR without a plan. I still side with Reagan: government IS the problem.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those on the right wing at least appear to goto the gym. And we all know women love those men better than the scrawny types.
That's is literally 100% the opposite of my experience with the far Right. They tend towards the zaftig to say the least.

But I was speaking more in terms of future prospects, both sexually and economically. The all-boys club is noticeable, the insult "cuck" is a good tell, and their relative freedom to troll /pol all day seals the deal. Not setting the world on fire in any way I'd ascertain.

This is true by the way. But carry around Confederate flags and Nazi flare and no benefit doubts will be given. If the lovable losers were really as concerned for their people and not just....fvck you DAD! they'd modify the simple surface things in order to get people to listen to them and converse. Their message needs better branding...and smarter White people to speak, write, tweet it.

Fairshake, people with your mindset would get so much further if you directed your anger towards the true perpetrators, who mostly happen to be white, rather than saying it's all white people. Just my free advice to you. I'll go back to destroying you in every argument now, because we both know you will not listen.
I agree with your first part. Cultural nationalism has no part in a functioning multicultural democracy. Neither the Alt-Right (or whatever) or Black Lives Matter seems to get that.

As for the second this is literally 100% the opposite of what actually occurs on here.