For all you Slow to get it cucks.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PAY ATTENTION MEN!

"If it isnt rough it isnt fun"!!! Get it

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular song describe the mindset of a experienced female "dater" or ho3... Listen to all the lyrics clearly and let it sink in.
The funny thing is, I never experienced the poker face until I was out of high school. In a social environment like high school, girls supplicate to the dominant guys. Failure to do so meant she could lose her standing to other girls. High school resembles a patriarchy.

Clubs, however, look more like a matriarchy. In this environment, women have no fear when it comes to losing out on guys. Guys show up in droves. Not only do these women expect you to pursue, but you have to read their minds on top of it. You have to pursue with no help on their part whatsoever, lol. And guys supplicate to these demands.

In an effort to attain power over women, guys go out to clubs that resemble matriarchies where men pursue women, instead of infiltrating social environments that more so resemble patriarchies - where women pursue men. It's literally doing things backwards, lol.

If you don't think there is a power game between men and women, then you haven't lived in the real world. When given the opportunity most women will take advantage of any power they can get over you.

But in a tribal environment where you are the dominant leader, they are deathly afraid to play power games with you because they know it could lead to getting ostracized from the tribe.

Really half the battle is simply finding the right environments where the social dynamics favor the guy.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you read her poker face then you get to poke her face.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you all let them chase you or leave you alone?
It depends. When I was dating, I'd reach out once a week until they reached out to me. Usually takes a few weeks to build that rapport. A dude also needs to fvck them well or he may never see her again. This, I am told, is coming commonality.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right from the mouth of the source
Google it. Read it and understand what's going on. Come on guys its not hard.
This is Poker!!
Girls have poker faces, but everyone in life does.

Money, food, and sex, it’s what makes the world go around.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha good feedback guys. This is as overtly as a women can get on her game. Love me some Gaga lol

Thing is i have this friend i grew up with his sister shares a STRONG resemblance to gaga. And my buddy cant watch her LOL so every once in a while i send him some gaga and tell him how how she is. :rofl: too fcking funny

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite songs is “you and I” by gaga. ***** is a nut job but she has pipes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. When I was dating, I'd reach out once a week until they reached out to me. Usually takes a few weeks to build that rapport. A dude also needs to fvck them well or he may never see her again. This, I am told, is coming commonality.
Once a week is fair enough. Women also bother the guy they desire so after you made your precense you wont have to do a ton of reaching out.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a week is fair enough. Women also bother the guy they desire so after you made your precense you wont have to do a ton of reaching out.
Yea, this one reaches out a few times a day. She means well, and I appreciate it at times, but it can get annoying at times... Again, I know she means well.