Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakey Women

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. Just like she did to you.

Stop being scared to be an @sshole. She asked for it. Just be cordial, no more. No small talk.
Update:

Saw her today (evening class). She came in and awkwardly asked if I was okay. Maybe she knows she's been a ***** hence awkward/unsure tone. Gave her closed, disinterested responses. She then ignored me for the rest of the class.

At the end, she went one way down hall and I the other. Usually she always walked with me or told me to wait up.

Anyway, she text me to say she wasn't angry with me today with a "don't be silly".

However, compared to a few weeks ago where I blanked her when she wished me happy new year, her attitude has changed. More distant. Doesn't contact. Yet, when I blanked her a few weeks ago she would text next say "you okay?" then I would ignore. 5mins later "I haven't heard from you in a while". So doesn't like being ignored.

Which brings me to the present. What is the change in attitude? My theory is the Mark guy, who she was incessantly texting that time when we met up.

I will continue to ignore and not engage with her during classes.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She didnt ask if you were ok because she wanted to know if you were really ok or not.

That's what women do when they see a small change in your behavior.....aka you havent been feeding her attention wh0re.

Just say "I'm great" and move on. Dont respond to her text.

I wouldn't respond to anything besides her asking to come over to hang out or her asking to buy you a drink.

If she does that, you pm me and ill tell you exactly how to mind fvck her. And also how to fvck her.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt ask if you were ok because she wanted to know if you were really ok or not.

That's what women do when they see a small change in your behavior.....aka you havent been feeding her attention wh0re.

Just say "I'm great" and move on. Dont respond to her text.

I wouldn't respond to anything besides her asking to come over to hang out or her asking to buy you a drink.

If she does that, you pm me and ill tell you exactly how to mind fvck her. And also how to fvck her.
Bit confused.

She DID ask me if I was okay - in a kind of hesitant unsure how I was going to react way. As if she thought I was going to be - I dunno - angry with her - upset or something. She tried to make out she didn't talk to me because she was NERVOUS and ANXIOUS of the test we had.

What do you mean she REALLY wanted to know if I was okay or not?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bit confused.

She DID ask me if I was okay - in a kind of hesitant unsure how I was going to react way. As if she thought I was going to be - I dunno - angry with her - upset or something. She tried to make out she didn't talk to me because she was NERVOUS and ANXIOUS of the test we had.

What do you mean she REALLY wanted to know if I was okay or not?
She didnt care if you were ok. Just checking to see if you were going to keep giving her attention as her orbiter.

To play this the right way with her you simply move on to other chicks. If she come around and insinuates getting together, you tell her to come over on a Tuesday and tell her to bring wine.

No more trying to plan a date. She comes over to smash or nothing at all.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt care if you were ok. Just checking to see if you were going to keep giving her attention as her orbiter.

To play this the right way with her you simply move on to other chicks. If she come around and insinuates getting together, you tell her to come over on a Tuesday and tell her to bring wine.

No more trying to plan a date. She comes over to smash or nothing at all.
Thanks.

I think I am annoyed for missing the red flags:

34 and living with her parents.
Being rude about other people's appearance in public - Criticising them.
Blowing your phone up once upon a time when you were busy and couldn't reply.
Jekyll and Hyde personality.

I read from others in other posts you should trust your instincts with women. My instincts were telling me something isnt right and is wrong about her. Didnt listen though. Annoyed.

Last edited:

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
She blew up my phone today to say we can be friends.

I responded that I didn"t want friendship but if she changes her mind to give me a call.

She repeated no but she's happy for friendship.

I've ignored her now. Was that the right thing to do?

CheekyIncubus

Reaction score
She blew up my phone today to say we can be friends.

I responded that I didn"t want friendship but if she changes her mind to give me a call.

She repeated no but she's happy for friendship.

I've ignored her now. Was that the right thing to do?
Go talk to other women

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
BAM! Reason enough to never speak to her again. Trust me, she has mental issues
I really agree. My mate who has life experiences like alot of guys on here is CONVINCED she has mental health issues. He stated she is almost 15 years from 50 and living with parents. Not normal.

Shes been a real eye-opener. A Jekyll and hyde type personality. Lots of contradictions. Telling me she only wanted to meet up to study - yet SHE asked ME out New year. How can someone be so unselfaware? Additionally, going from following you, making eye contact and smiling, laughing at things you say that aren't funny, to rudeness, coldness, ignorance and disrespect. They HAVE to be mental health related.

Thanks for advice.

I have bought the following books to read: The book of Pook, The rationale man, The game by Neil Straus. I'm sure these will enlighten me too.

Last edited:

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a first date? Sounds like this date was waaaaay tooooo looooong.

You met for breakfast, and spent enough time together to require another meal? You gotta know when to retreat to your neutral corners. You can't get butt-hurt because she had other plans for later in the day/evening.

Just because she agreed to go out with you doesn't make it exclusive. It sounds like she was very attentive and polite, until the date dragged on too long. Since you didn't know when or how to terminate, she played sick. You can't fault a woman for not being direct. Would you have preferred that she told you she needed to get home to get ready for another date, she already had planned?

