Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

foolish choice

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a good while since I made a foolish choice.

I suppose I was due.

I went to a Christmas party hosted by a bartender that I apparently have helped to support in grand fashion. A dusk til dawn sort of affair. There were plenty of girls, but none were giving any signs of interest at all, except one. Got her number, then after meeting a few more people, left for home.

I was seriously drunk. So, I pulled over in this parking lot, which by chance had a bar located next door. So, I went in. Too tired and drunk to care, I ordered a beer just for show and a water.

Then I meet this little hot number. She is one of three hotties in the bar. One is the bartender, this one and another one.

Three steps. A glance, stance and an advance.

An hour later, she's in my bed. So, it ends up she's still here. Dead to the world passed out. I've got sh*t to do today! Why in the world did I bring her here?! Big mistake! I drove her here, which means I can't just toss her out, I've got to take her somewhere, which means more delay.

For those of you fellas that strike out, count your blessings. At least you can get stuff done! This girl wanted to drink all night, even while I was banging her. Weirdest experience ever! If I wasn't so trashed myself, I'd feel guilty.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake her a## up and throw her a 20 for the cab ride home.

By the way - when you wake up - you should wake her a## up.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comatose, my man. Slapped her ass and it just jiggled slightly.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for sympathy, Big Pappy, don't go looking here ;)

You got laid. Stop your complaining already.

Men! You all never cease to amaze me.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was it foolish?

Everyone needs some lovin' from time to time, even if it's just for one night.

One time I let a ONS spend the next day running errands with me and it wasn't so bad. Otherwise, yeah, spot her a couple 20's and get her a cab.

Slapped her ass and it just jiggled slightly.
At least it didn't cause your roof to collapse :)

Men! You all never cease to amaze me.
We never cease to amaze ourselves!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mean to preach to ya but.......

What the fawk are you doing driving home pissed drunk you d!ckhead?

That is a Foolish Choice.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely correct! Not my typical behavior on any count.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, been there before, nothing like waking up and wishing you could get the hell outta there.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squid
Dude, been there before, nothing like waking up and wishing you could get the hell outta there.
So, is gettind laid worth that "I feel like a trapped animal" feeling you get afterwords?

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
So, is gettind laid worth that "I feel like a trapped animal" feeling you get afterwords?
It's the whole "getting caught up in the moment" thing, followed by the "what the hell was I thinking". Don't tell me that this has never happened to you before.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squid
It's the whole "getting caught up in the moment" thing, followed by the "what the hell was I thinking". Don't tell me that this has never happened to you before.
No it has happend to me, but after I always think it wasn't worth it. I'm just wondering if men are the same way.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
No it has happend to me, but after I always think it wasn't worth it. I'm just wondering if men are the same way.
I am anyway, if your regretting it the next day then it definitely wasn't worth it.