Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

first date: hug or handshake?

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, going for my first date tomorrow. Wondering whether I should give her a hug & a kiss on da chick when I meet her.

I met her at a conference. And we already shook hands. Don't wanna shake hands agin. I am not a politician.

What do you guys suggest?

Reaction score
Do neither!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you already somewhat know eachother, you don't have to do anything. If you were picking her up and she opens the door, that wouldn't be the time to jump her with a hug and a kiss or shove out your hand to shake hers. If you're meeting her somewhere, you can just walk up to her, say something sly, and move on with whatever you were doing. You don't wanna appear to clingy.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Hug or you can go for the opening kiss.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Solid elaboration.
Yes. Looks like even idiots can pick up a few things, or so it seems.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could stick out your hand for a handshake and when she extends her hand instead of shaking it, give it a kiss.

And then give her a joker smile or something.

Do whatever feels right, and if you can't decide, then don't do anything like PRL suggested.

Rhino

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a hug at the end of the date.... Maybe she'll even take it further and plant a kiss on you.

Girls love hugs!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha fycking Christ, what kind of BULLSHYT AFC HORSE MANURE CRAP IS THIS?!

Listen, if you're having a Day2 (ie date) with a chick, you must think of yourself as having made the cut from NON-FYCKABLE to FYCKABLE. So on your "date", you are not thinking AFC (ie do I kiss on the first date? hug? shake hands?), no, that's thinking from the FYCKING BOTTOM.

You are thinking, is this date going to end up with a FYCK? If not, then a BLYWJOB? A Handjob? A Makeout? A kiss? A hug? etc. etc. etc. That's TOP DOWN thinking.

YOU ARE THE PRIZE AND SHE WANTS YOU. You need to induce and maintain a state of emotional sexuality in her so that she finds YOU desireable and sexual.

You must understand that she is NOT thinking of whether or not to FYCK you, but whether WHEN she is going to fyck you. Tonight or the next date.

THAT'S HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what PuertoRican_Lover posted:
neither.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing it cool and giving her a hug will make you look like the smooth and charming guy you are. Plus you could definetly say its some sort of kino and from there you can continue the kino without making it look strange. I mean if u dont even give her a hug you wont be touching her (lightly) during the date either.

Besides just shaking her hand or not doing anything like that will make you seem kinda self-unconscious.

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
From everything I've ever read on this site and from my personal experience, you're way behind! You need to read her moves and gauge her il, if shes into, kiss her! Don't be a afc, be a man! A man knows what he wants and takes it when he wants, so take your prize already!

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my first post and I'm only just out of the AFC stage, but from everything I've seen the best thing would be a smile and some energy. As has already been said, you're the prize not her - you're just going along because you've got the time and you're up for a laugh, right? play it cool

If you want to go for a bit of kino, when you walk through a door or something, let her walk through first and rest your hand at the top of her lower back and guide her lightly through, but dont overdo it unless her IL is really up there

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do a french style greeting, kiss on the cheeks, act like your european, i blew some girl away when i did this on being intordduced to her (dont aske me why)

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [look]aRhino
Or you could stick out your hand for a handshake and when she extends her hand instead of shaking it, give it a kiss.

And then give her a joker smile or something.
Rhino
This actually works better when you're ending the date and parting for the evening. Works even better if you enjoyed each others company.
BTW, if you mean joker smile as in Batman Joker, I wouldn't. I'd play it straight. They're more likely to be impressed that way.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the kind of girl. If she is an average looking woman, than go with a hug. If she was a pain during the date, give her a hand shake as a way of saying "Your crazy if you think I'm coming back." If its a really attractive woman, do nothing. Attractive women are so used to guys trying to get some phsyicality out of them that not going for a hug, kiss, handshake whatever will blow there mind. Of course there are no hard and fast rules here, if you both had a great time then by all means hug or kiss her.

-Grey Fox

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Buddha fycking Christ, what kind of BULLSHYT AFC HORSE MANURE CRAP IS THIS?!

Listen, if you're having a Day2 (ie date) with a chick, you must think of yourself as having made the cut from NON-FYCKABLE to FYCKABLE. So on your "date", you are not thinking AFC (ie do I kiss on the first date? hug? shake hands?), no, that's thinking from the FYCKING BOTTOM.

You are thinking, is this date going to end up with a FYCK? If not, then a BLYWJOB? A Handjob? A Makeout? A kiss? A hug? etc. etc. etc. That's TOP DOWN thinking.

YOU ARE THE PRIZE AND SHE WANTS YOU. You need to induce and maintain a state of emotional sexuality in her so that she finds YOU desireable and sexual.

You must understand that she is NOT thinking of whether or not to FYCK you, but whether WHEN she is going to fyck you. Tonight or the next date.

THAT'S HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED.
You've got a point there.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Yes. Looks like even idiots can pick up a few things, or so it seems.
I know you have some sort of psychological problem knowing that not everyone is white and that not every1 is gonna listen to ur neo-nazi bull****. Obviously, your "amazing IQ of 140" which u flaunt happily isn't helping you much in life.

blackjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
World , (not always like a place that sucks). :-)
Hey Fillme. How did ur date went.
I would have had no other openion than what "theshist" said. u are way behind. this is like a boxing game and not a chess game.

In boxing u are all alert with ur sences at there peak performance and ur body acts like a super reflex machine. not like chess where u think 5 spaces ahead like if this happened i would do this if this happened i would do shyt.

U have got to read the mood, the enthusiasm, the way she looks at u when u people make visual contact.

Like if u went to pick her from her place u ring the bell she opens the door
a) if u are early u would get a surprised look if a smile it shows a bonus u could go for a hug , if no smile just a questioned look ( if she is wearing her facial mask or what ever ) it would be bad. dont do any thing
b) right on time: try reading her body language. there is so much to understand in these utterly confusing , strange, yet beautiful creatures. AND NO KISS ON CHEEK k. those are for grandmas.
if u are man enough and u think ur last date went well and also u are greeted by a hug u should definately go for a lightest kiss on her lips.
c) late: Beware .

If u meet in some open place. greet eachother with a smile from a distance as u get closer u would already be prepared for what u had thought of doing in a split second.. read and analyse the situation.( I dont know if the people around are so much open to a kiss cause many people on this forum are from many ackward places.) Atleast go for a hug.

If u meet in a resturant and she is there before time waiting for u u go there and reach near her. if she stands up seeing u; u can go for a hug if she is sitting what do u think u should do :) just a shake.
If u are early and she arrives be a gentelman always stand up u could or could not offer her the seat. but there are many things u can come up with even with a hand shake ( girls dont shake hands they just offer u , U shake them ) if u shook hands even after the date is over just leave with this like u wrote `while u are shaking hands after the date as it didnt went so well "do u know we would be making great politicians in near future; (watch for her reaction after this dilivery , if +ive) unless * just try to hug her* after the hug " hey u made a hot scandal for the local news now"..

(I was in a situation like this . she was a completely HB and we were to meet in a resturant she was there and was sitting i approached her and introduced my hand for a shake as we joint hands i didnt do a shake i turned it 90 degrees. lol. yes so as to kiss her hand got it up to my face while i was still looking in her eyes and got her hand close to my face and seeing her hand then said " Nice watch " this was to my advantage she wore the watch in her right hand. as she was a left hander.

(What ever the situation is use it to ur convinience if not a watch it could had been a band , bracelet, what ever.. even a kiss if she would had been an average girl )

HEY.. TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE SITUATION.
told u it is like boxing u think the defence is less on left ^BAM . now right^ BAM. its like mike tyson versus mohmmad ali.LOL
Start figuring it out.