Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First aproach and great tip!!

HitmanPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went with some friends to a latino club (for the portuguese people out there the club was salsa latina in lx
), it was the first time that I had to dance latino music and I sucked! It was obvious, I never danced like that, neither the girl I was with. If I knew how to dance I know I could f*** how many girls I want in that club, but like I couldn't I sucked big time!
Around 1 a.m arrived a guy, he was all alone, and was not very attractive. He started dancing alone and was a pretty good dancer, he really knew how to dance. Well...He got out of the club with different HOT girls! (one at a time
) They were all over him asking to dance with them, and beyond that point it was the easiest thing in the world to f*** them!
Well, by the end of the night our female friends had left, and I stay there just a little while with a friend of mine. We saw two girls dancing alone (they were much older that us), so we decided to go there (I admit that I was a little nervous, but then I thought what did I got to lose?). So I said to one of them: "Why are you dancing here all alone when you could be dancing with us?" and smiled, then she replied: "We are just waiting for our husbands that work in here"....Err....I didn't insist and left. Maybe that was a mistake, I should said something like: "C'mon a dance won't harm anyone", always smiling off course, the next time I'm not gonna give up that easily. After that me and my friend just laughed! We really had the guts to go there talk to her, and was not dificult at all!! It was almost too easy, what's the dificulty in talking to a girl? JUST GO THERE AND TALK TO HER! We failed but we didn't care, nothing happen to us, nobody made fun of us, nobody laugh (except us
), it's a pretty normal thing! We wanted to approach more girls, but the club was almost empty, the only girls in there were with her boyfriends, then we left. I admit that I spent most of the night being a total AFC with the girl I was with, I didn't try any move on her, but at the end of the night, I was with the right mind set, I started feeling like a true DJ!

The great tip is: LEARN HOW TO DANCE!! Me and my friend are going to start taking dance classes in the gym that we workout (he is my training partner), and the following weekend (when we already know how to dance at least a little) we're gonna go there just the two of us and start approaching any goddam girl in the place!! Just asking for a dance If you could put the girl dancing with u, it's pretty easy to f*** her! I used to dance in clubs with house music and such...but generaly in these clubs there are more guys that girls and that aren't any special skills to dance in a club like that. In a latino club...WOW...really...so many girls...I'm gonna start to go there more regularly to practice my learnings on the dance floor

Don't worry about your friends making fun of you because you go to dance classes, after a while in those classes you'll be like a f***ing Fred Astair and lay all the girls u want! When u want to impress a girl just take her to dance! Believe me, if you dance well SHE'LL BE IMPRESSED!
Besides, dancing classes are always full of hot girls (in my gym there is only one guy and lots of women). It's really worth the effort!!

I hope I helped, any feedback regarding the approach and/or the tip will be appreciated!

------------------
LaDiEs CoMe, LaDiEs Go...

Curran

Don Juan
Reaction score
HitmanPT,

I agree, being able to dance is a big turn on for women.

Salsa is a great way of meeting women plus its a kind of sexy, intimate dance form, when a man dances salsa with a woman he is suppose to lead and control the womans every movement, this way your showing the girl who is really in control which is an even bigger turn on for a woman.
Originally posted by HitmanPT:
Last night I went with some friends to a latino club (for the portuguese people out there the club was salsa latina in lx
), it was the first time that I had to dance latino music and I sucked! It was obvious, I never danced like that, neither the girl I was with. If I knew how to dance I know I could f*** how many girls I want in that club, but like I couldn't I sucked big time!
Around 1 a.m arrived a guy, he was all alone, and was not very attractive. He started dancing alone and was a pretty good dancer, he really knew how to dance. Well...He got out of the club with different HOT girls! (one at a time
) They were all over him asking to dance with them, and beyond that point it was the easiest thing in the world to f*** them!
Well, by the end of the night our female friends had left, and I stay there just a little while with a friend of mine. We saw two girls dancing alone (they were much older that us), so we decided to go there (I admit that I was a little nervous, but then I thought what did I got to lose?). So I said to one of them: "Why are you dancing here all alone when you could be dancing with us?" and smiled, then she replied: "We are just waiting for our husbands that work in here"....Err....I didn't insist and left. Maybe that was a mistake, I should said something like: "C'mon a dance won't harm anyone", always smiling off course, the next time I'm not gonna give up that easily. After that me and my friend just laughed! We really had the guts to go there talk to her, and was not dificult at all!! It was almost too easy, what's the dificulty in talking to a girl? JUST GO THERE AND TALK TO HER! We failed but we didn't care, nothing happen to us, nobody made fun of us, nobody laugh (except us
), it's a pretty normal thing! We wanted to approach more girls, but the club was almost empty, the only girls in there were with her boyfriends, then we left. I admit that I spent most of the night being a total AFC with the girl I was with, I didn't try any move on her, but at the end of the night, I was with the right mind set, I started feeling like a true DJ!

The great tip is: LEARN HOW TO DANCE!! Me and my friend are going to start taking dance classes in the gym that we workout (he is my training partner), and the following weekend (when we already know how to dance at least a little) we're gonna go there just the two of us and start approaching any goddam girl in the place!! Just asking for a dance If you could put the girl dancing with u, it's pretty easy to f*** her! I used to dance in clubs with house music and such...but generaly in these clubs there are more guys that girls and that aren't any special skills to dance in a club like that. In a latino club...WOW...really...so many girls...I'm gonna start to go there more regularly to practice my learnings on the dance floor

Don't worry about your friends making fun of you because you go to dance classes, after a while in those classes you'll be like a f***ing Fred Astair and lay all the girls u want! When u want to impress a girl just take her to dance! Believe me, if you dance well SHE'LL BE IMPRESSED!
Besides, dancing classes are always full of hot girls (in my gym there is only one guy and lots of women). It's really worth the effort!!

I hope I helped, any feedback regarding the approach and/or the tip will be appreciated!

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Tips Forum.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control