For men 35+, where are you meeting the ladies?

Those that say cold approaches don't work must just not be doing it right or are too scared to try. I'm 47 and recently divorced. I did a lot of cold approaches in 2018 and had decent success. I'm American and live in France, so having an accent when I speak French probably helps. I actually have a date tomorrow with a 32 year old I cold approached in Paris back in June when she was playing her accordion next to the Seine.

Walking my dog. I don't do OLD, I'm past the club phase of life, and I'm not really interested in the type of women who go to bars to hook up. I've yet to discover a more efficient, pleasurable form of meeting quality ladies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Walking my dog. I don't do OLD, I'm past the club phase of life, and I'm not really interested in the type of women who go to bars to hook up. I've yet to discover a more efficient, pleasurable form of meeting quality ladies.
Salsa dancing. It can be a social thing.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
1. As a guest speaker in forums, universities/colleges, government seminars etc.

2. Business circles.

3. Social circles.

Likewise I don't do OLD and as a general rule of thumb I don't pick chicks at bar's/clubs but it does happen every once in a while - it's more towards a particular woman being innovative.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
1. As a guest speaker in forums, universities/colleges, government seminars etc.

2. Business circles.

3. Social circles.

Likewise I don't do OLD and as a general rule of thumb I don't pick chicks at bar's/clubs but it does happen every once in a while - it's more towards a particular woman being innovative.
I'll be honest, I found a few ladies from business and social circles. The only problem is when it ends that venue is dead for me. That's why I try to not do that.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I'll be honest, I found a few ladies from business and social circles. The only problem is when it ends that venue is dead for me. That's why I try to not do that.
Once people spread rumours abt ur true nature (some underlying beta character that's well hidden) then it's usually dead for you.

Otherwise it matters not when it ends and in fact it will increase your smv.