For all you Slow to get it cucks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the sweet spot. Let her reach you enough to stay interested. Being too busy during the workday is fair game and being responsible.
Fvck them at least twice a week. That will make sure no one else is a priority in there. If someone did become q priority in there she wouldnt be able to stand you.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, and more importantly.. Why are you listening to Lady Gaga?
Dude I am not a big Lady Gaga fan but I will tell you this....

She was so fvckin hot in the movie A Star is Born.....I would bang her every day until I couldnt go anymore. And her cross over country (ish) songs arent too bad......

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
Oi all you cucks out there! Listen to this LGBT anthem!

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. [which is not to say one should not be well aware of game, obviously].

Julian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaga is ugly af and her music is trash

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am not a big Lady Gaga fan but I will tell you this....

She was so fvckin hot in the movie A Star is Born.....I would bang her every day until I couldnt go anymore. And her cross over country (ish) songs arent too bad......
IDK. That nose and her tats are a turn off for me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Smok1nAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lady gaga has sex appeal for days but is just plain looking girl.

anyways, back to op, yeah never play into a girls hand and you will always come out ahead.