Hopefully, she just thinks you're busy and in demand, and doesn't realize you've been brooding over this; otherwise, she probably wouldn't bother following up with you.

If you like her, ask her out, again. Set a termination time, and no matter how well the date is going, stick to that time....unless she has her tongue down your throat and hand down your pants, in which case, you have my approval to re-assess the situation.

Thanks for advice.

It was her that asked me to meet up with her New Year. But she has become rude disrespectful and ignorant. I have stopped talking to her and haven't responded to her text. As friends and guys on here have said, she has mental health problems - Because you don't have Jekyll and Hyde personality for no other reason

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished my evening class, and this girl appears to be vindictive and turn students against. I sat with another woman (as well as this girl) and now they have moved to another table.

Would this be a HARD ignore of her - even polite hello. Not sure how to deal with it. Do I speak to the other woman who the above woman has spoken to about me or just carry on?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha welcome to hell hath no fury. When a woman is angry she will always attack through the herd. and the more mental problems they have the more socially manipulative they will be.

You did leave yourself a bit open by overstaying on the date. Now this chick can portray you as a mad stalker who wouldn't get the hint. she will have said something like hey let's not sir with that guy he was a bit creepy with me and just won't leave me alone.

I can't say I'm a social genius so hopefully some of the younger guys of the IG generation here will kick in as I don't do social media apart from LinkedIn.

A couple of things I try and do is be good with the guys in the group as they are less invested in the popularity contest. The chicks will always go in the direction of the herd.

And give all the girls in the group attention at some point or other. hopefully a couple of them are attracted to you and then they might stick up for you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway trying to put the eggs back in the shell. Don't ignore her just give her a polite hi. On break go talk to the other guys or the teacher. It will be a bit uncomfortable for a while but it will blow over. Girls need constant drama. your little run in will be old news after a couple of weeks and they will move on to whatever the new drama is.

At that that point you can start talking to the other girls again just keep it light social chit-chat showing you r a normal cool guy

And presumably you are there to learn so whatever you do don't stop going to night class because of her. No DJ will let the tantrums of some girl divert him from his purpose. You r the rock they are the sea.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha welcome to hell hath no fury. When a woman is angry she will always attack through the herd. and the more mental problems they have the more socially manipulative they will be.

You did leave yourself a bit open by overstaying on the date. Now this chick can portray you as a mad stalker who wouldn't get the hint. she will have said something like hey let's not sir with that guy he was a bit creepy with me and just won't leave me alone.

I can't say I'm a social genius so hopefully some of the younger guys of the IG generation here will kick in as I don't do social media apart from LinkedIn.

A couple of things I try and do is be good with the guys in the group as they are less invested in the popularity contest. The chicks will always go in the direction of the herd.

And give all the girls in the group attention at some point or other. hopefully a couple of them are attracted to you and then they might stick up for you.
Yep, I agree with "hell hath no fury" like a scorned woman. A woman who wanted to get to know me now has done a 180 degree Jekyl and Hyde transformation is baffling. I feel I have had a REALLY lucky escape.

In regards to the comment "now this chicken portray you as a mad stalker", I 100% agree. I think this is what has happened. Despite her suggesting the meet ups, she has told them she wanted to just be study buddy and is trying to make out I chased her. I have gone no contact since last week. I would be chasing her if what she portrays is true.

I realised now that when she was offering to pay for things in beginning, she was trying to be a people pleaser and suck me in - trying to get me to like her.

Yet she tries to turn some students against me and then last week text me about us being friends, which I haven't replied to and just gone NC. Don't understand her logic though.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha the next question you should be asking yourself is how come we can predict behaviour if as you are saying they are completely random?

Is Ubercat magic?

Or has he just read the owners manual:

Practical female psychology for the practical man

Well you've had my best advice on what to do next hopefully some of the other guys will weigh in.

but really don't worry about the short term discomfort you've learnt a couple of valuable lessons

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl came to my evening class this week and tried engaging in chit chat. After what she did? I've been NC for over two weeks. She hasn't taken the hint.

At break said she forgot her wallet and asked her to pay for her coffee and she will pay me back. I said no and walked on.

In the canteen she bought a coffee (where she now had money) and asked me to wait for her to walk back to class with her. I told her I'm sure she knows the way back. She said: oh alright then. I walked off to class alone. Lol

She acts like she hasn't done anything wrong lol. Still trying to be friends. Don't think so.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl came to my evening class this week and tried engaging in chit chat. After what she did? I've been NC for over two weeks. She hasn't taken the hint.

At break said she forgot her wallet and asked her to pay for her coffee and she will pay me back. I said no and walked on.

In the canteen she bought a coffee (where she now had money) and asked me to wait for her to walk back to class with her. I told her I'm sure she knows the way back. She said: oh alright then. I walked off to class alone. Lol

She acts like she hasn't done anything wrong lol. Still trying to be friends. Don't think so.
You kind of come off as a troll to me. Why are you still thinking and writing about this chick? Or am I just so mentally roadworn that I can't see how you might be genuine? I would long ago have put an end to any attention to and thought about this woman.