Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first date....

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I am going on a first date with this girl. I am gonna go out with her Friday or Saturday night, around 8:30-9:00, cuz I have to work both days. I was thinking on taking her to eat somewhere then bringing her back to my house and watch a movie so I can get some god kino. The only prob is my parents are gonna me home. Any ideas on what I should do. Is it gonna be lame with my parents in the other room on the other side of the house. Thanks in advance

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good first date. Just keep the kino at a slow rate at first and see how she responses. If she responses positively, you know to continue... but you already know this **** right! lol. Then go for the kiss man. Just lock your door so your parents don't try to come in. Tell them to knock if they want something and to not screw this up for you.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm but then parents are nosey and b1tch at u cuz they are gonna suspect some 'naughty business' or some sh1t is going on -> hence the reason ur door is locked. And im assuming that u guys were gonna watch the movie in the living room or somehting :)

Its all good, long as u dont start fux0ring on the couch i think ur parents will stay out of ur way :)

Peace and G/L

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea we are gonna stay in the living room and my parents are gonna stay somewhere else. I am just gonna feel kinda stupid and dorky telling her to come to my house after we eat and my parents being home. But, if yall say it works then it works :D. I need to do good cuz next week my parents are gonna be out of town. :D :D :D :D