First Date: Car Music

scottfromti

New Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Dover, NH
Greetings Alll

So I've found myself with a date Saturday night with someone I don't really know. I've meet her and we've decided to do a "first date".

As a music fan, I appreciate and love many many genres. However, I"m perplexed about what's okay to listen to in the car? Do I stick with standards like Frank and Ella? Do I listen to Miles Davis? Do I listen to Bob Marley? I'm confused...

Please advise.
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
use music to set the mood that YOU want

how old is the chick ?

as a street pimp i always advise the use of a SUBWOOFER

get some serious BASS vibrating her a$$


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2002
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Right behind you
Keep it simple. If I were you I'd do Miles Davis. Nothing crazy loud, because your job is to be talking (read: seducing) her while you're driving to and from your destination!

So no music? On the contrary, you should have music that you like playing so if there is god-forbid a silence in conversation at least you two can preoccupy yourselves with the music until you think of the next smart, witty comment that'll impress her even more.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
539
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Location
Dayton, Ohio
just listen to what's hot now. listen to something that you both like.
i.e. hip-hop, rock, pop, country.
find a station that plays the normal hits, and listen to it.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Cant go wrong with some light Frank under the convo. Unless she's a mouth breathing Philistine, she should enjoy it.
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
What's okay to listen to in the car?

Listen to whatever you normally listen to.

Don't be one of those nice guys and be like "what channel on the radio do you normally listen too." Your car and you're the one driving so you will listen to your music. If she says she hates a certain song that you like on the radio say "hear maybe this will make you learn to like it." That's when you turn up the volume.:D
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
36
i agree with fatality on this one. you do things because thats what YOU like to do. not because you are trying to impress her. asking what she wants to listen to is something that you do on the 20th date.

think about those long family trips that you used to take. who controlled the radio station.... mom or dad?
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
539
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by Recluce
think about those long family trips that you used to take. who controlled the radio station.... mom or dad?
never had trips like that, but a lot of my friends did.

mom controlled the radio! their dad's probably an AFC, haha
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Miles Davis- A Kind of Blue is a perfect album to use on a date. Now granted, I'm a little biased, because I think it's the best album ever made period. But, it is nice because I use it as a qualifier, if the girl can't appreciate this album, I have no time for her.

The best part of it, is that it has a great story behind it. And you can use that to your advantage, would probably make a pretty good routine. And it shows you're smart and sophisticated. There have been entire books written about just this one album.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0306809869/104-8648564-6295113?v=glance

So, that's going to get my vote.
1. Absolutely killer music. Very sensual, strident music, with butter sweet melodies and riffs.
2. An unbelievable story behind it.
3. One of the best selling albums of all time.
4. The novelty, most women will not have heard of the album but a sophisticated woman might recognize some of the songs.

Barring that, try the Cafe Del Mar series, in particular #7 and #5. Those are killer "acceleration" albums.

HTH,

M
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
4
MRomeo,


That is a SUPERB choice as far as albums go ;) , but I doubt that some dumb 20 year old party girl in a sorority at Penn State, Florida State or Cal State could really appreciate that. It really does depend on the type of girl (as in AGE, maturity level, sophisticaiton, etc.), but like you said, you can screen girls that don't appreciate the same music that you do, coz the type of music is a BIG indicator of a girl's lifestyle (for example: hip hop = party girl, possibly a bit blue-collar/working class, sometimes just a suburban wigger type who's drawn to the "danger" of hip hop).



Also, Fatality made the best point in that it's YOUR CAR, and you listen to your normal music. She is BOUND to find out what music you like anyway, assuming you go on more dates and maybe even a relationship. Why hide it? Do you like indie rock, and you're afraid that she's only into hip hop? Then shiet, you're doing her and your ass a favor by blasting your Strokes, your Franx Ferdinand, whatever. If the hoe is turned off by that she will bail, and if she doesn't mind she'll stick around.
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
but I doubt that some dumb 20 year old party girl in a sorority at Penn State, Florida State or Cal State could really appreciate that
Agreed, that's why I don't really bother with those type of women. I prefer women that have a little more class. I suppose I've realized that sex is REALLY easy to get. Someone that isn't going to bore me by the end of the night is something better though, and those dumbas$ sorority girls are useless for longer than a night anyway.

What I have found though is passion is transferable. I have gone out with a woman who was your typical wigger, and I could describe the album so well, and explain what made the piece so extraordinary, that she caught my passion. And bought the album the next day. Only jazz album she ever bought, and probably will ever buy.

But, like Fatality said. I'm going to listen to whatever the hell I want to listen to. It's my ride, and don't you touch that dial. I will listen to everything but Country, right after Miles Davis, we might listen to some Babaa Maal(senagalese singer), or Stone Temple Pilots. I own about 5,000 CD's so you never know what I'll be in the mood for. But, the one album that has never, and will never leave my player is Kind of Blue.

M
 

hkyplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Fatality
What's okay to listen to in the car?

Listen to whatever you normally listen to.

