Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For The Trump Fans

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should focus on the "subject to the jurisdiction" clause.

Illegals are not subjects of the US jurisdiction....nor are their illegal anchor babies. Any lawyer worth their diploma and bar exam knows this.
If they are not subject to our jurisdiction, then under what rationale are we running Trump's kiddie city prisons? Running a children's prison is a new low for this country.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men control their own destiny. They don’t let circumstances just happen to them. You are trying to blame brown people for your lack of success. That’s just not the way a successful man thinks or acts.
You and @Danger are both wrong/right. Yes it's true, men are not "victims" and don't go around blaming others for their lot in life; they take action to fix it. But outside circumstances are out of one's control, otherwise there would be nothing to act on.

My philosophy is to do something to improve your situation rather than wait around on government or other groups of people to get off their a$$es and do it for you. In a way, that's what illegals are doing for themselves I suppose. These issues haven't really affected me, but then again I choose not to live in a he11ole border state.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then a lawyer could explain that.
The president is not the one who interprets the Constitution and overrules the other branches. Any quasi literate 8th grader should be able to explain that to you, or to the president.

As if running private prisons for adults wasnt a sweet enough deal, the GEO Group has found a way to bill the taxpayers triple the rate for the kiddie city prisons. Plus they are little, and you can fit more of them in a small space...the profits! Oh..ohhh...the sweet sweet corporate profits!!!