Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fingering

crust45833

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I've fingered my girlfriend twice now and im not sure if im doing it right. Shes only moaning and not really that loud. Should she have an orgasm, or what ways should i be doing it to enhance her pleasure?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's moaning you're doing SOMETHING right! :)

Guys aren't very good at it, so just follow her directions and kiss her while you do it, vary speeds and motions.

She probably won't orgasm unless you eat her out :eek: so just dont worry about that aspect of it. If you're not ready or not willing to go down on her, then don't likely expect her to.

One of my exes; the only time I got her off from fingering is when she put her hand over mine and did it.

Most important tip: DONT GET FRUSTRATED! If you get frustrated it ruins the mood. Try to avoid fingering if you can.

Good luck, KEEP ME UPDATED.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
If she's moaning you're doing SOMETHING right! :)

Guys aren't very good at it, so just follow her directions and kiss her while you do it, vary speeds and motions.

She probably won't orgasm unless you eat her out
Sorry Sebastian, I'm gonna have to correct you there....

Every girl is different. Some girls are sensitive and can get off quickly and easily. Others...Well, can't. Sounds like your girl can't. So here are some of the things you can do...

- Rub her ****. If you don't know what that is, do a search online.

- Hit the G-Spot. See: Above.

- You could be going too slow. Speed it up a little. Go faster. Ask her what she likes. Do that.

- Tease her before you do anything. Get her really turned on and wanting it. That should help things.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should always tease her before-hand. Let her show you where she's sensitive at. It's different for every girl. Move around a little bit and try and find it. You could try sucking on her titties while you do it too. I mean it's really hard for any guy to be a pro at it. The girl's probably done it a lot more than you have, so let her direct you.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her really turned on before you do anything. So turned that shes moaning and beggingfor your ****. Worked for me.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex = Anything else.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly suggest you seek sex advice on some sites that are made for it.

There's plenty of good info around.

for example:

http://www.infosex.com/cl1t.htm

there is many other more informative sites so go googling.

Like Eternal said, every girl is different. Some can't come orally, many can't come vaginally, ****oris is the easiest way.

She probably won't orgasm unless you eat her out
Bleh, I've fingered a girl from no-touching to orgasm in 1-2 minutes.

Ziroh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the shocker!

2 in the pink,
1 int he stink

Shock- Her!