Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for guys who don't want be a man and the consequences of that mindset (rant style)

womanizer

Reaction score
You don't have to be confident yet as long as you do the things you have to do. No one else is going to do them for you. Confidence will come with time.

Now this mindset has its consequences. If no one is going to do the things you have to do you might as well use your time efficiently.

I can't wait for three days to call her If you hate waiting so much meet other girls too. If the world sees you with many many girls/women the word will spread and you will be a Don Juan just because the people can't shut up and mind their own business. I have three types of Don Juans for my own reference.
Type 0 is the AFC and no Don Juan. Type I is is a part time (partially clueless) Don Juan who is learning the basic skills and may end up with a chick. Type II is a Don Juan who needs a reputation to keep functioning (needs to be seen with a chick to get chicks.) Type III is a Don Juan who radiates being a Don Juan and therefore has no need for a reputation to keep functioning (works from scratch and doesn't need to be seen with a chick to get a chick.) If you are a type I Don Juan seeing many girls at once will push you in type II and will make it easier for you to get girls. The three day wait before calling will be like riping Roqueforte Cheese. The cheese you make today will have to wait for three months but it is also time to take out the cheese you made three months ago. The process keeps going on every day even if you have to wait for three months.

Should I go slow with this girl? I see some people ask. No the only times you have to take it slowly are with rape/incest victims.

At the end everybody wants to have sex. Shy girls want to have sex too. Do YOU change dramatically when you get shy? NO you don't. You want as much sex when you are shy than when you aren't shy. Same thing goes for girls. Shy girls want to have sex no matter how shy they are. Christian girls want to have sex. No need to slow things down for them. Go at a fast pace. Most men don't go fast enough and they irritate women because of that. Use your time on something better than wondering about how fast you should handle a specific type of girl.

As I said you yourself have to do the things you have to do. Why waste your time on worrying about moves? Once you get the right kino from the girl you can delicately get to you sexual fantasies about her and tell her about it. Like if she says "Why are you looking at me like that?" You say something like "I was wondering what you look like underneath those clothes." Just say it. You don't even need to be confident. As I said confidence will come later. Act as if you are confident.

Right to the point. Why? You're going to fvck anyway. If a girl objects then you know why (she doesn't want to) and you can move on to new projects. (((some things have to be done slowly like making love/having sex. I am only talking about seduction here.)))

Right to the point... the way it's supposed to be for a guy who has to do a lot of women.

edited the post not to confuse newbies

[This message has been edited by womanizer (edited 05-10-2002).]