Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date, no Bang or Kiss. Do I Next Her?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'll try to keep this brief. I had another date today. I had fun, but...

I was able to get this chick to my house and everything. After playing some pool, we were sitting on my bed listening to music. I lean in to kiss her, but she doesn't reciprocate. She says "no, you're going to have to wait for that."

Which is odd, since she seemed pretty high interest leading up to the date. She texted me a lot, and she even confirmed the date herself lol. "Are we still on for today?" Is the text that I got at 5 PM before we had our evening date.

I wanted to check against you guys' experience, have you ever dealt with chicks who won't kiss or fvck you on the first date? Is it true that some chicks just won't fvck you or even kiss you on that first date?

And do I just assume low interest and instantly next her? Or do I try again with another date with her later for the Bang(and work on my other options in the meantime of course, lol.)

I just wanted to get some more reference experience from you guys. Thanks!
Nbd man... I was almost going to next my girl because of the 3 date rule. Things were escalating each date but no sex yet.

But I liked her, so I went for one more date.... now we're doing the relationship thing. And we fvck a LOT.

Basically.. there's no hard and fast rules man. At some point you gotta break 'em and see what works and what doesn't. When it does and when it doesn't.

Also.. she was in my bed on our first date. I leaned in to kiss her and she didn't reciprocate. But we fvcked 3 times this weekend. Like I said... no hard and fast rules, brother. We've talked about it... she was surprised and just wasn't ready. Sh!t sounds fair to me lol. I was so in my head about it with thoughts just like the ones on this post... but at the end of the day bro... it was nbd.