Don't be one of those nice guys and be like "what channel on the radio do you normally listen too." Your car and you're the one driving so you will listen to your music. If she says she hates a certain song that you like on the radio say "hear maybe this will make you learn to like it." That's when you turn up the volume.:D
Ohh ok, I'll make sure that I start listening to Slipknot and Staind on the first date now! :rolleyes:
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
damn guys.

things must be so different over there in the USA.

over here 95% the chicks who cruise in my car request hip hop/rap/r&b usually top 40 type stuff they know the words too.

ok i choose the music i want to listen to.

i have kicked chicks out of my car for touching my stereo ( yeah i'm a pimp )

i have every type of music in my car you can imagine except polka.

but when i am taking a chick out I WANT HER IN THE MOOD

i want her to be HAVING FUN, HAVING A BLAST

my car is like a nightclub with my pioneer subwoofer shakin' my car, the car in front and the car infront of that one :D

some slow a$$ music that makes her think i am an old person isn't going to get her wet.

these b*tches got no taste, i have tried to educate them in the past but it usually only works in a LTR.

yeah if you looking for " the one " or something like that play Dean Martin and watch them spazz out and say WTF is that !

i play that with some young chick and i lose points

i can always play Deano after i drop her off :)




Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
damn guys.

things must be so different over there in the USA.

over here 95% the chicks who cruise in my car request hip hop/rap/r&b usually top 40 type stuff they know the words too.

ok i choose the music i want to listen to.

i have kicked chicks out of my car for touching my stereo ( yeah i'm a pimp )

i have every type of music in my car you can imagine except polka.

but when i am taking a chick out I WANT HER IN THE MOOD

i want her to be HAVING FUN, HAVING A BLAST

my car is like a nightclub with my pioneer subwoofer shakin' my car, the car in front and the car infront of that one :D

some slow a$$ music that makes her think i am an old person isn't going to get her wet.

these b*tches got no taste, i have tried to educate them in the past but it usually only works in a LTR.

yeah if you looking for " the one " or something like that play Dean Martin and watch them spazz out and say WTF is that !

i play that with some young chick and i lose points

i can always play Deano after i drop her off :)




Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Two words:

WIGGER CENTRAL.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
what country you in jakethasnake ?

incase you don't know every country has a top 40 music chart

music tastes vary

my country is saturated with american culture , bombarded is a better word.

my country has only 5 tv channels.

2 of those are owned and run by our own bush a$$ kissing government

3 tv channels.... in the year 2004

forget who shot kennedy, my country is the great experiment for mind control

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA

these chicks only listen to r&b / hip - hop

thats what they play in the night clubs

thats what they play on tv

thats what they EXPECT to listen to in my car

i can't help the fact that america influences almost every other country in the world and those it cannot influence it plots to overthrow

i am just a simple pimp trying to make his way in a mixed up feminazi world

so don't be hatin' :D


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “ :D
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by hkyplaya
Ohh ok, I'll make sure that I start listening to Slipknot and Staind on the first date now! :rolleyes:
If that's what you like listen to, listen to it or you can be an AFC and put on whatever music she likes and totally hide your music taste from her because you so want to impress her and if you like Slipknot she will hate you:rolleyes:

If you play something a little more romantic she will forget that you're an AFC and do you right then and there just because you were so sweet:rolleyes:
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
Quote - Fatality
you can be an AFC and put on whatever music she likes and totally hide your music taste from her because you so want to impress her

you have got to be flexible in this game

on a "date" with a woman, me putting on some music that gets HER in the mood for the hook up is a compromise that is in my best interest

in my car i am the DJ, i throw on one hot track after another and build her mood the way i want her to feel, just like a dj playing music in a club. i am working the crowd into a frenzy.

i am AFC because i put on music that i know will make her happy and horny ?

alright you guys keep playing your old a$$ $hit and keep coming on here posting and complaining how you get none from the hot young b*tches.

the game is always evolving always changing

b*tch asks you about all the music you playing, frank sinatra, elvis etc etc... tell her they all old dead people see how she feels.

i got all those artists in my car on cd. i listen to them. i just respect them game enough to know WHAT WORKS with the ladies in a car scenario.

Pimpin' ain't easy... why make it harder on yourself by playing frank sinatra on a first date with a 21 year old chick ?

*shakes head*



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote - Fatality
you can be an AFC and put on whatever music she likes and totally hide your music taste from her because you so want to impress her

you have got to be flexible in this game

on a "date" with a woman, me putting on some music that gets HER in the mood for the hook up is a compromise that is in my best interest

in my car i am the DJ, i throw on one hot track after another and build her mood the way i want her to feel, just like a dj playing music in a club. i am working the crowd into a frenzy.

i am AFC because i put on music that i know will make her happy and horny ?

alright you guys keep playing your old a$$ $hit and keep coming on here posting and complaining how you get none from the hot young b*tches.

the game is always evolving always changing

b*tch asks you about all the music you playing, frank sinatra, elvis etc etc... tell her they all old dead people see how she feels.

i got all those artists in my car on cd. i listen to them. i just respect them game enough to know WHAT WORKS with the ladies in a car scenario.

Pimpin' ain't easy... why make it harder on yourself by playing frank sinatra on a first date with a 21 year old chick ?

*shakes head*



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
If I was some chick I would laugh at a guy playing Frank Sinatra or something romantic because it would be so obvious that he is trying to win me over and I would laugh thinking this chump thinks some sappy music is going to make me put out. If I were you i would lie and say I always listen to that music in the car.
 
Top