Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For men 35+, where are you meeting the ladies?

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking my dog. I don't do OLD, I'm past the club phase of life, and I'm not really interested in the type of women who go to bars to hook up. I've yet to discover a more efficient, pleasurable form of meeting quality ladies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking my dog. I don't do OLD, I'm past the club phase of life, and I'm not really interested in the type of women who go to bars to hook up. I've yet to discover a more efficient, pleasurable form of meeting quality ladies.
Salsa dancing. It can be a social thing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1. As a guest speaker in forums, universities/colleges, government seminars etc.

2. Business circles.

3. Social circles.

Likewise I don't do OLD and as a general rule of thumb I don't pick chicks at bar's/clubs but it does happen every once in a while - it's more towards a particular woman being innovative.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
1. As a guest speaker in forums, universities/colleges, government seminars etc.

2. Business circles.

3. Social circles.

Likewise I don't do OLD and as a general rule of thumb I don't pick chicks at bar's/clubs but it does happen every once in a while - it's more towards a particular woman being innovative.
I'll be honest, I found a few ladies from business and social circles. The only problem is when it ends that venue is dead for me. That's why I try to not do that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I found a few ladies from business and social circles. The only problem is when it ends that venue is dead for me. That's why I try to not do that.
Once people spread rumours abt ur true nature (some underlying beta character that's well hidden) then it's usually dead for you.

Otherwise it matters not when it ends and in fact it will increase your smv.